What would you do? (1 Viewer)

Hoopla

Avid Affiliate
I've always wondered about this but, what would you do if you had a helpless female of your choice standing by to do your every whim?

Personally, I'd have Sophitia from Soul Calibur with default armor broken costume.

First, I'll sexually assault her.
Second, I'll have her strip and pole dance for me.
Lastly, I'll sexually assault her again.

Feel free to post whatever you want! I just wanted to know what you all would do!

Raden

Wordsmith
Ryonani Teamster
Not entirely sure about the sexual assault stuff, but I do have to admire your candor and honesty. lol.

Assuming I can only pick one, it would probably be my all time favourite Maki. There would be lots of choke holds, bearhugs and general pain in her future...

HoLeeSmokes

Potential Patron
Haha of course it is all good fun and purely fantasy. :)

For me, it would be Momiji from Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2. Would love to put her in a sleeperhold, combined with best view of her massive chest as she struggles to break my grasp... :D

TricoNitroz

Potential Patron
I think I'll go with Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2's Ayane.

I'll snuck up from behind, with a knife in my grip. Then I'll choke her by surprise with my left arm, while stabbing her from the side with the knife I'm holding. The stabbing will go on 8-10 times while her hands are busy untangling herself from my choke. After the stabbing, she should lose A LOT of her blood, becoming weaker and easier for me to conquer. Only then I will let go of my choke. She should fell onto her knees, then to the ground, holding her hips, feeling the all the pain that I had inflicted. From there on, I should violently kick her belly about 2 or 3 times. Then, again, I should choke, lift and put her back against the wall. From there, I should start giving a deadly poison kiss, sucking her life bit by bit, while again, stabbing her. I shall then proceed to grab her face, pulling her away from the wall, and then smashes her head repeatedly. After the head torture, I will put her down gently, slowly, until it's low enough for my knee to reach her abs. Violently knee her sweet abs 2 times, watch as her body helplessly fell to the floor, grasping for air. Before the night ends, I'll grab her heart (literally, in a very gory way), and I'll forcibly pull it out. Then, I will bring her to my secret room, where I keep beautiful women as collection. Of course, I wouldn't want to spend all my energy carrying her, so I'll just kick her around.

I hope she doesn't die in the process.

Last edited by a moderator:

Continue?

Ryonani Teamster
Writer
Author
So many great options...
I'd love to get ahold of Kitana from MK and teach a spoiled princess some manners. Punch her toned abs and rack, smack her regal face around a bit, perform some sub moves on her, like the armbar and ceiling hold. Cuntbust her several times ;P
I'd also challenge her to a sexfight and fuck her til she gives up

onlinehero

Casual Client
Apart from sexual assault, it would nice to spank the heroine for good and grab her from hair and then rub her face in some dirt. Of course, mocking her while doing this. Belly punching, and some chokeholds would be nice too, as well as a good bearhug. Could also try all sort of grabs on her, since she would be my punching bag/training dummy anyway, right? Finally I would make a winpose by putting my other leg on her unconsious body! After having enough fun with her, I would gift her to my goons/thugs, so that they could have their turn with her too :)

zer

Potential Patron
It's hard to pick whom, there's so many perfect candidates... I guess it depends on what can I do. For instance, if I can only have her for a while, it'd end with her demise, but if I can have her forever, I wouldn't want to hurt her too much, nothing permanent. Things that I would absolutelly do are sexually assault; punch and lick her breasts, belly, crotch, butt and butthole, very frequently, even use as a punching bag; do things that would scare the crap outta her like tossing her off a balcony but have a rope tied to her without her noticeing, or put her on peril situations that would scare her; hae her work out naked or with spandex clothes while I watch (don't ask, it's a thing for me); If I could have more than one or one of you guys also had your girl, I'd have her fight against the other girl or the girl the one of you guys who has a girl too, just to see her get beaten up (Tournaments!); I guess she'd have to do the things I have to do but I don't want to do... just because it's practical; I'd have her tell me her secrets and do her private things where I can see her or otherwhise things that make her ashamed; use her as pillow, plate and other such innanimate objects; I'd give her things she wants (can't only be mean after all)... I'm sure I could think of more.

Continue?

Ryonani Teamster
Writer
Author
I'd totally love to get ahold of Ivy and smack her tits around, then tame her with her own whip

TricoNitroz

Potential Patron
Imagine you're a villain.

Imagine that you're an unstoppable super-villain, doing some villain business, and then a spider-girl like in the picture below tries to stop you.
tumblr_mfp1x9jg3e1rherh0o3_1280.jpg
Of course, she is no match for you, but her entire body is too precious to be missed. What do you do?

Unrelated

Ryonani Teamster
Ooh, she's rather nice looking, isn't she?

I think a good start would be to release the nanites and take control of her outfit, so I can pose her however I wish.

Seth

Potential Patron
This could be Sophitia from Soul Calibur. Fist I'd strip her naked and cover her body with tatoos like "Stupid slut", "Female cow", "Fucking bitch" and so. Then I'd attach collar with leash to her neck and made her follow me on her fours, with her naked bobies and round ass jumping.

Xplain

Potential Patron
First of all I would make sure that I never break her. A broken toy is just broken. No, I would make sure to keep her constantly angry and confident. Putting her in a sleeper hold or some other submission move is probably what would be the most fun? Semi-mocking her out and then pinning her for the three count? I've always found that idea rather enjoyable.

I'd probably spank her, but that is more of a BDSM thing I guess.

Strought

Potential Patron
Call me crazy but I would love to have Nova from the Starcraft series. I'd love to keep her as my servant around the house, cook, clean, wear a sexy cat or maid costume... But I'd also love to wrestle her(Did a lot of wrestling in highschool) Naked and have the victor screw the other, I'd probably let her dominate me thought. I'm kinda into that kinda thing hehe.

meepmeep

Ryonani Teamster
I love watching women warriors and wrestlers in pain and getting defeated, but I could never commit the acts against them myself. A dream scenario for me would involve me somehow watching Chun Li (my most beloved fictional character) utterly and mercilessly get her ass kicked embarrassingly in a street fight. She's weak, utterly helpless, and has just lost the fight of her life along with her dignity. People are awkwardly walking away from the scene of this immaculate woman's utter devastation. I approach her, lick her face with my tongue in a virile and animalistic display of adoration, clutch her to my chest in my arms and gradually nurse her back to health as we start our life of domestic bliss together. Her warrior's soul scarred, she slowly regains confidence but cherishes the day we met and the eternal bond that formed between us.

I just think there's this total beauty in seeing something so perfect get destroyed. I just never could be the one to do it... I have to be the one to pick up the pieces. A pleasure in seeing these incredible women at their absolute lowest point, and then swooping in to comfort them, hold them close, and inevitably engage in consensual sex when the time is right.

Beatitudes

Potential Patron
If I could have (the grown-up) Rorona from the Atelier series...

I'd kiss her on the cheek and take her to dinner. And then probably buy her flowers and bake pies together.

¯\(°_o)/¯

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.