WWE Clips (1 Viewer)

Snowballs

Ryonani Teamster
Devon Dudley literally going down on Zelina Vega / Thea Trinidad. Holy fuck

29090350_171349660252674_7109604019567329280_n.jpg

kodivas

Club Regular
So Little Miss Bliss finally made her return and got put in her place FAST. So much for being a goddess (maybe she'll be a jobber instead; she'd be perfect for one). Tamina and Nia just had their way with her. Nice to see some good ol' ryona in WWE every now and then. Kind of rare nowadays.

Dragged around like a ragdoll...
Alexa vs Nia and Tamina 1.gif

SMOTHERED
Alexa vs Nia and Tamina 2.gif

On her knees!
Alexa vs Nia and Tamina 3.gif

Welp.
Alexa vs Nia and Tamina 4.gif
Alexa vs Nia and Tamina 5.gif

TheCrimsonRisk

Ryonani Teamster
I couldn't believe that prolonged stinkface. I'm not even a big stinkface guy and I thought that was maybe the greatest thing the WWE has ever done

There's also a really good scene where Alexa is being choked on the ropes and she's reaching out to desperately. She is such a natural jobber, let's hope that more beatings are to come!

meepmeep

Ryonani Teamster
I haven't been as excited about WWE women's wrestling lately as I was in my heyday, but that changed with this recent Becky Lynch/Asuka match at Royal Rumble. Blame it on "The Strongest Woman in the World," but I will forever find the scenario of a confident babe getting her shit wrecked and choking on her hubris endlessly titillating. The current Becky Lynch persona is doing it for me in a big way, and shit came to a head on Sunday when it came to pass that not only was Becky bested, but she also tapped the fuck out, thereby providing us all with a definitive answer to question of who the superior woman was in a one on one match and not the bedlam of a TLC scenario. The Empress has made "The Man" into "The Bitch." But it's okay Becky, I'll still let you dress up in leather and studs and play pretend badass with me.

lynch.jpg lynch2.jpg lynch3.jpg lynch4.jpg lynch5.jpg lynch6.jpg lynch7.jpg lynch8.jpg lynch9.jpg lynch10.jpg

Utterly devastating. Oh well, you'll get her next time babe.

unf2.gif

Or not. :)

kodivas

Club Regular
Noice.
To be honest, I haven't actually sat down and watched WWE in over a decade. I just follow roughly what happens with the women through their website and articles and stuff. That being said, and as much as I like ryona in it, I think it's actually great the women are finally being used right and getting the credit and respect they deserve. Take Becky Lynch right there at the Rumble- that loss wouldn't have been nearly as hot had she been a dumb bimbo like we saw back in the day. But the fact that she's basically a female Stone Cold makes her few losses like that infinitely hotter.
It's a fantasy vs. reality thing for me, I guess. While it's great to see ryona in WWE, I'd rather see the women actually succeed and do bigger and better things (with the occasional ryona still mixed in like with Becky and Alexa the last few days lol). Best example would be Paige when her career ended. Having her come back after a full year, overcome the leak and everything, only to suffer a career-ending injury that was legit difficult to watch (there's footage of it happening at a live event) and was honestly heartbreaking. Had it just been a scripted humiliating defeat that'd be hot, but the reality of it hit harder than any fantasy ryona thing.
So anyway, while I love the ryona and don't even really watch WWE, I must say I'm glad the women are doing so much better. Just thought I'd note that amidst all the sexy beatings!

Stryder

Avid Affiliate
Does anyone have any particular WWE superstars they'd want to see get the SKW treatment if it was ever possible? For me having Alexa Bliss in a role of cocky woman talking up herself and how she's gonna demolish her opponent and talks trash about him or her but gets utterly destroyed. Like one of those Tiny style squashes? Another one for me would be Nia Jax to be a female powerhouse, demolishing those like Anne-Marie, Sumiko or Sparrow 1v1 or 1v3. My absolute dream would be Avery but no idea what ever happened to her. Perhaps finally Nia Jax vs Sapphire in a pro match or Nia Jax vs Tiny or The Kid.

Rag40

Swell Supporter
If Mickie James ever visited SKW that would be 300-400 dollars out of my bank account because I would definitely be getting a custom, lol.

meepmeep

Ryonani Teamster
Noice.
That being said, and as much as I like ryona in it, I think it's actually great the women are finally being used right and getting the credit and respect they deserve. Take Becky Lynch right there at the Rumble- that loss wouldn't have been nearly as hot had she been a dumb bimbo like we saw back in the day. But the fact that she's basically a female Stone Cold makes her few losses like that infinitely hotter.
So anyway, while I love the ryona and don't even really watch WWE, I must say I'm glad the women are doing so much better. Just thought I'd note that amidst all the sexy beatings!

That's absolutely why it's hot to me, yes. They've taken the time to build her character and make you root for her in your heart, there's extreme pathos in her defeat. The idea that there's all this energy and investment and confidence and she still comes up short, absolutely titillating. It's doing the same thing for me that 03-04-era Lita did. Kaitlyn was almost at that level for me too, back when she was losing her title tapping to AJ in 2013. Once you lose twice in succession, where is there for you to go? Do you accept inferiority?

jerkinferkin

Potential Patron
Does anyone have any particular WWE superstars they'd want to see get the SKW treatment if it was ever possible? For me having Alexa Bliss in a role of cocky woman talking up herself and how she's gonna demolish her opponent and talks trash about him or her but gets utterly destroyed. Like one of those Tiny style squashes? Another one for me would be Nia Jax to be a female powerhouse, demolishing those like Anne-Marie, Sumiko or Sparrow 1v1 or 1v3. My absolute dream would be Avery but no idea what ever happened to her. Perhaps finally Nia Jax vs Sapphire in a pro match or Nia Jax vs Tiny or The Kid.

For me it would definitely be Bayley. Seeing her toned, tight body destroyed and ragdolled, then sent into convulsions while drooling and begging for mercy would be too hot. I'd spend anything on that!

Demoralized

Avid Affiliate

-Not gonna lie, wasn't the biggest Carmella fan but something about this scenario makes her seem so much more attractive to me.
-Also I love it when female wrestlers do the whole holding their stomach thing to emphasize pain, the thought of this gal all sore and beat up and probably sweating under that ring gear actually does it for me.

TortureRack

Avid Affiliate
Wasn't sure if I should put this in indy or WWE, but seeing as how she's in NXT now here it is. I'm a huge fan of Santana and watching her get beaten. Here's a little something I've edited together. Hope you enjoy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.