[W.I.P.] Ryona Assassins (Zako/Guro/Ryona) (1 Viewer)

Dorumeka

Content Creator
19zi.png
Hi! I’m Dorumeka, the creator of Ryona Assassins, an ecchi game in development where you fight against sexy ninja girls that seek to destroy you! As a private investigator, you are contracted by a big organization that wants you to get some dangerous intel for them, at any cost. You will have to use a slew of different conventional and crazy weapons to defend yourself against the zealot Dorus - a dangerous army of guards that would give their lives for their masters. Your objective is to penetrate into a heavily fortified base, acquire some precious information and get out. Easy enough for someone of your skill, right?

This is an action game, so that means that you should be quick on the trigger and be ready to move fast, but also use stealth in places where you would be simply too outnumbered to survive. As you progress through the many levels of the game, you’ll encounter new types of enemies and new weapons to use. But you will also unravel a big conspiracy that soon escalates into a much larger problem than what you initially bargained for.

Lots of service, some hentai and plenty of weird fetishes! That is what I want to deliver with Ryona Assassins. All inside a story that will remind you of animes like AIKa, or games like Perfect Dark.

In fact, here’s a list of things that, if you like, my game will be perfect for you.
  • AIKa
  • Najica Dengeki Sakusen
  • Kisirian's work
  • Doom
  • Half Life 2
  • Perfect Dark
  • Prototype
  • Afro Samurai

This are some fetishes that I’m aiming for. I would really like to include as many as possible, but here we start to depend on the success of the project.
  • Ryona
  • Zakos
  • Traps (girls with dicks)
  • Non-con
  • Guro stuff
  • Vore
  • And I listen to suggestions for more!

I'm keeping the old description for historical reasons :tongue::
Hi, I'm Dorumeka, an indie 3D artist and game dev probing a bit into the pervy side. As with you, I have had some pretty weird kinks for most of my life. I now decided to put some time into making some of those fetishes into little semi-games or little interactive toys. I've been lurking here for a while and I thought it was maybe time to present myself a bit.

So, what I'm doing, as the tittle says, is considering making a ~game about some of the topics that this nice forum enjoys. Specifically they are Zako, Ryona, Guro, a bit of fighting, some tight shinny bodysuits, and just maybe a little vore.

The first steps for me are always doing some visual stuff, and in this case that is the characters: the girls. I really suck at drawing, so I don't have much concept art to show you, but I have some references here.
  • There's a series of mangas, which I don't know the name of, but that you can find by googling Goro Mask. It features sexy henchgirls getting pretty messed up.
aQAexii.jpg

fcxW1v9.jpg

• Animes like Aika and Najica Blitz Tactics.
  • Cute 3D art that I always find around. I must say, though, that I'm not as masterful as the authors of those to pieces, but I'm still improving.
  • Games such as Afro Samurai or Mortal Kombat, which show plenty of dismemberment and gore.

That's it for the references. There's more, but I won't extend so much before I show you some actual images / footage of what I have so far. And so, here's some of it, which is not much, but for me it's a start, and if there's interest, then I might put some more dedication to it.

rKxwBDB.png

These are my girls. They are sculpted, modeled and textured by me. What you see here is the models being rendered by a game engine (Unity). Some of them are in T-Pose, which is the default pose you work your 3D characters. Others, have some basic poses that are only for testing the rig/skin.

To tell you a bit more about them, there are going to be two varieties of them. The low ranking ones are the ones that have their hair covered by that mask. They are going to be the easiest to defeat, and their lives probably don't mean that much to their superiors. Then there are the higher ones, which are their officers. They are tougher and will, hopefully, have a bit more of character development. Now, I'm not sure about that, as character development means that I have to put more work into it, so that's just a possibility. This idea comes from the Goro Mask mangas. These elites are the ones that normally get killed last and their deaths are somewhat more fun because of the extra exposure they get.

uYMBzzt.png

One note about the elites, is that they will have hair. The previous image showed a bald model. It was so because the hair is a bit tricky to work, technically and performance wise, so didn't worked too much on that for the time. This image shows more or less how the hair will be done. I have some things to sort with the hair still, so for now, there will be no hair yet, just while I work on some other things.

That 'X' symbol is the logo of the organization they serve. I don't have much story so far, but I will develop that a bit later. Also, please ignore the background. It's something that I grabbed quickly and has no relation to the game or the story that I'll make. It was just a free asset that I needed to test some things.

You can see that my style is a bit cartoonish. This is because I don't really have enough skill to work photorealistic models that don't look terribly uncanny, and I don't think that I will be able to do that in the near future. Still, I'm trying to make these girls well proportioned and attractive. I think they're good on that front.

oLcI2DK.png

Some boob and ass.

WeUAcL9.png

I'm using bones for the boobs and ass. That means that they're not only going to be animated, but that they are also physics ready. In other words, there's jiggling. Now, I say physics ready because that is also a bit tricky in that it demands performance, a.k.a. a decent gaming PC, so they might not work for everybody. Another consequence of having bones is that you can scale those parts, which means that you can have bigger or smaller tits/butt cheeks somewhat dynamically.

CwvsVbc.png

Their faces have also a simple rig to them. That is to say thay they can be animated, to an extent. This model shows a slightly closed eyelid. The range of expression that I made for them is moderate. I think I'll make a post showing that on my blog, if not here.

Well, there's one more thing that I'll show you right now, if it's not too much already. I have a couple of videos that show some ragdoll physics that I've implemented .

In this first one, I'm testing the performance of having multiple girls being ragdoll at the same time, and applying a force to all of them at the same time (an invisible explosion). I have a pretty decent PC (gtx 1060 and an i7) but I think that this sort of performance could also be seen on almost non-gaming PCs, though I'm not sure.

And in this last one, I'm just testing the rigging and the ragdoll configuration of some of the gibs, by applying that same force and seeing if the models deform correctly (realistically). I think they all do, so that's a relief.

~//~

Well, that was a lot to read, I'm sure. If anyone out there found that interesting, then I am grateful. You can follow this project on my devblog, if you want, at dorumeka.tumblr.com. It's perfectly fine if you don't want to. Anyway, do you think that this is something that has potential?

PS. This is actually my second post. I didn't know about this section and posted it in somewhere else.

Last edited:

Dorumeka

Content Creator
Update

CoO6ar.jpg

I made testing version, so if any of you is curious about this, you can throw me a couple bucks and check it out first hand. (EDIT by moderator: Link deleted)

Last edited by a moderator:

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
I'm deleting the link to your testing version.
It's a rule violation of the "I deserve free money" rule to ask for money for a testing/demo version.
You can ask for money IF the demo/testing version is free.
Link to site rules is in my siggie.
Very respectfully,
fleet (global moderator)

Dorumeka

Content Creator
No problem, thanks for letting me know. As it turns out, I'm planning a free version, so I'll post that when it's ready.

Cheers.

Nyameria

Vivacious Visitor
looks interesting the afro samurai gamplay reminds me of mgs rising but with sexy girls.
i...would prefer more different kind of girls.. curvy and les curvy and mature and young too Xd
and shouldn't the clothes be rippen apart to instead only the body? or are the clothes glued to the skin?

Dorumeka

Content Creator
I made the models thinking about variety, so, if everything goes well and not too many technical problems arise, I can somewhat easily alter the proportions of the models, so as to have that kind of variety. I too am in favor of that.

The clothes being ripped apart would be quite a technical challenge. Do you know of a 3D game that does that? I would love to see what solution is there for that, and if it's doable.

Thanks for the feedback :grin:

Nyameria

Vivacious Visitor
no i don't know o f a game...who does it exactly like this but....

for first akibas trip has some cloth undessing moves
on the other hand, vindictus has armos which get destroyed to show more skin
maxresdefault.jpg
if you go with the catsuits..i could imagine to have some kind of body swaps
clothed and undressed. and you add ripped clothes flying around
or clothes with an other dynamic just for the ragdoll who dies?

Last edited:

Dorumeka

Content Creator
The suggestions are already pilling up , so I don't know which of them I will end up taking. I will make absolutely no promises.

Having said that, an idea for that could be a texture swap with particles for the torn clothes. That's very doable, and I like that idea. Don't hold your breath on that, though.

Nyameria

Vivacious Visitor
it's just a suggestion with the testure swap. you can hide the swap to the torn texture with some flash on the final hit
had you think about adding guts splashing around and not just blood?

dinomoneyman

Master of this Domain
Have you thought of the idea that you might hear zako having conversations and things like that before you go in and hack them up into pieces? (with text of course, I wouldn't really expect voice actors) I think adding those kinds of things make their demise more satisfying in a way. Doesn't matter whether they are talking about evil stuff or just discussing a TV show last night, it makes them seem more human.

Is there any sort of storyline planned behind this? I'm probably the minority but I do think having a simple plot rather than just contextless killing also make it better. I'm not a big fan of overly complicated plots for these types of things though. Something simple like, "These girls are doing bad things, and you are some sort of hero. put a stop to them." will always suffice.

Dorumeka

Content Creator
Oh, dinomoneyman, I agree with you. In my wildest dreams, I hire voice actors over the internet. The other day I was looking that up, and found a site called voice123. I got pretty hyped, but even without that (the most likely thing) I would still try to put some dialogues. One crazy idea, that I haven't tested yet, is to use vocaloid type technologies, which in Unity is possible (I already have some options). If that doesn't work well, then text it is.

I'm big into stories, so that's a given. As for the narrative, I don't know how, but I'll find a way.

In other news, I have an update. As promised, I made a little free demo for whoever is interested in this. It's just for showcasing in a little better way than just pictures the 3D art and the physics. If you feel like supporting, you can purchase the "full version" of that testing build, which has more features, or go to my patreon.

J2hwI8Y.png

Link to the free demo. In order to get the free demo, just press the "Download demo" button.
Link to my patreon.

Dorumeka

Content Creator
Here's a quick idea I had that I wanted to prototype. This idea will not affect my plans for a bigger game. It's a cannon for the dorus. The objective is to make them go through the floating "ring" in the air. If they fall outside, they explode.

dinomoneyman

Master of this Domain
Well that didn't last long. Sadly this happens often with these types of projects since most people find it disturbing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.