XnaLara Animation! (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter JamesThomas
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
J

JamesThomas

Howdy everyone!

Longtime lurker, first time poster. Anyhow, I was messing around with XnaLara and was very surprised at how easy it was to use.

Before long, I pieced together an animation featuring my favorite heroine, Lara, in a bit of peril - specifically, being choked out by a man with a crowbar.
It's a bit rough around the edges and the music doesn't line up at all, but it's still pretty awesome.

I hope y'all enjoy!

MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

And here's some preview images of said animation:

aaa 35.jpg choke 7.jpg aaa 105.jpg

[/ATTACH] choke 5.jpg choke 6.jpg

M

mr awesome

That's pretty damn good for your first try! especially the last part where she goes limp :)

And congrats on that first post, welcome to ryonani!
I have one quick question though: is the bad guy supposed to be superman? or does he just have a jetpack? :P

derkaderb123

Potential Patron
That's pretty damn good for your first try! especially the last part where she goes limp :)

And congrats on that first post, welcome to ryonani!
I have one quick question though: is the bad guy supposed to be superman? or does he just have a jetpack? :P
That's Larson, one of Lara's adversaries in Tomb Raider Anniversary.

Where did you get this Larson model?

Do you happen to have a poseable Kold model? I've been looking for one for ages! I want to make some Kold/Lara ryona but I can't seem to find it, not even on the Tomb Raider Forums.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.