When Sage and Hashashin have sex change, in Black Desert Online. (1 Viewer)

patches13

Avid Affiliate
pMKIqGu.jpg
FMzprpl.jpg
GyeSe0M.jpg
QEufJxP.jpg

This file is the same as mine, I just renamed the Hashashin file.
In the case of Musa, de Fault's face matches.
No details were made.
Please let me know if there are any problems. I can't verify this because my JP server's character make-up slots are full.
Oh snap! Is there anything you can't do!? Thank you)

Tegialan

Avid Affiliate
Mine in underwear mode has a dick and with some clothes it's empty. In addition, it has the snap mark on the neck. I'll try to fix it here, with the little knowledge I have. My PKM has a nude texture. I think if I delete it or at least erase the dick, it solves the first problem. The second I know is changing in partcutdesc. But the third I don't know.
1664555158814.png
1664555356640.png

Last edited:

Tegialan

Avid Affiliate
I solved one problem (character\model\1_pc\6_pkm\armor\38_underwear).
1664580414828.png

Last edited by a moderator:

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
I solved the second problem (texture).
View attachment 139431
Problems with regular armor
Plum and Musa's regular armor textures are shared.
And so are Witch and Wizard.
These texture modifications affect their respective characters.
You seem to have reverted the textures, which would show Plum's pants accordingly.
ltOMg01.jpg

I have edited partcutdesc.xml.

Attachments

partcutdesc.zip
15.8 KB · Views: 101

Tegialan

Avid Affiliate
Problems with regular armor
Plum and Musa's regular armor textures are shared.
And so are Witch and Wizard.
These texture modifications affect their respective characters.
You seem to have reverted the textures, which would show Plum's pants accordingly.
ltOMg01.jpg

I have edited partcutdesc.xml.
Yes, I understood that. When I used partcutdesc the Sorceress had the armor failure. So I thought it best not to use pastcutdesc and remove the PKM texture. I will test this new partcutdesc with the textures I removed.

Last edited:

Tegialan

Avid Affiliate
Partcutdesc solved the problem in Musa, but left the problem in the Sorceress.
I saw that you added 8 lines of lowerbody in "<CutType Name="PKW_LowerbodyHair">". In the case below it would have to be upperbody, but I don't know if it's on these same lines or what numbering for the armor and hand.
1664631794176.png

Last edited by a moderator:

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Partcutdesc solved the problem in Musa, but left the problem in the Sorceress.
I saw that you added 8 lines of lowerbody in "<CutType Name="PKW_LowerbodyHair">". In the case below it would have to be upperbody, but I don't know if it's on these same lines or what numbering for the armor and hand.
View attachment 139477
I'm explaining partcutdesc in this post for clarity.
Still don't understand?
Just add the number of the outfit.
Try it yourself.

Droidee

Potential Patron
Thats amazing Suzu, the project is really interesting, i'll follow would like to see full femine BDO world one day!
But for now, i still wonder was there in the tread shown the original nude males Sage and Hash (with dicks )^^?
I would be really appreciate if you share the link or the file if you have or knowledge how to-do-so. The reason is: I've created 2 handsome chars, and want to keep them natural :P.
Thanks again for your great efforts, using your files for 5 years, never problems!

flashone

Potential Patron
Hi Suzu, just wanted to thank you for your masterful work. You see my character from in game all because of your wizardry with moding. I would like to know if you will ever do any more magic to the female musa? Like more outfits. By the way I've been playing online rpgs since Ultima. And you are the best modder I've seen!!!

Attachments

• Female Musa.PNG
    Female Musa.PNG
    864.6 KB · Views: 95
Last edited:

yonghengBDO

2D Artist
Do you have a tool to convert PAC with DAE,The model I made has a problem with the format conversion, my tool does not match, if you can, can you ask you to give me a copy of the relevant tool

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.