Xuxu's male/rule 63 imports (1 Viewer)

Mickel431

Potential Patron
i write how i talk.... (mostly...)... oh btw i'm using a cheap mouse i had in my room that i bought for $2 so dont expect normal Len hair until, like a week? (still gonna be reasonably nice but not in the shiny way like the append hair...) well i need to make the back thats been cut off, then split it and use the rin hair as a template... (i know that there is a template template... but it creeps me out a bit....)

Mickel431

Potential Patron
well... here we are... looks like i'm fast (plz dont expect too much more, i have no time tomorrow and im lazy....(i'm probably gonna make time for this anyways))... I've made a draft normal Len hair, I'd appreciate advice on how to make these better and links to usable pictures but for now i have a lot of... uhh... testing to catch up on.... lol bye...

next is the male version of Miku unless anyone has any better ideas..... (well someone has to, right? oh and... headphones or atleast something covering the ears is helpful...)...

Attachments

• len again ready temp.png
    len again ready temp.png
    230.3 KB · Views: 433

Mickel431

Potential Patron
havent had much time for making things.... with non computer projects happening (turned a camera into a prank (or not so prank, im not sure i havent tested it on anything living) stun gun (it scares me... it burns plastic...) by using the capacitor that powers the flash and running those wires across the outside... makes a nice spark and pop whenever the wires get near each other)... but i did some work on mikuo and im.... probably gonna do some more tomorrow... finished anywhere between 1 and 6 days from now depending on stuff...

a new challenger has appeared... my phone background (catboy Len) has just been noticed as a potential hair....

Mickel431

Potential Patron
Yay Mikuo, happy (2 hours late) new year!....
took me ages to post this properly...

Attachments

• Mikuo.png
    Mikuo.png
    231.8 KB · Views: 411

Mickel431

Potential Patron
looking through this thread (because i do pretty much nothing else...)... found request for Kuja... hair too long... maybe... worth try... gonna try... best thing..: no ears in pic... oh and zidane.... may happen... first im gonna check to see if its been done... havent found anything.... so imma gonna try... in one or two days... i'm tired...

sby

Content Creator
Coder
have.... you ever considered, how other .... people might have an ..... annoyance of ... a time reading thro...ugh all of t..he ellipses?

although you may be able to read your own typing conveniently, it probably doesn't fit how other people usually talk.

i personally uses ellipses for an emphasized and purposeful pause that indicates an expression or tone:

wait a minute. . .

One With The Shadows

Vivacious Visitor
Mickel431 said:
looking through this thread (because i do pretty much nothing else...)... found request for Kuja... hair too long... maybe... worth try... gonna try... best thing..: no ears in pic... oh and zidane.... may happen... first im gonna check to see if its been done... havent found anything.... so imma gonna try... in one or two days... i'm tired...

Umm, you really should start your own imports. It's easy. Click on new topic in the imports section. From there, you can type what your title will be. Then, in the box, you can write descriptions (names) of your mods. But, insert the mods first in the thread. BTW don't feel that you HAVE to mod. It's not supposed to be like work.

It doesn't really make sense to post mods in someone else's import thread.

Mickel431

Potential Patron
I am now on Mickel431's hair files... was gonna call it something else but thats all i really do... i put a link in my signature... hopefully it works... sadly i have nothing new to post there yet... soon...

BuckWild

Modder
Streamer
Not that it matters too much, but a general rule of the forums is to keep from posting the same file in different places on the forum.

So instead of reuploading them to your new thread, you could just link each download on your new thread's OP.

One With The Shadows

Vivacious Visitor
BuckWild said:
Not that it matters too much, but a general rule of the forums is to keep from posting the same file in different places on the forum.

So instead of reuploading them to your new thread, you could just link each download on your new thread's OP.

Or delete the posts on here

BuckWild

Modder
Streamer
Shadow5000 said:
BuckWild said:

Users can't do that.

One With The Shadows

Vivacious Visitor
BuckWild said:
Shadow5000 said:
BuckWild said:

Users can't do that.
I mean the attachments

Mickel431

Potential Patron
Shadow5000 said:
BuckWild said:
Shadow5000 said:
BuckWild said:

Users can't do that.
I mean the attachments

i'm sorry but going back and changing things i did in the past could have major negative repercussions (such as spelling and continuity errors) changing my posts (further, as I've made minor changes in the past) could disrupt the flow of cause and effect causing ripples in extra dimensional spacetime (going back to an area where reality has already been severely distorted is a dangerous business) and these ripples may at anytime, manifest themselves in the material universe as sudden increases in background energy and (severely) abnormal atmospheric phenomena (ninjas made of tuna raining from the sky, winnie the pooh mods for sdt appearing in usb devices within hurricanes, Chuck Norris tornados (like sharknados but with Chuck Norris' is them), outworld merging with earthrealm, daleks dressed as santa clause fighting cybermen dressed as slenderman within tsunamis, meteors made of cheese and parrots, mountain dew rain (not that thats bad... plants wouldnt like it tho...), the entire cast of dbz suddenly getting the powers that their characters had in the show (because they forgot thier umbrellas and were caught in the spacetime ripple rain), the dead coming back to life and the living becoming zombies that eat the dead who came back to life but when they are killed they come back as people eventually so its just an endless cycle of eating/killing and getting eaten/killed(because they got caught in the tsunami), Tamriel merging with our universe when it rains and/or near rivers that are sufficiently deep (have I infringed enough copyrights... ok), etc). also i like things the way they are and cant be bothered changing them...

THE END!!!

to keep everyone moderately happy im going to make stuff which goes on my thread but not here... but to be honest does this even bother anyone more than mildly... (well it probably will now considering what i wrote...) hey i was originally post a link to the motivation proclamation and then rant twice as much but this feels like a good balance (and by good i mean better than my original idea...)...

also i cant do much more here than post, modify my user and start a thread and i only learnt how to start a thread a few days ago... so i dont know what linking each download on my new thread's OP is let alone how to achieve this task...
One does not simply link each download to their new thread's OP... did i meme right..?
lol

Mickel431

Potential Patron
made Zidane hair, put it on my thread... dont wanna annoy more people so it stays away from here.... which reminds me of the first time i saw Zidane... a video called "Hotel Squall" (heres a link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P5wQXYdTBsg )tell me what you think (I mean if you want to, Im not forcing you or anything *pulls out camera stungun* just kidding I never put batteries in it anymore and i discharge it for safety after i do... its more of a prank sized electric skock anyway (although i havent tested it on anything alive) and its recharge time coupled with quick discharge make it impractical for defencive application... its a glorified electric prank gum... but it still made me feel like Q/MacGyver when i made it...)
if you dont like it... im sorry.... but its still pretty funny... to me atleast

Mickel431

Potential Patron
I used to type relevant text here....

I just read through the dates of the posts in this thread and realised I was about two years late by the time I made my first hair.... If only I had discovered this thread earlier... I could have made Len and Sora in time for aadikuy... oh well, the past is the past.... still... I wonder what I'll be doing next... no seriously... the Zidane hair barely works Kuja's hair is way too long for me to make without some moving parts and considering how long it took me to get non moving hair under control... this may take a while (also Zidane's hair would benefit from moving a little)... but... there are still many short haired pplz 4 me to make imports of... oh and catboy Len looks kinda like Konoe so... oh before I forget: Is Mountain Dews passionfruit flavour too sweet??? because I'm not quite sure... it fits with the flavour, but its still sweeter than other drinks...

Mickel431

Potential Patron
Theres a problem... (there always is) the person im doing is slightly on fire.... (I like my guys hot...) I'm being serious... (well make two versions then... only post the not on fire version after a few days so that they think it was super difficult for you to achieve)... omg ur a genius... (I know you are)....

I actually want to know what you guys think... slightly on fire or edited with a slight quality reduction... I'll try to post both at once but you'll have to wait a few more days... sorry (now they know!!!!, if we post the one character they'll guess the theme...) so we're halfway done with most of the characters anyway... (more like a quarter at best and an eighth at least and requiring new pictures for some...) we still have 5 guys to do... (6 if you count not on fire dude as another, 7 if you count that guy we need new picture/s for)... nice brackets me, less work more result... if only everyone could be on fire... (careful what you wish for), oh you're right that would suck... (That pun has probably earnt you more hate than anything else you have ever done)... :'( ...

well trouble... more that usual... the guy whos on fires hair doesnt fit (have you tried making it)... yeah, but it still doesnt feel natural... (damn... well atleast the Ka-) dont tell them!! (oh yeah... well its going great if we learn ears.... ) we can... (CAPTAIN PLANET!!!!!) what was that... (you know... a distraction...) ah ha, sure.

Mickel431

Potential Patron
Yes...
you have no idea how long I've been waiting to hear that... I mean I've been stuck without any clear sense of direction for ages... oh and i minght as well say that my current project is Yugioh... yugi hair is proving challenging though but the Kaiba hair coperates so nicely... (high hopes for Bakura, Judai/Jaden... um... Yusei... that guy from cardfight... Joey... oh Noah...) so... what do you want done... note... ears give me trouble but... I honestly have nothing better to do... oh and dont expect results in a hurry... also nothing too difficult to find... (anything else???) nope thats about it... i think... oh and i may or may not disappear for about a month (have to pretend to be bigfoot to lure the hunting bigfoot guys away from the real bigfoot... best prank ever... also bigfoot doesnt like company... so its in everyones best interests... except them i guess... lol...) but I return and do easy projects every now and then...

oh btw watch this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wBqM2ytqHY4 now try to fap without imagining it... (but only if you want to)

Mickel431

Potential Patron
Kaibas done... on my thread btw.... YESSSSSSSS IMMA FLEDGLING NOW!!! whatever that is... ACHIEVEMENT UNLOCKED!!!! (great work boy, now look at every other profile commenting on your thread/posts, now at yourself, now at them, they (90% of them) have more and/or better squares, if you were like them you could have more squares, but you're not.... If you stick around you could be... keep up the (half decent) work kid...) uhm.... you're a facet of my consciousness... by default you're younger than me, and you've never been this, uh, neutral... (this is the closest im gonna get to being nice, weirdo, enjoy it...) I am, thanks... (no problem...) ok now im just talking to myself (so stop) but how am I supposed to end this post (cut to black and let the viewer deciede what happens ;) .... ) wait you're me hows that supposed to work... (like you've never fapped before...) shut up... (what happened to cutting to-

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.