Original Who the fuck is Alice? (1 Viewer)

Chainsaw

Swell Supporter
"1...2...and...1,2,3,4...go!"

The loud music blared through the speakers and a room full of muscular, sweaty women moved to it. Their hips cocked and their bodies leaned to the beat.

"Good...now...step...step..."

Leading the charge was young Quartz Jones, a fitness model.

22.jpg

Her body moved in sync with the music, her hips twisting and turning as the bass boomed but something was off today. It was that darn metal music from the other room that seeped in and ruined her vibe.

"Okay...Stop!" She said as she gathered everyone around.

"What is that infernal racket coming from the other room?"

"Just some guy who is practising for an audition or something for a band I think," replied one of the girls.

"We have tried telling him to keep it down but he doesn't listen and tells us to fuck off!" another girl chimed in.

"Yeah...he's a big meanie that one! Calls himself Senor Crispy!" a girl said with a laugh.

"All right that's it! I am going over there to talk some sense into him. You girls take five!" Quartz said as she walked towards the door.

She slammed it open startling the man messing with his guitar on the other side of the studio. Crispy was a towering gentleman, with muscles the size of boulders and a leather mask on his face. He wore a t-shirt inscribed with an unintelligible logo, likely the name of his band. Torn-up jeans and a leather vest completed his ensemble.

The room he was bereft of any life apart from the large amplifier in the corner and the guitar in his hand.

"Hey, you! said Quartz without any signs of intimidation in her voice. She believed in her body and the strength that she possessed.

"Oh for fucks sake! Not one of you again!"

The man grumbled in a deep voice, sounding annoyed like he had been through this before.

"Look like I told your floozies out there, I ain't going anywhere! I paid from my time here just like you!"

"Well, I never..." Quartz's eyes filled with rage. "Who the fuck you calling floozies you sack of shit!"

She walked towards him in fast, confident steps till she stood toe to toe with the large man.

"I don't see anyone else around, so it must be you then!" He said pointing at her.

"Oh, you little..." Quartz's palms hovered in front of her face, expressing more than words ever could.

"Look I don't want any trouble okay and I am sorry for calling you a floozy, now why don't you turn around and go back and do your...thing or whatever it is you do and let me practise in peace!"

"Peace!?," said Quartz screaming. "It's your awful playing that's ruining my vibe"

"Your...vibe?"

"Yeah, my vibe! I gotta feel the music flow through me to dance..." Quartz began an impromptu session of aerobics. Crispy stared at her wide-eyed, watching her body move before she stopped. He then burst out into uncontrolled laughter.

"Oh my...g-god, I can't" Tears ran down his eyes as Crispy laughed his ass off. Enraged, Quartz's eyes narrowed down on the guitar in his hand.

"What the...hey wait!" He said as Quartz grabbed the six-string from his hands. Like a rock god finishing a concert, she slammed the guitar's body down till the neck separated and handed it back to him. Crispy's eyes went red with rage.

"You shouldn't have done that!" He told her. Quartz had a wicked grin on her face.

"Oh yeah..." She said as she stepped forward and stood toe-to-toe with the large man, their chests pressed against each other.

"What are you going to about it?" She said meeting his eyes.

Without warning, Crispy's large arms coiled around her waist lifting her feet off the ground. He locked his wrists in at the small of her back, pouring on the pressure in a vile bearhug that had Quartz screaming in pain.

"What the fuck...ungh!" She screamed and he squeezed.

"I am going to break you for what you did to Alice!" growled Crispy as he squeezed some more.

"Alice...Ungh!," grunted Quartz in pain. "Who the fuck is..."

It was then she saw the name on the guitar's body. Crispy and Alice's name were written on it with a heart symbol in the middle.

"Oh shit...Aaah! Fuuuck!"

Crispy squeezed her with all the strength he could muster and then like a training bag, threw her over his head, giving her a vicious belly to belly suplex. Quartz's back hit the floor with a resounding thud that sent tremors of pain through her body.

Quartz's back arched on impact, her body balanced precariously on her elbows and feet while her torso hovered in the air. She stared wide-eyed at the ceiling with clenched teeth before letting out a scream of pain. She was dumped back to the ground with a hard stomp to the abdomen. Crispy straddled her stomach, ripping off her leotard and wrapping his large palms around her throat, choking her.

"Wait..uff.." Quartz coughed. "C-Can't we work...ugh...s-something out?"

"I TOLD YOU TO LEAVE ME ALONE!" screamed Crispy. "But you ripped my beautiful Alice to shreds! NOW YOU PAY!"

"H-how the fuck w-was I s-supposed to know you care so much about a piece of wood and...uff...six strings?" coughed Quartz in response.

"PIECE OF WOOD!!? WHY YOU LITTLE..." Crisply dragged Quartz to her feet. Her body now only had some stray strands of the leotard's fabric, her sneakers and her headband. He flipped her around and picked her up in a reverse bearhug, locking his wrist just below her chest.

"L-Let go of me!" said Quartz with disdain. Crispy smiled and gave her a savage atomic drop. She sat there with his knee lodged between her legs, her fragile clit rubbing against his skin. Quartz's mouth hung open and her eyes were wide.

"Does it hurt?" asked Crispy, grinding his knee with harsh persistence.

"W-What do you think?" responded Quartz.

"GOOD!"

"N-N-NOOOO!" begged Quartz as he picked her up again, to deliver another cruel drop. This time, her scream filled the empty room.

Crispy pushed her off and let her fall face down on the floor. She nestled her palms between her legs trying to soothe the pain but it wasn't working.

She felt his bulge lodge itself between her ass cheeks while he pulled her arms back on top of his knees. He locked his palms beneath her chin and pulled her neck back with disdain, trapping her in a camel clutch.

"L-Look...Ahhhh...." screamed Quartz as he poured even more pressure into the hold, sending agony racing through her body.

"I-I'll buy you a new one! Whatever you want, just let me go, please!"

"You think Alice is a floozy like you that can be replaced? HOW DARE YOU INSULT HER MEMORY?" Crispy slammed her forehead into the ground and got up. He grabbed a handful of hair and pulled Quartz up to her knees.

He took a moment to gawk at her nude form, sweat running down her skin and felt her body tremble from fear. Crispy trapped her face between his large thighs, squeezing the sides of her head with malicious intent in a standing leg scissor. His palms nestled around her torso, squeezing the sides of her waist as hard as he could.

"F-For FUCKS SAKE! AHHH!," screamed Quartz. "What do you want from me?"

"You think anything you can give me can replace Alice?"

In one swift motion, Crispy picked her up and sat her upon his shoulders. Quartz's body bounced on the concrete and leapt in the air before it settled back down again from the impact of the brutal powerbomb.

She just lay there spread eagle and beaten, staring at Crispy as he straddled her stomach again. He pinned her arms above her head and spread her legs wide as he pressed his weight into her, smothering her body with his. Crispy buried her face between his chest.

Quartz fought hard to break free from his merciless grip but found her strength fading fast. Unable to breathe, her vision darkened, going hazy and then blurring the world out from around her as she slowly passed out.

Crispy got up and picked up the remnants of his beloved Alice, lying in pieces on the floor. He held the piece of wood close to his chest and cried. Then he turned towards Quartz again with a vile look in his eyes. He got up and found a permanent marker and scribbled the word "Alice" across her breasts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.