Witch Girl (1 Viewer)

ijama

Potential Patron
Made by Koonsoft (the one who made shinobi girl and angel girl) has created witch girl. You fly on a broomstick and can stay in the air or float on the right above the ground. The demo is out version 0.10 The only thing about the demo is that it has two enemies (the same one) which is a tree with a tentacle(?).Only one game over screen also. Looks promising, but the demo doesn't have much value, but based on previous works of koonsoft, I think its going to be fun. Oh and Shoutout to deutscher ryona fan for finding this update!

KooooNSoft | ??????

Controls:
Up Arrow Key: Float Up
Left And Right Key: Go left or right
Down Arrow Key: Float close to the ground
Z: Shoot fireball
X: Masturbate
C: Shoot giant blast that clears everything (presumably)

http://koooonsoft.jp/manager/upload/1128ace7f5d7085f404c9a59d96960686583f648.jpg

M

Mud

Well, now this looks interesting. This character has a lot more clothing pieces for clothing damage, health regeneration moves at a good clip, and she can float and attack at all heights so you can more accurately evade the enemies that move erratically like in his last game.

deutscher ryona fan

Potential Patron
ijama
You did it. Great, Thread looks good. I know i can´t do that so good.
That´s perfect Teamplay.

I played the demo many times :) and i have a first Bug-Report and Infos:

1: Sometime the Tree with the tentacles never hit you. You have to close the game complete and restart to fix that.
2: If you don´t destroy all the Tree´s, the come maybe not more and you fly without more enemys to the finish.
3: After a Tree is finish with you the Girl is on the Ground. If you click the green Button over her the lose all Clothes. Click second time to restore all clothes.
4: When the Tree complete you pleasure-meter with his "coming" he do a second round with you, so watch out with health.
5: The left Tentacle sometimes destroy 1 of you clothes. That happens with the fast slap. The girl wear 8 Clothes to lose i counted (Everything she wear). The second Move going on the ground and will always rape you. The right tentacle always rape.

I think thats enough infos for you all.
Have Fun.
edit:
Is patched to 0.12 now.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

dummy

After a long time, finally! Looks really nice, as to be expected from Kooonsoft.

To me, the game has similar control like Angel Girl (that the character is floating) but with better graphic.

Last edited by a moderator:

Deletethisaccpls

Potential Patron
The new demo version just came out today with few more enemies.
Still no voice for the girl so far. I can only think of is either because the game is a demo or there's going to be a different girl voicing for this game.

D

dummy

Oh wow, I just need to keep track on koooonsoft more often now. They were updating the demo kinda fast.

Somepersoncorn

Potential Patron
Saw the update, loving how this game is turning out so far. Can't wait until the game is complete and there is a gallery mode.

deutscher ryona fan

Potential Patron
Another update. At the moment no more voice.
But now you can play at debug-mode. That mean you can push up her pleasure-meter or put down her HP to 1 with a click.
Oh, and after game over she can get raped from 2 different enemys if you don´t chance it in options.
Hope you all understand my english ^^ Have Fun

abdal

Potential Patron
played it and at the end we fight a demon girl who looks a lot like the demon girls from the last games except grown up

M

mrbarcode

I'd love to play it, but I dont speak Japanese (for the website to buy it) and even if, I doubt they have anything like PayPal in order to pay. Makes me sad :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.