WWE Clips (1 Viewer)

Rag40

Swell Supporter
Lol, I would love for Asuka to just straight KO her opponents with some crazy roundhouse kick. That would be amazing. And yeah, Deonna looks great and sells like a champ.

I guess I should be thankful that Becky uses the Fujiwara armbar as her finisher, otherwise they would have had Asuka use that as her own finisher, lol. That would have sucked. I am almost positive I have seen Asuka use her Asuka-lock (or Kana-lock) to KO an opponent in a Japanese match. But usually the person just taps from it.

Either way, Asuka needs to come to the main roster and start incapacitating fools, lol. More likely, she will go to Raw and get buried, though.

meepmeep

Ryonani Teamster
Deonna is such a fucking babe. *_* If anyone knows whether or not she did custom work for any sites, please point me in that direction. In the meantime, I'll be hoping she becomes an NXT fixture with that midriff of hers. It would seem that she's just "my type".. I'll leave it to these images to explain which part of her body I'm most enraptured with.

deonna.jpg

Purrazzo2.jpg

deonna2.jpg
purazzo3.jpg

BitesizedDirtyHalcyon.gif

purazzo.gif

Attachments

• dee.jpg
    dee.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 217
Last edited:

TheCrimsonRisk

Ryonani Teamster
I know Deonna was supposed to shoot with New England Female Wrestling, but it looks like that might have fallen through or they haven't released the videos yet. Probably the former, I'm sorry to say. But check with them from time to time.

EvilDraconis

Ryonani Teamster
don't know that deonna will be on NXT again either since she was on TNA and ROH the same week and WWE is usually pretty petty about that

meepmeep

Ryonani Teamster
Well, whatever happens I hope she continues to pursue pro wrestling and show off her amazing body. She's absolutely gorgeous and has my favorite body type (girls who work hard in the gym and are unafraid to reward their hard work with a pint of ice cream).
deonnaaaa.jpg

deee.jpg
deeee.jpg
deaonnaaaa.jpg
deonnaaa.jpg deonnaa.jpg

evilcraig123

Vivacious Visitor
Was it just me or did anyone else enjoy watching Paige get double teamed almost the entire match on main event this week? One of my favorite moments was when she nearly jumped passed Tamina only to be caught and dragged back for more punishment

meepmeep

Ryonani Teamster
Deonna showed up again this week to get her ass kicked, and she brought her gorgeous belly with her.

purrrr.jpg
ooof.jpg

yes.gif

And a .gif that proves just how irresistible that midsection is.
yess.gif

jerkinferkin

Potential Patron
Did anybody see Bayley get sleepered unconscious by Asuka at the last NXT PPV? Bayley is totally becoming one of my favourite for jobbing... her selling is incredible and makes her that much hotter. Would love to see her in a total custom-style squash match!

Deleted member 57782

Vivacious Visitor
I love watching girls tap out, especially Paige. Being in so much pain that she has to do something so humiliating and submissive as tapping out, letting the other girl know she dominated her so much she can't go on.

Paige's first taste of the Bank Statement, and she really can't take it, tapping out almost straight away. Seeing her in so much pain and humiliatingly weak is great

7FHozI.gif RAW_1156_Photo_186-3260902743.jpg tumblr_nyuiaqoS7I1v0azc4o1_500.jpg
She takes on Sasha the very next week, thinking this time she can get some retribution, but alas the exact same thing; Paige having to swallow her pride and lose in the most submissive way. Even better here cause she looks such a mess, with her hair all over her face; she looks extra weak and pathetic
b10Ocml.gif

This becomes a recurring theme, as Paige just can't help but tap

8AzRfS.gif 043_RAW_09142015hmm_0378-3058043411.jpg

Even Natayla starts getting in on it, making her wimper and teaching Paige her place

jl1tCv.gif

TheCrimsonRisk

Ryonani Teamster
She takes on Sasha the very next week, thinking this time she can get some retribution, but alas the exact same thing; Paige having to swallow her pride and lose in the most submissive way. Even better here cause she looks such a mess, with her hair all over her face; she looks extra weak and pathetic
View attachment 57729

Gotta love how Sasha holds on to this one for a little bit longer than necessary :grin: and I think she licks her lips near the end there too :eek:

Excellent post!

Deleted member 57782

Vivacious Visitor
Gotta love how Sasha holds on to this one for a little bit longer than necessary :grin: and I think she licks her lips near the end there too :eek:

Excellent post!

That's why I love this part; the match is over and Paige isn't even trying to act tough anymore, she just desperately wants to get out of this hold, tapping like made, clearly screaming for help, and clawing at Sasha, she's willing to do anything to get out
tumblr_nsbqbrAHHg1tfttc3o7_400.gif

What makes it even better is Sasha rubs it in; letting these girls know that she didn't just beat them, but made them tap, which I think is the hottest $asha Bank$ on Twitter

Another tap out from Paige; really like this one because of how frantic it is; she REALLY just wants to get out of the hold. And that reaction after she is out is brilliant, she's in so much pain.
57052c09a9b296affa26545dfcba0132.gif

So yeah, if we can have some more Paige being forced to tap and show who the dominant woman is, that would be greatly appreciated from me.

galvatron88

Club Regular
Deonna is such a fucking babe. *_* If anyone knows whether or not she did custom work for any sites, please point me in that direction. In the meantime, I'll be hoping she becomes an NXT fixture with that midriff of hers. It would seem that she's just "my type".. I'll leave it to these images to explain which part of her body I'm most enraptured with.

View attachment 47986

View attachment 47988

View attachment 47989
View attachment 47990

BitesizedDirtyHalcyon.gif

View attachment 47987
I love how chunky she is

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.