Wrestling Ryona gifs (2 Viewers)

Fire Pro RYNMaker

Swell Supporter
Been a while but I've got a new Tifa model. Which means everyone gets to see the Midgar fist fighter stretched and beaten up.

choke.gif neck crank.gif cobra clutch.gif triangle choke.gif

hammerlock.gif

Last edited:

Fire Pro RYNMaker

Swell Supporter
Here's a few I made ages ago: It's Aigle from Rumble Roses getting turned into a rag doll before the custom move function came out.

Attachments

• aigle swing.gif
    aigle swing.gif
    7 MB · Views: 129
  • aigle driven.gif
    aigle driven.gif
    4.6 MB · Views: 134
  • aigle backbreaker.gif
    aigle backbreaker.gif
    3.1 MB · Views: 139
  • chokelift.gif
    chokelift.gif
    1.3 MB · Views: 138
  • stretch muffler.gif
    stretch muffler.gif
    849.4 KB · Views: 144

Fire Pro RYNMaker

Swell Supporter
Judo Babe Makoto is back! Only this time she's stuck in the cage with a much more vicious fighter who is taking no prisoners in a no rules fight to the finish.

M05 low blow.gif

No rules fighting isn't fun when you're losing...

Fire Pro RYNMaker

Swell Supporter
Blair thought our tattooed fighter might have been worn out when she challenged him in revenge for how he manhandled Makoto, but she was very, very wrong.

08 falling knee strike.gif

16 flipping toss.gif

20 spinning roundhouse.gif

That won't be a mistake Blair makes twice.

Fire Pro RYNMaker

Swell Supporter
Here's Nora
Osf92O7.jpg

You may remember her from the Streets of Rage series, well now she's doing tryouts for prospects of the Y Gang.

How? They get to beat her up, and the more she enjoys it the better the chance of being hired!

Here's the first lucky man:
spinning backbreaker.gif

Attachments

• fist drop.gif
    fist drop.gif
    1.4 MB · Views: 107

Fire Pro RYNMaker

Swell Supporter
Been a long time but with some clever working I've managed to get some much needed setting variety. No longer are we bound by the ropes and training centre.

So for the first set in this new dimension Wonder Woman is tasked with stopping a rampaging robot... only to be stopped herself.

And to cap it off:

spinning piledriver.gif

Continue?

Ryonani Teamster
Writer
Author
Been a long time but with some clever working I've managed to get some much needed setting variety. No longer are we bound by the ropes and training centre.

So for the first set in this new dimension Wonder Woman is tasked with stopping a rampaging robot... only to be stopped herself.

And to cap it off:

View attachment 134375
some absolutely disrespectful moves landed on Diana here. hope none of her fellow Amazons are witnessing her get rekt like this

Fire Pro RYNMaker

Swell Supporter
Bunch more for a part 5, just because Cammy hasn't had enough yet.

Attachments

• torture rack bomb.gif
    torture rack bomb.gif
    2.7 MB · Views: 133
  • triple breaker.gif
    triple breaker.gif
    1.8 MB · Views: 117
  • strangled.gif
    strangled.gif
    1.3 MB · Views: 113
  • backbreaker 3.gif
    backbreaker 3.gif
    1.3 MB · Views: 113
  • backbreaker 1.gif
    backbreaker 1.gif
    1 MB · Views: 112

bigsqueeze

Ryonani Teamster

Fire Pro RYNMaker

Swell Supporter
Got a New story idea that I won't shut up about on the Discord so here's a couple of animations made to go with it.
Remember this, and remember how I was going to write something to go with it? Well... that didn't happen for various reasons. Yet. Made a few more gif sets to go with it, between pairs 2 and 3

ground and pound.gif

jiraoi

2D Artist
Illustrator
Animator
Awesome, love seeing Chun li in her classic outfit and getting dominating in it. I like that Chun li fights back, then later is ambush by a random opponent.
Remember this, and remember how I was going to write something to go with it? Well... that didn't happen for various reasons. Yet. Made a few more gif sets to go with it, between pairs 2 and 3

View attachment 143638

I

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.