[WIP] The Sexiest Dungeon (Darkest Dungeon Mod) (1 Viewer)

kusho

Potential Patron
The Sexiest Dungeon (Darkest Dungeon Mod)

00-The Sexiest Dungeon.jpg

The Sexiest Dungeon
mod aims at replacing all playable character classes with sexy female heroes (who aslo tend to have wardrobe malfuncions during combat...)

Mod still WIP

Finished classes so far:

Update 0.93
All 10 classes done + some bug fixes

Installation:
1. BACKUP your /heroes folder
2. Extract the archive into your game directory, overwriting the /heroes folder

Note: MOD was made for/tested on build 7802

The MOD Sexiest Dungeon is not an official Red Hook Studios product or product modification, and Red Hook Studios Inc. is not responsible in
any way for changes or damages that may result from using the mod.
Furthermore, “Darkest Dungeon” and the Darkest Dungeon logo are trademarks of Red Hook Studios Inc. All content in the game is Copyright
Red Hook Studios Inc. All rights reserved.

Download the MOD:
Mediafire link: Sexiest Dungeon v0.93
The mod at nexusmods: The Sexiest Dungeon at Darkest Dungeon Nexus - Mods and community

EDIT by fleet (moderator) : "Final version" of the patch is in post #24 of this topic.

Last edited by a moderator:

kusho

Potential Patron
Cuming soon (from right to left):
Leper, Jester, Occultist, Bounty Hunter

a-1.jpg a-2.jpg

EDIT: Done, mod updated

mafubo

Potential Patron
I'm scareroused! Nice work. Looking forward for your updates. From which games did you extract the chars?

kusho

Potential Patron
mafubo
Demon Master Chris. Amazing art, boring combat/gameplay ; )

Next Update - Plague Doctor & Highwayman + a lot of fixes
a-3.jpg

The Plague Doctor is actually a pixie... LOL. Well, i like her. Do you? : )

EDIT: Done, Mod updated

mafubo

Potential Patron
Thanks. Yea I think Plague Doctor as Pixie fits well.

Is there any "Queens Blade" related Game, from which one could extract the Art?

Every Fantasy/Fighting Game should have skimpy heroines like in 80s cover art. ^^

AlgaeEater

Potential Patron
Nice work man. I didn't think anyone was going to attempt to mod this game, but yet here we are.

Whatever the case, keep up the good work - I look forward to updates.

sixpackman

Potential Patron
Where would you install this mod on a Mac? There is no /heroes folder and its not obvious (to me yet) where these would go on the Mac.

Thx

sebway2k3

Potential Patron
the game looks really fun, but could you make the mod so that the girls are always naked instead of just when they get hit ? that would be awesome

Mordaedil

Potential Patron
The directory order had a slight change. I managed to update it manually, but it shouldn't be too hard to figure out what has changed.

I also took the liberty of running a few of the pictures through Photoshop, just replacing a few colors to enable the swatch functionality. If there's any demand for it, I can make it available to everyone else? I am kinda making it as I find new units though, since it's a fairly extensive overhaul.

W

Wraith

The directory order had a slight change. I managed to update it manually, but it shouldn't be too hard to figure out what has changed.

I also took the liberty of running a few of the pictures through Photoshop, just replacing a few colors to enable the swatch functionality. If there's any demand for it, I can make it available to everyone else? I am kinda making it as I find new units though, since it's a fairly extensive overhaul.

I'm definitely interested, but I think the OP will probably do something similar as well.

Mordaedil

Potential Patron
I uploaded a patch here: Patch for Sexiest Dungeon (incomplete)

Just apply it to the same folder as the file the OP provided. This should not contain any of files s/he wrote, just basic art. Some of it is kinda poorly done, I apologize. I messed up saving some of the vestals with proper transparency, so her attacks will have a white square on it. If the OP wants, I can provide a better version of that one.

Other than that, I have no idea what to do about the jester. It'd take a little more effort to do her properly since her hair color shares palette with her nipples and blushing. I made that mistake with some of the other ones too, so sorry about that.

I figure this is better than nothing though.

ShinigamiXII

Potential Patron
I uploaded a patch here: Patch for Sexiest Dungeon (incomplete)

Just apply it to the same folder as the file the OP provided. This should not contain any of files s/he wrote, just basic art. Some of it is kinda poorly done, I apologize. I messed up saving some of the vestals with proper transparency, so her attacks will have a white square on it. If the OP wants, I can provide a better version of that one.

Other than that, I have no idea what to do about the jester. It'd take a little more effort to do her properly since her hair color shares palette with her nipples and blushing. I made that mistake with some of the other ones too, so sorry about that.

I figure this is better than nothing though.

Anything you feel like updating or changing would be appreciated. Will try this patch tonight. Thanks!

kusho

Potential Patron
Yea feel free to modify whatever you want guys, i decided to put my interest in this game on hold till the final release.
Will modify the front page to point out the original mod was made for build 7802

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.