What sites does Taeler Hendrix appear on? (1 Viewer)

daniels

Potential Patron
I've been able to download matches of hers off NEFW, MLW and SLAMpegs. Are there any others? Especially any with knockouts?

Face-Kick

Potential Patron
The Foxfights stuff looks great. It's just a shame their website has somehow got trapped in the late 90's and they only do streaming videos (or DVD's)

Gopher

Potential Patron
Ariel vs. Charlee in Matroom Mayhem is an awesome match. Also Christina-Rae vs. Jenny Joplin(Taeler Hendrix) is another great match. That is weird that they only have DVDs and streaming video. I just bought the DVDs and converted them to wmv format.

TheCrimsonRisk

Ryonani Teamster
She also appears at www.foxfightswrestling.com as Jenny Joplin. She gets knocked out in the match against Jade if I remember correctly. She also appears at Christie Ricci Cherry Bomb Wrestling. Also just search for her on youtube.

GAAAAAAH! Fox Fights! I was wracking my brain to try and remember that one. I knew she used a different name there so I had no idea how to find it again. Thank you for giving me some piece of mind. Perhaps I will be able to sleep tonight.

Gopher

Potential Patron
LOL No problem. They haven't updated in a super long time. Its a shame because they had some decent matches.

Jackeo

Ryonani Teamster
In her match vs Jade, she doesn't actually take a piledriver. She isn't willing to take any of those super power moves in any of the custom sites she works on afaik.

daniels

Potential Patron
Thanks guys! ALso another quick question:

Does Lisa Marie Varon aka WWE's Victora or TNA's Tara appear on ANY custom wrestling sites? maybe under a different alias?

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.