VR game with zako or ryona (1 Viewer)

reed7

Avid Affiliate
Check out 'Bullet Sorrow VR' if you have Vive. The female ninjas in the game are pretty hot, and I'm telling you if this is your first time fighting female zako in VR game, the experience will be quite refreshing :)

TurnkeyTurkey

Vivacious Visitor
Sairento VR pop'd up on my steam suggestions. I don't have a VR so I can't test out the game or give a recommendation, but it looks like it has at least two female enemy models that can be slashed apart.
ss_62db2de5bd0436bc72ea4cb288e4168ff4aee02a.jpg
ss_c689f5038ab6d1bae06892b3b551dde5e5ac7664.jpg

Weoooo

Master of this Domain
So someone, while developing a vr swords n' magic game, put female enemies in it, put in a slider to determine ratios, added grabs so you could do cool moves and... ended up making a game where you can grab zako by the throat and force them to their knees while they stare up at you

The dude who made these videos seems a little disturbed about what he's doing, as evidenced by the deck and that the music is Closer. Also there's literally no way to make the "fellatio" not be goofy as fuck so if you're in here dude, there's no way to make the "fellatio" not be goofy as fuck. But hey, someone seems to have accidentally made a game that seems aimed straight at this niche of a niche.

wj1905

Master of this Domain
Yes, someone posted videos of this game in another thread somewhere. I have to say it is pretty amazing what you can do with VR nowadays...

Zamaron1

Club Regular
So someone, while developing a vr swords n' magic game, put female enemies in it, put in a slider to determine ratios, added grabs so you could do cool moves and... ended up making a game where you can grab zako by the throat and force them to their knees while they stare up at you

The dude who made these videos seems a little disturbed about what he's doing, as evidenced by the deck and that the music is Closer. Also there's literally no way to make the "fellatio" not be goofy as fuck so if you're in here dude, there's no way to make the "fellatio" not be goofy as fuck. But hey, someone seems to have accidentally made a game that seems aimed straight at this niche of a niche.

So I just played the game and yes, it does allow you to be able to change the ratio of the genders, but I which the game would let you slice them up like Gorn. Gorn is fun but I would LOVE it like crazy if I could slice up sexy female gladiators like the dudes, so this game is a decent one for zako fans, but so far I can't tell if it is capable of slice and dice.

JoanCujoh

Master of this Domain
So I just played the game and yes, it does allow you to be able to change the ratio of the genders, but I which the game would let you slice them up like Gorn. Gorn is fun but I would LOVE it like crazy if I could slice up sexy female gladiators like the dudes, so this game is a decent one for zako fans, but so far I can't tell if it is capable of slice and dice.
Do all the zako have dark hair? or do you have some blonde or red head in the mix?

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.