[V3] Conception II: Adventures of the Lustful Stars (1 Viewer)

Should Mharius Find A Way To Supply The Masses?

• It Must Be So!

• Time To Make Females Great Again!

• More Suits! More Everything!

• The old ways serve us just fine!

• Nay, I reject all forms of religion!

Results are only viewable after voting.

Mharius

Content Creator
Holy Star Church
Priority Announcement:

The primary duty of any S-Rank female is to procreate for The Greater Good.
Any dutiful female should enthrall worthy males around her and seek to strengthen their bond.
Further more, she should ensure to bring forth plenty of offspring by mating as often as possible.

It has been determined that unrevealing outfits hinder the duty of our noble S-Rank females
and such outfits can no longer not be tolerated. Luckily our Divine Engineer Mharius has begun to design a new generation of combat suits, with a style better suited for this most divine task of procreation!

Disclaimer:
With the overall change approved by the government itself, every S-Rank Female will be required to wear this new style of combat suit as soon as one suitable for her becomes available.

Failure to do so will result in strict disciplinary action!

Even More Outdated Screenshots:
Combat Suit FX-1 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Combat Suit CL-1

95xzsbb.jpg
LmfbxMv.jpg

Combat Suit EM-1
c5dGqWF.jpg

A wild screenshot appears...

Current Status: Version 3 Released

1. I highly recommend to backup the modded 00000000.cfsi file.
That way you can use it even with further updates, which should probably work just fine.

2. The way the mod works it contains everything,
including unfinished work in progress.

Instructions:

0. If you installed a previous version, restore 00000000.cfsi to the official version.
This is mandatory, just like wearing your new suits!

1. Extract to the main folder.

(Where the Conception2.exe is)
2. Backup 00000000.cfsi
(It will be replaced)
3. Execute the patcher.
4. Enter the password.

(Starts with M)
5. Remain calm and let it work.
(It may take a few minutes)
6. Enjoy.

Attachments

Mharius C2-V3 Patcher.7z
3.8 MB · Views: 1,868

Last edited:

Mharius

Content Creator
Good news. Looks like I found a way to bring the mod to the public.
Also most models do not even use transparency, so their are limits to what can be done.

R

Rapidreverse

Sweet thanks for working on sharing this. I was waiting on starting the game till it was ready

Mharius

Content Creator
Seems this method actually works for people, I had my doubts and that's some serious devotion, Rapidreverse!

Sadly the game is quite crashy and the developer doesn't even use some of the better parts of their character art during the game.
What a waste. :frown:

Leon

Potential Patron
Seems this method actually works for people, I had my doubts and that's some serious devotion, Rapidreverse!

Sadly the game is quite crashy and the developer doesn't even use some of the better parts of their character art during the game.
What a waste. :frown:

There's been an update patching the crash for those who are having issues

LadySadie

Potential Patron
there is a script to alter the .std (yes this is really the filetype's name) model files in blender but it doesnt convert back that ive noticed. maybe someone here can figure that part out?

Zero Time Dilemma (*.std) - ZenHAX
the page you'll find the importer on, its in the fourth post.

also, my antivirus detects this .exe file as a trojan, and even after I turned it off, after the password prompt the program crashes. .

Last edited:

Mharius

Content Creator
I updated the mod to Version 2. Some content changed and updated + some new content on top.
To install the new version, you will need to restore the original 00000000.cfsi first.

L LadySadie
The detection comes from the way the mod is packed. I get that myself, tried to run with the theme to scare some people. :eek:
Doesn't seem to affect too many people though. Not that anyone would admit getting scared... I'm on to you!

But seriously, the crash may be because your antivirus interfered even when turned "off".
Perhaps turn it off, download Version 2 and then try again.

Last edited:

LadySadie

Potential Patron
nope. just to make sure, your .exe is supposed to be in the same folder as the main exe and the 0000000.cfsi right?

Mharius

Content Creator
The latest game update made the mod unable to be applied, so these current problems are normal until I update the mod.
Though if you applied the mod before the update, it should continue to work.

Also to warn the mod users:
I'll update the mod once more, but that's probably it.
If they continue to break the modding process with updates, the mod will no longer be able to be applied to your game.

To avoid that, I would advise to start keeping a backup of your modded 0000000.cfsi file.
Chances are high that even after further updates you can just use that cfsi file and play without any problems.

L LadySadie
That's correct, though right now the mod no longer can be applied, even if everything is correct.

Also if it's just deleting the 0000000.cfsi file without ever creating a Transferring.Data that means it failed to apply the mod for some reason.

Last edited:

Mharius

Content Creator
Making the mod work with the latest version is actually more annoying than I thought,
so before I do it, is there even someone still interested in it?

malxenos

Potential Patron
Making the mod work with the latest version is actually more annoying than I thought,
so before I do it, is there even someone still interested in it?
I would still love it :)

Wish I had used the v2 before they pacthed the game to have a backup of .cfsi

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.