[WIP] Divinity: Original Sins of Lust (1 Viewer)

Should I work more on this game?

• Absolutely!

Votes: 78 78.8%
  • Would be nice.

Votes: 16 16.2%
  • No, do something else!

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • I don't care.

Votes: 3 3.0%

• Total voters

Centurion

Potential Patron
I love your work, Mharius! Personally I'm a big fan of skimpy or partially nude clothing over full nudity. I definitely appreciate your work thus far!

Zeddy1234

Potential Patron
The newest patch broke the Deadly Sorceress Vixen mod and probably other mods too but I read Norbyte already released a new version of LS Tools. I hope you have time to fix them because I really liked your Sorceress Vixen mod. :(

axellslade

Avid Affiliate
The newest patch broke the Deadly Sorceress Vixen mod and probably other mods too but I read Norbyte already released a new version of LS Tools. I hope you have time to fix them because I really liked your Sorceress Vixen mod. :(
There's probably something wrong with the new pak file system regarding priority of textures, and it's all messed right now according to MrEsturk(author of other texture mods) on the Larian Forums:
Patch v1.0.72, Publish to Steam, etc etc... | Divinity Original Sin - Mods | Larian Studios forums

Zeddy1234

Potential Patron
Yes, the game seems to be loading mod textures in a completely random priority now. If I keep restarting the game the textures will eventually load correctly and the mod works.

Mharius

Content Creator
Well, Larian will have to fix their own mess, that is, unless someone else does it for them. :p
If this gets fixed, depending on what's required to fix my mods, I'll probably release an update.

But I doubt I'll release anything new anymore.
I'm more or less fine with my current mods and it will surely take many months before any new playable and noteworthy content will come along. The graphics aren't too inspiring for sexy mods either and the limited interest in them seems to confirm this.

axellslade

Avid Affiliate
I was gonna ask earlier if you could edit the female orc(Textures\Characters\Enemies\Orcs\Orcs_Female_A_DM and Orcs_Female_A_Dread_DM) but I guess it's not worth. :(

Mharius

Content Creator
I updated my mods to versions +1.072 of the game and moved all my mods to the Nexus, easier to make updates that way.
Please report, if they any mod isn't work.

If for some unknown reason someone needs the older versions, they are @ the Nexus.
I think the latest patch is now working reasonable well.

Instructions:
Probably should delete all of my .pak files from the data folder.

@axellslade
I edited these textures a while ago, should be part of the Sexy Divinity Overhaul.

Last edited by a moderator:

styx101

Swell Supporter
Dear Mharius!
You're SUPER MhARIOus!:)
Thank You very much for Your great works for great game of 2014...
I glad to say You my respect!

But I don't understand one moment-which mod contains full nude body like on two last screens at the bottom of Your 1st post ? Thanks for answer because I need this full naked skins as possible.
Thank You.

styx101

Swell Supporter
Mharius
Thank You very much for answer and (once again!) for great works!
And... I hope for full nude mod in future.This great game needs a great nude mod.:) I love all art of Larian Studios from Divine Divinity ( I play this game all this 12 years from time to time), including this amazing game.
I wish You new beautiful modifications for this game and for many other games.
Thank You for all.:)

Malygris

Casual Client
a nude mod for Divine Divinity original sin enhanced edition is it possible? The current mods are not comptatible.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.