WWE Clips (1 Viewer)

kodivas

Club Regular
So I'm in the process of making a ryona wrestling game where a feature is collecting a gallery full of pictures like the ones in this thread. As I'm scouring fansites for material, I'm coming across lots of goodies like these. Probably more to come as I search through more photos.
51.jpg
52.jpg
53.jpg
54.jpg
55.jpg
56.jpg
57.jpg
58.jpg
59.jpg
60.jpg

TortureRack

Avid Affiliate
That game sounds amazing. I'm looking forward to it. Got any more details you can share? Great pics too. Paige always looks great in defeat.

kodivas

Club Regular
That game sounds amazing. I'm looking forward to it. Got any more details you can share? Great pics too. Paige always looks great in defeat.
The game is made with RPG Maker MV. Matches will use the women's real images and defeated images, and you can unlock a MASSIVE gallery as you progress.
Matches will feel like real humiliating fights by using different types of moves- strikes, slams, submissions, hardcore, and sexual.
Submission moves cause continuous damage (like poison in RPGs) and other moves cause states like making the woman groggy and unable to defend herself.
Every time a woman takes damage, she makes hurt sounds and defeated noises. It's shaping up great.
So far I've got a Paige and Liv Morgan match, but there will be a whole lot more.

kodivas

Club Regular
It's going well so far... But games take time to make, and I want it to be pretty good for what it is. Hopefully within a month at most.

TortureRack

Avid Affiliate
The game is made with RPG Maker MV. Matches will use the women's real images and defeated images, and you can unlock a MASSIVE gallery as you progress.
Matches will feel like real humiliating fights by using different types of moves- strikes, slams, submissions, hardcore, and sexual.
Submission moves cause continuous damage (like poison in RPGs) and other moves cause states like making the woman groggy and unable to defend herself.
Every time a woman takes damage, she makes hurt sounds and defeated noises. It's shaping up great.
So far I've got a Paige and Liv Morgan match, but there will be a whole lot more.

Sounds amazing. I'm looking forward to it!

kodivas

Club Regular
how is the game coming along
I took a little break from it and just started back. 10/36 matches are done, so still a ways to go. But they go more quickly as I go along and get my process down. Plus all the little details are done aside from the gallery, and they all add up to take a lot of time.

Rag40

Swell Supporter
As a fan of tall boots, I am happy there is finally a female wrestler in the WWE who wears an outfit that fits my tastes. Now lets just hope she sells KOs as well as Alexa/Charlotte/Becky etc. Couldn't really tell in this match since the finisher was a submission.

TortureRack

Avid Affiliate
I feel the same way Rag. I was hoping that after all the fanfare surrounding Lana's singles match debut, and after she spent so much time getting ready for the occasion with her hair, makeup and that sexy attire she picked out that she would just get squashed by Naomi. Oh the humiliation, but a boy can dream huh?

allhailsabin

Ryonani Teamster
I feel the same way Rag. I was hoping that after all the fanfare surrounding Lana's singles match debut, and after she spent so much time getting ready for the occasion with her hair, makeup and that sexy attire she picked out that she would just get squashed by Naomi. Oh the humiliation, but a boy can dream huh?

I expected her to get totally squashed

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.