Verpa Cunnus (1 Viewer)

fox4562

Potential Patron
For the past few months, i have been working on a game engine, at first a little hobby so i could learn a bit in programming. I'm up to a point where i have a fully functional game engine, which includes dialog, combat, inventory, and so on.

I've decided to start making a game (which i am now calling verpa cunnus) inspired by violated heroine. Though I've just become a member of the forums, I've been stalking the forums for some time, looking for games i would like to play. Now, i feel i want to give back and start making those kinds of games for others to enjoy.

This game is going to be an RPG with Hentai and ryonani, represented in both game play and cut scenes. While i want to appeal to a number of fetishes, I want to expand a bit more on the different types of ryonani, some involving sex and others not. Like violated heroine i also want to appeal to my personal favorite fetish, impregnation/breeding.

I have the programming down pretty well, and i can handle the art aspect, though I'd rather get a friend on the team (who's a better artist). What i really need is to start generating interest in the game and possibly start getting some financial support.

As it turns out, the store program i am using won't let me offer downloads for free, so i am still looking for a place i can host the file free for download, preferably ad-free (i never liked media-fire or similar sites for that reason). I have something in the works there, but for now I'm offering a free proof of concept over my email (available in my blog).

I have a blog here Verpa Cunnus so you can keep track of my progress. I also do have a store up where you can get a pre-order of the full game for $3, since this is my first title and I'm not at all well known. If i can get to where i can afford a few pizzas for my buddy, i am hoping to be able to do very rapid updates.

Last edited by a moderator:

fox4562

Potential Patron
update:

I have a free download option here, so you can follow along on my progress. You can get the proof of concept here:
Verpa Cunnus-Default-0.0.0.1
There isn't much there yet and there are a few bugs, but i value any comments or advice you can give. Once i am closer to a real Demo, I'll start posting in the games section with more information about the game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.