Young Ino from Naruto!!! (1 Viewer)

kurt7040

Content Creator
Yeah! I made a pre-time skip Ino Yamanaka Costume!!!!
So its finally done and I don't want to keep anyone interested waiting so here is a screen shot and the link for the swf file.
ScreenShot2014-07-30at12657PM.PNG
Ino1.3.swf

TDream

Potential Patron
Can you make Mei Terumi's costume? I can give you references for her costume if you're interested.

BuckWild

Modder
Streamer
It looks great and all, except there is no skirt, or if there is, it's not always visible.

Bluey5

Potential Patron
BuckWild said:
It looks great and all, except there is no skirt, or if there is, it's not always visible.
Huh...I thought something was missing XD.

DarkSpirit said:
Great job on that outfit it looks great 8)
This has nothing to do with the thread, but I love the game your profile picture character is from...he's just a dick though lol.

Renegade

Potential Patron
BuckWild said:

Bluey said:
BuckWild said:
Huh...I thought something was missing XD.

DarkSpirit said:
Great job on that outfit it looks great 8)
This has nothing to do with the thread, but I love the game your profile picture character is from...he's just a dick though lol.

I found that the vanilla miniskirt works well and for the color just use the dropper and select the top. ;)

kurt7040

Content Creator
BuckWild said:
Yea... So, I just noticed that. I actually didn't add her skirt. Not because I didn't want to, but because I forgot. Oops.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.