Various Video Game Enemy Gifs (1 Viewer)

Roa Yn

Swell Supporter
Figure if there are any female foes in the games I'm currently playing, I'll leave the outcomes here.

Dishonored 2:

Witches:
witch1.gif witch2.gif

Guards:
guard1.gif guard2.gif

Last edited:

lion

Casual Client
afro samurai

Attachments

• kuno009.gif
    kuno009.gif
    6.7 MB · Views: 267
  • afrogif.gif
    afrogif.gif
    1 MB · Views: 240
  • kuno011.gif
    kuno011.gif
    6.4 MB · Views: 240
  • kuno_half.gif
    kuno_half.gif
    3.4 MB · Views: 246
  • pole004.gif
    pole004.gif
    3.3 MB · Views: 238
  • pole007.gif
    pole007.gif
    7.2 MB · Views: 237
  • pole011.gif
    pole011.gif
    977.7 KB · Views: 219
  • pole013.gif
    pole013.gif
    511.9 KB · Views: 246

edgarmacaroni

Potential Patron
Homefront: The Revolution:

North Korean Sniper:

God those animations are so good. You can really see the poor girl realizing that someone got the jump on her and that she’s not winning this fight. Somebody on the team definitely had a fetish while making these.

Roa Yn

Swell Supporter
God those animations are so good. You can really see the poor girl realizing that someone got the jump on her and that she’s not winning this fight. Somebody on the team definitely had a fetish while making these.

Yeah, I do appreciate that in a game released in such an incomplete state that the devs included an apology at the end of it, someone still took the time to make sure her eyes widen and track the blade as it comes for her. If only everyone else had the same priorities.

Gollot

Casual Client
I wish that we could mod the game to have that model in all the enemies, despite its flaws that game has great kill animations.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.