Xuxu's male/rule 63 imports (1 Viewer)

One With The Shadows

Vivacious Visitor
Mickel431 said:
Kaibas done... on my thread btw.... YESSSSSSSS IMMA FLEDGLING NOW!!! whatever that is... ACHIEVEMENT UNLOCKED!!!! (great work boy, now look at every other profile commenting on your thread/posts, now at yourself, now at them, they (90% of them) have more and/or better squares, if you were like them you could have more squares, but you're not.... If you stick around you could be... keep up the (half decent) work kid...) uhm.... you're a facet of my consciousness... by default you're younger than me, and you've never been this, uh, neutral... (this is the closest im gonna get to being nice, weirdo, enjoy it...) I am, thanks... (no problem...) ok now im just talking to myself (so stop) but how am I supposed to end this post (cut to black and let the viewer deciede what happens ;) .... ) wait you're me hows that supposed to work... (like you've never fapped before...) shut up... (what happened to cutting to-

Try to keep everything relevant that is done by you in your thread. Also, try to clean up the text a little. It kind of gets annoying.

Mickel431

Potential Patron
trying... trying... failing... :-[ :'( :( .... still waiting for SHAKENBYTHEVIOLENCE to request something...... wheres the patient (wobbuffet) smiley...

whilst I'm still here and will gladly do requests, i have run out of initiative due to warframe (i am highly unlikely to do stuff unless asked or poked with a stick... ur choice... lol) ... I suck at time management.... if i find a character i 'HAVE' to do i will and if i get requests i will/might but chances are no ones actually going to ask so, lol... i'd probably do it because, well, first actual request means I'm going to effort it pretty hard (or at least try to...)...

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.