[V3] Conception II: Adventures of the Lustful Stars (1 Viewer)

Should Mharius Find A Way To Supply The Masses?

• It Must Be So!

• Time To Make Females Great Again!

• More Suits! More Everything!

• The old ways serve us just fine!

• Nay, I reject all forms of religion!

Results are only viewable after voting.

Gushwin

Potential Patron
okay dose any one have the modded 00000000.cfsi cuzz ive tryed this so many times and ive backed up the original thank god cuzz it keeps deleting that file can someone send it to me please the modded one please

Vladilen

Vivacious Visitor
The patcher can't be used anymore since it's no longer able to patch the game files.

What i can do is provide the tools to mod the game youself

You can get quickbms here
You can get the quickbms script to extract/repack the 0000000.cfsi file here

Using these should allow you to edit the game files.
No idea though how to recover the edits made by Mharius to apply them manually on the files.

Gushwin

Potential Patron
The patcher can't be used anymore since it's no longer able to patch the game files.

What i can do is provide the tools to mod the game youself

You can get quickbms here
You can get the quickbms script to extract/repack the 0000000.cfsi file here

Using these should allow you to edit the game files.
No idea though how to recover the edits made by Mharius to apply them manually on the files.

this is all good and all but how do you repack it ive got it to unpack but i cant understand how to repack it

Vladilen

Vivacious Visitor
this is all good and all but how do you repack it ive got it to unpack but i cant understand how to repack it
Just read the quickbms.txt file that is in fact the readme.txt file, section 3 in said file is all about reimporting extracted files into an archive.

Gushwin

Potential Patron
Just read the quickbms.txt file that is in fact the readme.txt file, section 3 in said file is all about reimporting extracted files into an archive.
i get this each time i try to do this
Quickbmserror.PNG

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.