When Sage and Hashashin have sex change, in Black Desert Online. (1 Viewer)

Tegialan

Avid Affiliate
Would this be lack of texture too? I had this problem at Corsair, but I used her last partcutdesc and solved it. I then checked all the lines of this "partcutdescHashashin" with what I have of the corsair and all the lines "pc_18" and "pam" are the same. By abusing your goodwill, can you help me?
1639161445583.png

Last edited:

Tegialan

Avid Affiliate
Mr. Suzu. If I just swap the male body texture of another "nude" character for a female one, it doesn't work. Do you have to change the command line in the pac file? How do I open it to edit it? Would you have plans to change other male to female characters?

Tegialan

Avid Affiliate
The male character's starter innerwear shares the Warrior or Blader's innerwear texture.
Sage is a Warrior texture.

phm_99_armor_0000.dds
phm_99_armor_0000_m.dds
phm_99_armor_0000_n.dds
phm_99_armor_0000_sp.dds
Thank you, Suzu. It was really missing these textures.
1639267682473.png

patches13

Avid Affiliate
I have recently fell in love with the Hash, and I'm very happy/thankful for the female version released by you Suzu! Did you by chance create anymore clothing mods or are these released still the only ones available?

Also, very happy you get to go back to your home server where all your time/money was previously invested! Undercover is pretty amazing at coding!

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
I have recently fell in love with the Hash, and I'm very happy/thankful for the female version released by you Suzu! Did you by chance create anymore clothing mods or are these released still the only ones available?

Also, very happy you get to go back to your home server where all your time/money was previously invested! Undercover is pretty amazing at coding!
Thanks for always giving me a "like.

I will make a cute and feminine outfit of Hash for you when I have time.

patches13

Avid Affiliate
Thanks for always giving me a "like.

I will make a cute and feminine outfit of Hash for you when I have time.
Well you are my favorite artists for BDO =D I have all the work you've given us from the Shai to the female Hash lol.

If you ever start taking commission's I'll be at the front of the line to pay to get a female Warrior hehe. I've always wanted a 2handed sword slaying female warrior...like the Slayer in Tera but for BDO!

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
It's not a request, just a question: Is there a way to change the mage's sex? Would it be too complicated?
If I explain in detail, I will have to provide images, etc., and those are tedious.
Simply put, it is possible if the head bone and neck bone match. I think the only thing that might fit is a ranger.

Tegialan

Avid Affiliate
If I explain in detail, I will have to provide images, etc., and those are tedious.
Simply put, it is possible if the head bone and neck bone match. I think the only thing that might fit is a ranger.
As I understand it, there is no way to change the skeleton, just adapt with the existing ones. This would explain the posture of those who were changed. Thank you for the explanation.
What if he changed the wizard's skin, putting on pussy, tits and adding haircuts... Would it be possible for him to change sex without modifying his skeleton?
Just kidding.
1660860542190.png

Last edited:

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
As I understand it, there is no way to change the skeleton, just adapt with the existing ones. This would explain the posture of those who were changed. Thank you for the explanation.
What if he changed the wizard's skin, putting on pussy, tits and adding haircuts... Would it be possible for him to change sex without modifying his skeleton?
Just kidding.
View attachment 138023
It is very easy to extract the polygon mesh of a male character and add female-like breasts and pussy. And I can even add the ability to shake their breasts.
But unfortunately, pacTool is not a complete app. I have a problem when I import my modified models into a PAC file.
Please see the screenshots linked on the following page.

They have a lot of black spots on the naked characters. These occur on the UV borders.
The female character also has these black spots.
Fortunately, the female character had only two black spots, one contrasting on each shoulder, which I addressed.
However, the male character's black spots were too many to try to address.
These black spots are also more common on the head.
So I do not alter the face.
I want to...

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
are you perhaps going to expand this into the other classes eventually?
I think I can rename the Hashashin file and use it for Musa, but I have to set up various partcut. There is a lot of tedious work involved.
I don't think the other characters will have the right headbones, so I don't want to go through the trouble of re-setting them.

patches13

Avid Affiliate
I think I can rename the Hashashin file and use it for Musa, but I have to set up various partcut. There is a lot of tedious work involved.
I don't think the other characters will have the right headbones, so I don't want to go through the trouble of re-setting them.

Too bad you can't just swap Maehwa and Musa, then we'd already have a ton of sexy outfits for our "female" Musa!

I would flip over a Musa looking like my Baewaha! BlackDesert64_J5PFsKmCf3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Too bad you can't just swap Maehwa and Musa, then we'd already have a ton of sexy outfits for our "female" Musa!

I would flip over a Musa looking like my Baewaha!View attachment 139266
pMKIqGu.jpg
FMzprpl.jpg
GyeSe0M.jpg
QEufJxP.jpg

This file is the same as mine, I just renamed the Hashashin file.
In the case of Musa, de Fault's face matches.
No details were made.
Please let me know if there are any problems. I can't verify this because my JP server's character make-up slots are full.

Attachments

Musa_Female.zip
11.1 MB · Views: 156

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.