Water on SDT. Is this possible? (1 Viewer)

Max Power

Potential Patron
I don´t even know if this would somehow clash with something very obvious in the game, but would it be posible to have standing water up to a cherry picked height?

How would it work? A mod that had a setting file where you could chose a depth (water up to Y pixel or whatever) and maybe the transparency level of a layer of water. Or a color selector if posible!

The idea would be to have good bath/beach/pool scenes where the penis would be underwater or partially exposed. It could produce cool stuff if it interacted with the breath levels!

I understand something very developed and dynamic simulating the water would completely slow the game, but maybe something basic could work? Something nicely drawed but simple that worked just as a curtain/layer that looked similar to water?

stuntcock

Content Creator
Max Power said:
I don´t even know if this would somehow clash with something very obvious in the game, but would it be posible to have standing water up to a cherry picked height?
Yes, but it's probably not worth doing.

How would it work? A mod that had a setting file where you could chose a depth (water up to Y pixel or whatever) and maybe the transparency level of a layer of water. Or a color selector if posible!
You can very easily overlay a tinted rectangle on top of the scene, with partial alpha-blending. You can even give its top edge a sawtooth animated pattern to suggest waves. If you really want to get fancy, you can incorporate small highlights into the wave crests to suggest reflected sunlight.

But it's much more challenging to create the illusion of depth (both y-axis depth and z-axis depth), because depth implies scattering (and sometimes turbidity). We could ignore it for a simple bathtub scene, but pool or beach scenes force us to make assumptions about the backdrop -- whether the horizon is at 2m or 20m or 200m.

The idea would be to have good bath/beach/pool scenes where the penis would be underwater or partially exposed.
The water won't impede the movement of the characters, even if they're immersed up to their necks. It won't interact with clothing, hair, skin, semen, or even sweat. A successful implementation of this idea would produce scenes which include many visual flaws and which would probably look unrealistic.

It could produce cool stuff if it interacted with the breath levels!
Convince me. I see a lot of challenges involved with this idea. It would allow you to create beach/pool scenes, but I think that they would feel very fake. But maybe I'm being pessimistic, or maybe the cool stuff will outweigh the objections.

What sort of cool things did you have in mind?

Max Power

Potential Patron
stuntcock said:
Convince me.

I will at least try :D

First and more obvious, the chance for convincing underwater BJs as main purpose.

On the animtools side, if done convincingly, it would be a classy way to hide some unwanted body parts that take away from the positions while keeping the zoom level to the desired one. In other words, no more cutting by zooming in scenes just because some parts of the body look crappy in certain positions. Example? Positions with both characters standing always look bad if you can see the lower parts of the legs. With a non transparent fluid, you could have the desired level of zoom and the camera position you want (or fit the background).

On the artistic and creative side, it would allow for all sorts of fluids being represented: water, lava, radioactive waste... scenes with certain characters could take a step up with this: banging an ice girl on lava? banging a FF7 character on lifestream?

On the dialogues side, a chance for new mechanics to add in to interact in these great games people are creating based on SDT. I.e, water level going up to scare the slave.

You´re right about one thing though: the very basic work I described on the OP would look stupid. Some very basic interaction with some things would be needed. Some simple stuff like cum generated over water level dissapearing when dropping below water level.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.