Wrestling Ryona: The Video Thread (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

junkydog

Avid Affiliate
Yes I've ordered from Slamminladies once. It was decent, but they left out stuff as well. Kinda frustrating when you spend that kind of money. I also went with MLW a while back but that site has gone downhill after the original owner left. I haven't tried queens of wrestling or new england. I would love to see lufisto in a skimpy outfit getting destroyed. I doubt she would be comfortable with it since she has almost always worn pants throughout her career. Another favorite is Brandi Wine.

allhailsabin

Ryonani Teamster
Sorry I've been DOA for a bit!

For those interested, I've been uploaded some wrestling ryona clips to my own Youtube;

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgHaBUUMT4_YGdmyVQF0HKA

I can't promise stuff won't get blocked/taken down due to copyright, but I won't be posting full stuff there, just small clips. Here's an example one.

Shanna Makes Mia Yim Tap Out to a Camel Clutch

Mia Yim could feel her neck straining and tearing, thanks to Shanna's firm grip on her face, yanking back. She felt her arms going numb, and her back cracking as it was contorted and stretched under Shanna's weight. She was caught in a torturous camel clutch, with no escape possible or feasible. All Mia Yim could do is scream out in agony, trying to hold on. She barely lasted more than 3 or 4 seconds before she began to meekly tap out on Shanna's knee, signifying that she could take no more.

Last edited:

daniels

Potential Patron
Sorry I've been DOA for a bit!

For those interested, I've been uploaded some wrestling ryona clips to my own Youtube;

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgHaBUUMT4_YGdmyVQF0HKA

I can't promise stuff won't get blocked/taken down due to copyright, but I won't be posting full stuff there, just small clips. Here's an example one.

Shanna Makes Mia Yim Tap Out to a Camel Clutch

Mia Yim could feel her neck straining and tearing, thanks to Shanna's firm grip on her face, yanking back. She felt her arms going numb, and her back cracking as it was contorted and stretched under Shanna's weight. She was caught in a torturous camel clutch, with no escape possible or feasible. All Mia Yim could do is scream out in agony, trying to hold on. She barely lasted more than 3 or 4 seconds before she began to meekly tap out on Shanna's knee, signifying that she could take no more.

Shanna kept ignoring Yim's submission, mocking the beaten woman by asking her if she was really tapping out. All Yim could do is cry out that yes, she was giving up. She had had enough. Shanna wasn't done; as a final cruel act, she started screaming at Yim to yell out a verbal submission. Shanna wanted everyone to see Mia Yim beg, and she got her wish. Yim pitifully cried out that she submitted, her whimpers and moans echoing throughout the building.

Your channel is fucking amazing, PM me if you want :)

Rag40

Swell Supporter
Awesome channel, Sabin. I am mainly a fan of chokeout KOs, like sleepers and such. So some of the vids on your channel were right up my alley.

Favorite one was probably the Taeler Hendrix one. She is one of the best at playing a ragdoll, lol. Wish Sleeperkid would have her as a guest because I would get a custom in a heartbeat. I trust him to get the best out of his talent and follow through on a customer's script. On the other hand, I don't really know about Slamminladies and NEFW. I did one custom in the past with Slamminladies and kind of hated how it came out. NEFW seems a little better, but still don't know how well they follow a customer's script.

Anyway, thanks for the great clips. Take care.

allhailsabin

Ryonani Teamster
No problem, man! I may do some clip descriptions on here to wet the appetites a bit; I don't want to put up full vids, though. People should buy it!

I -loved- the Hendrix choke out. She's struggling the whole way, screaming out in pain, and I'm pretty sure she was tapping out at the end. She just didn't have enough in her to finish submitting before she passed out.

SKW is great for customs! Slammin seems to be tapering off, but their old stuff is amazing. NEFW is great since a lot of the girls seem to have no problem wearing absolutely trashy gear and get thrown around a ring for ages!

Lemme know what other clips I should put up!

allhailsabin

Ryonani Teamster
Love the influx of more mainstream women's wrestlers doing SKW and the like. Amazing Kong throwing around Sumiko was freaking amazing.

Last edited:

allhailsabin

Ryonani Teamster
Back with more!

Minoru Suzuki owns Kana...on her own show!

So Kana likes to promote her own wrestling shows from time to time. In this one, she's in a mixed tag team match against Minoru Suzuki. And for those who have been following this thread, well
..you know how this goes.

Kana tries to outstrike Suzuki, but he's barely fazed, and he drops a dazed Kana to the mat and straddles her. From there, he repeatedly slaps her senseless, and eventually drags the beaten Kana up to her feet, and puts the finishing touch on her by dropping her with his patented piledriver finisher. After leaving her hanging in the air, letting the blood rush to her head, he violently jumps and sits down, driving her into the mat headfirst. She's out the second she hits the mat; her head rolling simply from side to side, eventually resting on Suzuki's thigh. He then straddles her again for the easy pinfall, before berating her in the microphone in front of everyone. Not a good look, Kana!

SlammingMark

Potential Patron
Adding some small descriptions of clips I've uploaded on Youtube.

Veda Scott is Tombstoned Into Unconsciousness

Veda Scott is a unique girl, to say the least. She's a redhead, but not particularly fiery. She's got the sexy librarian look going on, with her glasses and houndstooth skirt/gear. She'd look more at home in the corner of a coffee shop than in a wrestling ring, and she's far too shy and meek to fit the mold of normal boisterous pro wrestler.

Here, she faces off against Jessicka Havok...and she's just absolutely outmatched. At the end of the match, Jessicka picks Veda up and grabs her by the chin, clearly propping up the poor girl. Scott's arms are down at her sides, she's hunched over, and she's got a vacant, almost submissive look in her eyes; she's finished. It's cruel for Havok to do this, truth be told. It's the kind of thing you do to a pet or a kid who just did something wrong, not a woman you're wrestling with, but Havok wants to make a point. A point about how inferior Veda Scott is.

From there, the predictable happens; Veda gets dropped on her head with a tombstone, her skirt upside down and offering her no sense of modesty or dignity. She's done when she hits the mat, and easily covered for the pinfall.

Jessicka Knocks Niya Out Cold

And now for someone completely different, Niya Barela. Niya's not like Veda at all; she's thicker, a bit shorter, and a Latina. That being said, while she is heavier, she's clearly fit/toned, and her ass is excellent. She's up against Jessicka Havok here, and, well...

For the finish of the match, Havok grabs a dazed Niya and drops her on her head with a tombstone piledriver, knocking her clean out from the impact. As you can tell from the vid, Niya's out as soon as her head hits the mat; the rest of her body crumples to the canvas unevenly, making a collection of satisfying thuds as she eventually lays spread eagled in the center of the ring. The ref could count to triple digits, Niya's not getting up.

Shanna Makes Hania Pass Out in a Camel Clutch

Ahhh, Hania. If you haven't seen her, think Native American girl, huge chest, fantastic ass, tight athletic body. She's the kind of girl who enters a room with all eyes on her.

This is essentially the definition of a squash. Hania gets zero offense whatsoever, and gets bounced all over the ring. Her one piece is clearly not her size, as her ass is far too big for it. Her ass and crotch are on display for nearly half the match as Shanna works her over and dominates her. All Hania can do is whimper on the mat and whine about how much her neck hurts, rather than actually attempt to put up any sort of fight.

The ending is simple; Hania gets hit with a piledriver and knocked senseless, and Shanna locks her in a camel clutch afterward, mostly just to fit the criteria of using it to win. Hania tries to fight, but fails miserably, ending up limp and kissing canvas, passing out in Shanna's arms.

Would love to see your Veda Scott clip but it's private on youtube

allhailsabin

Ryonani Teamster
Back again! Time to bring some of the Dollhouse to the party.

Christy Hemme gets knocked out cold

So after this match, Hemme announces the winner, as told by the referee. The Dollhouse don't take kindly to this, and beat the tar out of poor Hemme!

Brooke gets straddled, and pinned

This is hot as all hell. Brooke gets hit with Taryn's finisher and gets straddled and pinned easily. Brooke can only feebly kick one leg in the air, but it's a futile, pathetic effort. Taryn's buddies aren't done with her, though. They slam her down and leave her out cold for no reason for an aftermath.

Last edited:

Snowballs

Ryonani Teamster
^ It is so great to see a KO'd Christy Hemme again. I love the oral.... stuffing. Thank you TNA. I look forward to the future!

Addendum - holy shit... I think that is my favorite wrestling-related ryona situation ever. These girls were not looking for a win. Marti throws her into the staircase knocking her out, and instead of leaving her, she props her up for a dropkick. That would be enough injury but they continue to add to the humiliation by stuffing her mouth with a jawbreaker and wrapping it around her lips. The camera man going back to the scene is awesome, none of that "fade unto the victor" TV stuff...just on the defeated and humiliated woman on the ground. That is Seriously awesome.

Had to gif the KO part... [video]http://gfycat.com/FalseArcticHippopotamus[/video]

Last edited by a moderator:

Vorpal

Potential Patron
@allhailsabin Man, I really hate I missed these videos(They're both down from YouTube). One of my most favorite defeat scenarios is with the loser having something stuffed in her mouth. Haha.

Could you perhaps give the names of the matches so I can look for the clips elsewhere?

Thanks!

allhailsabin

Ryonani Teamster
^ It is so great to see a KO'd Christy Hemme again. I love the oral.... stuffing. Thank you TNA. I look forward to the future!

Addendum - holy shit... I think that is my favorite wrestling-related ryona situation ever. These girls were not looking for a win. Marti throws her into the staircase knocking her out, and instead of leaving her, she props her up for a dropkick. That would be enough injury but they continue to add to the humiliation by stuffing her mouth with a jawbreaker and wrapping it around her lips. The camera man going back to the scene is awesome, none of that "fade unto the victor" TV stuff...just on the defeated and humiliated woman on the ground. That is Seriously awesome.

Had to gif the KO part... [video]http://gfycat.com/FalseArcticHippopotamus[/video]

Can't believe I missed this! LOVE the gif. Hemme just got absolutely destroyed. Them shoving the jawbreaker into her mouth just puts it way over the top for me, especially since the cameraman has no problem zooming in on Hemme's mouth, as she's forced to suck on that jawbreaker as she's napping on the floor!

@allhailsabin Man, I really hate I missed these videos(They're both down from YouTube). One of my most favorite defeat scenarios is with the loser having something stuffed in her mouth. Haha.

Could you perhaps give the names of the matches so I can look for the clips elsewhere?

Thanks!

Sure! Hemme happened in The Dollhouse vs Laura Dennis, and Brooke got owned on Taryn Terrell vs Brooke.

What are some of your other favorite clips?

Vorpal

Potential Patron
@allhailsabin Well that's hard to say, as I'm brand new to pro wrestling x.x

Seriously. This thread has started me looking for clips, despite never really trying out pro wrestling

Just from the few clips I've seen before coming here, I'd have to say the one where Molly Holly gets her head shaved after losing a match. Particularly great is how before she's all confident that she won't lose her hair, only to be totally humiliated: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QdpsffMLKDU

I'd love to see more scenarios where the loser is shaved like this, pro wrestling or something else. It's super sexy, yet rare.

Thanks a lot for the names. I'll look them up, and continue to search through this thread. You really post some awesome stuff, and seem to have a lot of similar interests to myself (humiliation of the defeated and all that).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.