What would you do? (1 Viewer)

Mordenkainen

Potential Patron
Oulan from Suikoden 2:
http://gensopedia.theirstar.com/images/f/f3/Oulan_%28Suikoden_II%29.png

Her story line is that she is a bodyguard that normally caters towards women. She has a very powerful physique and a really strong fighter(The main hero gets saved by her after some hooligans knock him out and tried to rape the female members in his party). I have a strong fetish for physically powerful women, and seeing them helpless and weak makes my gears turn.

Now as for what I would do to her if I found her like that? Well...

1. I would strip her of her clothes then hang her on a beam/rack/etc.
2. Continuously punch her in the stomach until she fell unconscious, then after she woke up I'd force feed her Vinegar.
3. Get an old-style Scourge and beat her senseless with it, then wash the wounds with salt water.
4. Force her to admit her inferiority and if she refused, would force her to perform fellatio on me.
5. Take away her purity by perform various sexual acts for long periods of time. Then perform sexual acts with those that she protects

After all that I would probably put her out her misery by snapping her neck, either that or I turn her into my personal bodyguard/sex slave if she ends up developing Stockholm Syndrome.

4eversupafly

Potential Patron
Apart from sexual assault, it would nice to spank the heroine for good and grab her from hair and then rub her face in some dirt. Of course, mocking her while doing this. Belly punching, and some chokeholds would be nice too, as well as a good bearhug. Could also try all sort of grabs on her, since she would be my punching bag/training dummy anyway, right? Finally I would make a winpose by putting my other leg on her unconsious body! After having enough fun with her, I would gift her to my goons/thugs, so that they could have their turn with her too :)

After you're done having fun, I would like to take what's left of her, cause I want a turn with her too. :)

- - - Updated - - -

I would have Catwoman from Batman or Black Cat from Spider-Man.

I would set her up luring her into a trap by letting a huge thick heavy net falling on her. Once she's struggling to get out of the net, I would have my thugs hold her arms while I gag her until she passes out.

After she is completely passed out, I would take to my dungeon or torture chamber than I would start stripping her butt naked from her costume except the mask and tie arms up to chains to the ceiling after that the real fun begin!!

The first day I use her a punching bag by pounding her into her pretty face, smashing her ribs, kicking her into the crotch, and smacking her boobs.

The second day I would beat her with a police club stick and give her electric shocks from a cattle prod. . In fact I would stick that cattle prod up her ass/pussy while I laugh as see her voluptuous body squirm and her boobs jiggle around uncontrollablely like a piece of meat.

The third day, I would have fun with her sexually by putting body oil all over her body than rubbing, squeezing, and sucking on her huge boobs. . In fact I would bite her on the nipple just her squirm some more. After that I would rape her up her ass and pussy a couple of times while tittie twisting her boobs. Once I'm done I would further humiliate by using her own whip against her by whipping the crap out of her back and insulting by calling her bitch, slut, and whore until I break her will and she starts to believe it. Finally I would clean up with some thick water holes by hitting her with ice cold water with the thing on blast. After that I would I just let her suffer through the night with her body shivering over and if she is found dead the next day? So what! I'll just have some necrophilia fun by raping her body than I'll go after that other sexy feline and she will go through the same thing, just a whole lot worse.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.