Watersports (1 Viewer)

RajasGrime

Content Creator
Yes indeed. I wasn't sure about the term itself. You'd think fermale ejaculation fluids would be included since they're more water-y than urine. At any rate, might be something of interest for the future.

Wither

Content Creator
For the record I'm trying (rather futilely) to make a mod of this.

Basically right now all it does is make the cum yellow and more piss-like in behaviour, but I need to be able to adjust the alpha so it's more transparent, reduce the amount of friction it has on "Her" body, increase the fade time so that it doesn't lag out and possibly find a way to make it a toggle-able, constant action rather than having to mash "J" a bunch.

Final hopes are adding the urine alongside the cum mechanic but take into consideration I know actionscript about as well as I know Finnish - which is to say, not at all.

Getting a bit of help from Modguy but beyond what he can offer on that front, so far it's pretty damn primitive and anybody who knows how to edit the settings.txt file will know how to do it.

rafaelle

Potential Patron
Well, could you help me with the cumRGB? I cant get it yellow... Could you send me the settings.txt? Or just reply with the text you put there dude? That would be awesome :D

Faceless

Content Creator
cumRGB is hex-to-decimal. The Windows calculator should have a conversion function. Enter a six-digit hexadecimal RGB code (ie ffff00), and convert that to decimal. That'll be the value of cumRGB.

SuzieBrave

Potential Patron
RajasGrime said:
There are requests for 9-month pregnancy and puking, both at least as disgusting as this (in my opinion). Why so strangely apologetic and defensive? Have some backbone, take some pride in what you enjoy and use spaces after ALL the commas.

just wanted to say: YEAH!
I think its right to encourage people to experiment. Never tried watersports in real life though.

BTW: Heres a tool for RGB to Hex color code:
http://www.javascripter.net/faq/rgbtohex.htm

then do as faceless just said.

But dont bother, i just did it myself and added the cum settings (just overwrite)

Attachments

• watersports34.png
    watersports34.png
    230.6 KB · Views: 1,911
Settings.txt
1.1 KB · Views: 712

KisumiKitsune

Potential Patron
Apologies for the thread necro, but after some searching I've found nothing on cum alpha or watersports in general, except suggestions and questions. Rather than start a thread for it, might as well have other people who search the term be able to find the answer I pose.

First thing's first. Watersports is definitely going to involve much more fluid by volume than almost any cumshot, and if you're like me, SDT in a browser doesn't like when there's too much fluid on-screen at once. If you want to avoid the lagapocalypse before you've even started emptying that bladder, I strongly recommend using Adobe's standalone .swf player instead of a browser to launch the loader. Right-click Loader.swf -> Open With... -> Find what you just downloaded.

My "solution" uses the loader settings, and thus requires the loader. I'm not sure how new these are as of the initial posting, but the "Settings.txt" file in the same folder as Loader.swf has options to tweak cum values. Unfortunately there is no way to change the duration of each spurt, thus limiting the option for stream, but if you can settle for multiple bursts, here are the settings I've used.
Code:
cumRGB=16775626
gravity=10
friction=1.1
spitMass=0.4
massGenerateSpeed=0.001
massFlow=2
maxMass=1.1
maxStrandLength=0.005
cumMult=0.5
cumTrans=0.4
spitMult=0.2
spitTrans=0.275
strandTransparency=1
abc3d74151.png

I prefer mine more straw-colored and light, but using these sliders and pasting the resulting Decimal code into this value, one can change the color to their desired hue.
Code:
cumRGB=#
Adjusting the following value will let you adjust the opaqueness. Of course, it's set rather low given the generally see-through nature of the fluid in question. Raising this will also raise the intensity of the color you've chosen.
Code:
cumTrans=#
Note: Adjusting the color and transparency values of the cum in this settings file will also effect the fluid generated by Make Her Cum.

Despite the hard-coded inability to change the initial cum spurt duration, the More Cum Spurts mod by sby (which requires the loader) will let you tack on additional spurts to the orgasm. You can easily change the duration of these, thus allowing you to go for a somewhat reverse-order pattern of spurt, spurt, spurt, stream. Arguably better than nothing. These are the settings I use. This file is found next to the .swf for "morecumspurtsV2".
34c095ba24.png

Setting this will simply tack one spurt onto the end of the default orgasm.
Code:
additionalcumspurts=1
However, by setting the below value we're able to turn that one extra spurt into a respectable stream. Increase or decrease as desired.
Code:
mincumspurtlength=70

ji6h9.gif

Now if you're looking to make her do the act, things are much more simple! Unfortunately, the only method I have experience with is a futa version. Using the Make Her Cum mod, the editing is quite easy. The "orgasm" will last as long as the "his", including the added duration from the More Cum Spurts mod, but will not be bound to the same duration for each spurt, including the extra spurts. Her "orgasm" is independent, and has its own settings, seen in the same folder as the swf as "MakeHerCum_V1.0.txt". The color and transparency uses the same values of the original "Settings.txt" in the Loader folder. There are the values I use for her.
Code:
averageSpurtDelay=30			
maxDeviationSpurtDelay=3	
averageSpurtLength=160		
maxDeviationSpurtLength=5		
maxDeviationCumAngle=0		
averageSpurtVelocity=25			
maxDeviationSpurtVelocity=3		
cumgenRandomMassMult=0.2		
cumgenMinMassBonus=0.5	
cumgenAnchorDelay=1.5			
cumgenDelayAmount=2
aab3f583d8.png

ji6rr.gif

So there you have it. Happy watersports!

Might be a bit poor form to have my first post here be both a necro and in such a relatively niche fetish, but I hope the contribution is appreciated by someone!
I did spend a lot of time on this post. If necroing this hard is against the rules, mods, I'd appreciate starting a new thread with this post if it'd get deleted.

Wither

Content Creator
Oh god I remember this thread

Thanks for the response, those mos have been helpful! Now, if only I could stop my flash player lagging like a sum'bitch when I try to use it.

Would still love a proper Watersports mod, though. I mean, I don't think Konashion is even working on the original SDT now, so I'm pretty sure anything goes.

Wither

Content Creator
Necro'ing aside I'd like to apologise to everybody who replied to this original thread for my being such an insufferable little shit 11 years ago. Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go and have a crisis about the existance of linear time and our place within it as fleeting, mortal beings

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.