WWE Clips (1 Viewer)

Watkinsseahawk

Avid Affiliate
Hey KODivas lets see if you can find this one. After Wrestlemania 20, Molly Holly vs Victoria. Molly gets her wig ripped off and freaks out and totally KO's Victoria with a sleeper and scissors until refs have to pull her apart. Think you can find that one?

kodivas

Club Regular

evilcraig123

Vivacious Visitor
This past week on raw she was getting beat real nicely by Naomi and Tamina until Sasha had to come ruin it by sticking her nose in

Watkinsseahawk

Avid Affiliate
That was one of my favorite diva moments of all time. Mickie just in a humiliated heap.

Lay cool were great. Can you do one of when they smeared makeup all over Beth Phoenix??

kodivas

Club Regular

Watkinsseahawk

Avid Affiliate
Beth is one of the best at destroying girls. But she really can sell well!

She sold alot better than Kelly Kelly. I always hated how Kelly rarely went limp. She was always moving around after even the most devastating moves

evilcraig123

Vivacious Visitor
So just recently saw a clip of bayley getting destroyed by nia jax at takeover london. Anyone know where I could find the full video at good quality for less than 9.99 a month?

jerkinferkin

Potential Patron
Wow, seeing Bailey ragdolled and tossed around was way hotter than I anticipated. She is an amazing seller! Definitely put her on the map for me. Wonder if she ever did custom work?

TheCrimsonRisk

Ryonani Teamster
Wow, seeing Bailey ragdolled and tossed around was way hotter than I anticipated. She is an amazing seller! Definitely put her on the map for me. Wonder if she ever did custom work?

Yep, she did a handful of customs for SLAMminladies under her original name "Davina Rose". Available for purchase at slampegs.com :wink:

Rag40

Swell Supporter
Agreed on Kelly Kelly being a terrible seller. She had no idea how to go limp for some reason, lol. Kind of strange, but whatever.

And yeah, Bayley knows how to sell. But I also want to give Nia Jax a little credit for her selling of the guillotine choke. Should have ended in a KO, though, rather than a tap, but it was still pretty nice.

On a personal note, I am kind of upset at the amount of submission finishers that all the WWE Divas currently use. Not really a submission fan, so a lot of the matches have kind of been a bummer for me over the last year. Between Becky, Sasha, Charlotte and Paige, I don't get to see many KO finishes anymore. They're still around, just not as often.

I wish NIa Jax or Tamina would have some sort of devastating finisher that rendered their opponent unconscious. Something like the Khali Vice Grip or Tongan Death Grip. That would be awesome, but I guess it's kind of a pipe dream at this point, lol.

Last edited:

TheCrimsonRisk

Ryonani Teamster
I'm a huge subs guy, so I'm pretty much in heaven these days, ha ha.

Are you not enjoying Nia's multiple leg drops Rag40? Definitely track down more Nia matches if you can because most of her early squash matches resulted in her opponents just being laid out dead after taking one of her power moves or Nia dropping that meaty thigh on them :smile:

Here's poor Carmella getting the business:

020_NXT_01222016ej_2656--350394a6785a41f68a02ffa6bfd0b7d4.jpg

And you'll really dig this match with Evie where she just gets SPLATTERED at the end. Evie is one of the best sellers in the biz right now and I hope WWE eventually signs her.

Rag40

Swell Supporter
Yeah, while the leg drop is kind of a generic finisher, it does require the victim to lay there prone, so I guess I can't complain, lol. And yeah, I saw Carmella get destroyed in her recent tag match and lay there like she was dead after the pin. That was well done.

And yeah, I have seen some of Evie's stuff. Actually bought a SlamminLadies slampeg with her and Santana in a sleeper's match. That was actually kind of a disappointment, but I blame that more on SlamminLadies than anything. I have seen her sell pretty well, though.

But I have stupidly specific tastes when it comes to ryona. I could try to explain them, but I don't want to bore you to death, lol. Anyway, thanks for the pics/vids.

daniels

Potential Patron
Agreed on Kelly Kelly being a terrible seller. She had no idea how to go limp for some reason, lol. Kind of strange, but whatever.

And yeah, Bayley knows how to sell. But I also want to give Nia Jax a little credit for her selling of the guillotine choke. Should have ended in a KO, though, rather than a tap, but it was still pretty nice.

On a personal note, I am kind of upset at the amount of submission finishers that all the WWE Divas currently use. Not really a submission fan, so a lot of the matches have kind of been a bummer for me over the last year. Between Becky, Sasha, Charlotte and Paige, I don't get to see many KO finishes anymore. They're still around, just not as often.

I wish NIa Jax or Tamina would have some sort of devastating finisher that rendered their opponent unconscious. Something like the Khali Vice Grip or Tongan Death Grip. That would be awesome, but I guess it's kind of a pipe dream at this point, lol.

I feel the exact same way man. The only good KO finisher nowadays is the RamPaige. At least NXT ended a women's match by KO. Always wanted to see that. It was amazing. Hopefully that becomes Asuka's gimmick. Or maybe getting KO'ed can be Deonna's gimmick lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.