Warframe nude mod (request) (1 Viewer)

sebastien

Potential Patron
Hi there!
So, I have been playing Warframe for a little over 600 hours more or less and after seeing all these thiccc frames we have (for example Wisp or Garuda) it would be nice with some spice.
I see these skins added officially everyone now and then to different warframes and thought why hasn't anyone made juicy stuff yet and so here I am asking anyone willing if they would be interested in making a nude mod for this game. Example of nudity here --> r/NSFWarframe (NSFW)

blur410

Potential Patron
Good idea, the only thing is warframe is peer to peer in normal matches(IE hosts can allow client side mods to show through) so special coding would have to be wrapped around the netcode as step 1. Step 2 would be a full model replace, this is likely to be done in the laziest way possible. And step 3, a new helmet model would have to be made in the tastes of the modder.
I understand your a horny boy but not many people still play the game enough to justify any time spent on it.

Felldude

Content Creator
Some what of a necro bump but in looking at the files, the file names are at least not encrypted example:

/Lotus/Levels/Episodes/Warframes.EquinoxPrime/1_pcube0.png

The next step would be putting a test file named "1_pcube.png" or some other ripped file name and seeing if that overrode anything.

There has been work on an extractor but from what I read the files are odd: Extracting Warframe files - XeNTaX

blur410

Potential Patron
Rezzing again to maybe bring some new light. I am indeed a fan of this game still and would love to see a nude mod potentially in the recommended fashion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.