WWE Clips (1 Viewer)

zidaneix

Potential Patron
I just played through your game and loved it! I think my favorite humiliations were the Paige, Emma, Summer and Mickie ones. Such a fun game overall.

kodivas

Club Regular
Sasha just keeps breaking records at being a loser! FOUR TIME CHAMPION with ZERO successful defenses!
720pHD_WWE_RAW_08_28_17_RAW_Women_s_Championship_Rematch_Alexa_Bliss_vs_Sasha_Banks.gif

zidaneix

Potential Patron
She's getting more and more pathetic, it's truly incredible.

I want Alexa to start crushing her opponent's heads between her thighs so we can get some humiliating tapouts form that.

kodivas

Club Regular
This is becoming a familiar sight for poor Sasha... (I love how she looks so scared when Nia grabs her)
sasha 1.gif

sasha 2.gif
sasha 3.gif

PS. I hope Paige returns to face Emma over starting the Diva's Revolution thing soon, then gets crushed by Nia and others. Her and Sasha both losing like this would be great.

Last edited:

kodivas

Club Regular
Found an article about Sasha honestly losing confidence over her pathetic title reigns. She really is pretty sad...
(Side note... When Sasha first started, I really wasn't a big fan of her, but now she's right up there just after Paige for me. It's stuff like these clean, pathetic losses, heartbreaking defeats, and continuous failures that make her so appealing)
Here's a couple quotes:

"I'll be honest about something. I'm a three-time RAW Women's Champion, right, which is awesome. Within a whole year, I'm a three-time Women's Champion, which, to me, is a lot. I am a three-time two-week holder of a championship, so that took away my confidence so much."

"So the last reign, I wasn't used the Monday night and the following week, Charlotte closed out RAW, cutting a promo on her father. I run out and get beat up by Charlotte. And then, the following pay-per-view, which was an iron woman match, I tapped out with one second left, and went to overtime, and tapped out. So to me, you're telling me I couldn't hold out for one more second not to tap out? But then I still lose. It's stuff like that that really brought down my confidence levels, like maybe there's something wrong with me and they don't see me as a champion..."

Snowballs

Ryonani Teamster
Was looking back through my hard drives. Just wanted to share one of my favorite Widow's Peak sells by Mercedes. What a finisher!

jerkinferkin

Potential Patron
Did anyone else see Raw when Nia Jax attacked and laid out Asuka? Something so hot about seeing the usually dominant Asuka writhing around in pain. Would have loved to see the beating go on a little longer.

Snowballs

Ryonani Teamster
Not a clip but damn Evie got picked up by WWE. I'm really excited. I loved her jobbing on Slampegs and I'm glad she's got this opportunity.

Dakota-Kai.jpg

jerkinferkin

Potential Patron
Not a clip but damn Evie got picked up by WWE. I'm really excited. I loved her jobbing on Slampegs and I'm glad she's got this opportunity.

Dakota-Kai.jpg
What are some of the best beatings Evie took at Slamminladies? She's hot and I'd love to pick up a few of her vids if she's a good seller and takes a nice beating.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.