[W.I.P.] Ryona Assassins (Zako/Guro/Ryona) (1 Viewer)

Dorumeka

Content Creator
Hairstyles are now properly working. Optimizations are needed still though.

tumblr_ov45ef75mw1w6hm2eo1_400.gif

Dorumeka

Content Creator
Hey there, I changed the name of the thread to the name the game will have. Here are some updates:

AMJtylY.png

I have a logo for the game! I'm actually very excited about it.

Rnr15UK.png

I have a free demo of the current testing build coming up in a few days. You will be able to find it at my itch.io store.

Dorumeka

Content Creator
Some zakos trying to take out the player in a new game mode I'm developing while we wait for the rest of the game:

2444.png

Last edited:

Weoooo

Master of this Domain
Oh, I thought you gave up on this! It's progressing nicely. I like the dart gun, if the models eyes close it's a non-lethal option already in. You've clearly got plans, so I'm glad you were able to get people to understand.

What's your plan for voice? Since this is a product you're selling, I'm not too sure what the process is to navigate that stuff. I imagine you can't just rip things from other games and put them in there.

Last edited:

Dorumeka

Content Creator
Closing the eyes and giving them some proper facial expression when killed is something that I will do. As for voice, I'm not clear yet. Ripping voice tracks from other productions would be too much of a risk. Hiring voice actors is the ideal, but that depends on the success of the Patreon.

Dorumeka

Content Creator
I just edited the first post with a new trailer for the game and the latest free build. Check it out ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.