[WIP] The Sexiest Dungeon (Darkest Dungeon Mod) (1 Viewer)

Mordaedil

Potential Patron
Another update and now my game just crashes when I embark.

I'm not sure what causes that though, this really shouldn't be, certainly.

melibound

Potential Patron
Another update and now my game just crashes when I embark.

I'm not sure what causes that though, this really shouldn't be, certainly.

Much thanks for the hard work and patch.

I have just downloaded the game, installed the original file. Then used the patch.
Everything works well for me as a new player. Really happy i came across this patch, and game actually.

Mordaedil

Potential Patron
Here you go, people, I tried to solve the few problems the last patch had as well as fix the Jester, so she now has 3 alternative sets as well. That took a lot more work.

I also changed the profile backgrounds, so now the traces of the old classes are almost gone.

If I were to do anything else, it'd be to replace the skill icons, but quite honestly, it doesn't bother me that much and they fit in well enough.

Taking on the monsters is a bit beyond my scope, however.

Here it is: Final Patch

Please notify me of any problems or glitches in this release. I am not even sure it uploaded correctly, so please notify me if it works too.

Last edited by a moderator:

ShinigamiXII

Potential Patron
Here you go, people, I tried to solve the few problems the last patch had as well as fix the Jester, so she now has 3 alternative sets as well. That took a lot more work.

I also changed the profile backgrounds, so now the traces of the old classes are almost gone.

If I were to do anything else, it'd be to replace the skill icons, but quite honestly, it doesn't bother me that much and they fit in well enough.

Taking on the monsters is a bit beyond my scope, however.

Here it is: Final Patch

Please notify me of any problems or glitches in this release. I am not even sure it uploaded correctly, so please notify me if it works too.

Thank you! I just did a test run for a full dungeon before I had to go and it works flawlessly so far. The white boxes are fixed too. Thanks again!

Monkeypox

Potential Patron
thanks Mordaedil, this certainly makes the game more enjoyable. I'm new to the game and it looks like so is the Arbalest and Man at Arms - any plans on adding these classes?

Mordaedil

Potential Patron
thanks Mordaedil, this certainly makes the game more enjoyable. I'm new to the game and it looks like so is the Arbalest and Man at Arms - any plans on adding these classes?
Sorry, I was mostly basing my patches on the art that was already made for me by using scripts in Photoshop, I'm not entirely sure what choices of sprites I'd use for the new classes. Unless the OP has some ideas, I'd rather limit my proficiency to color swapping. Of course, if the OP provides the sprites, I could color them and send them back before he templates the images.

wsgroves

Potential Patron
This is a great mod just a quick question. The sprites only show up when the characters attack or are being attacked? I notice that for me that is the only time they show up. Just standing or running across a dungeon map uses the default game char sprites.

Mordaedil

Potential Patron
This is a great mod just a quick question. The sprites only show up when the characters attack or are being attacked? I notice that for me that is the only time they show up. Just standing or running across a dungeon map uses the default game char sprites.
Did you install everything correctly then? I haven't had a chance to look.

unspunreality

Potential Patron
I think I did. I just dragged and dropped the folder and replaced the default items.

You made the same mistake I did. I didnt read when I should have. His download is only a patch. You still need the original download. And then put his ontop of it. Then it all works swell.

C

Catastrophie

I got it all installed and it looks good.

Few character actions/animations don't quite line up right. As in when the camera zooms in for action the characters shrink and move below the frame, and then go back into place afterwards.

Only question I have is why their clothes go to damaged mode when they attack? or is my install messed up?

W

Wraith

Darkest Dungeon has officially released. I assume intentions of updating this mod for the final version are now uncertain?

xaos25

Avid Affiliate
I had the same problem as wsgroves, attacking and attacked images worked but the regular walking images were the stock ones. So I install the game, then I take hte patch and...what? Do I paste it and merge with the existing heroes folder?

B

BunnyHoppin

New expansion announced. Anyone care to update for the classes missing in this mod? Namely arbelest, houndmaster, abomination, man-at-arms

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.