[PC] [Unreal Engine] Slaves of Rome - a New 3rd-Person BDSM Slave Training Game (2 Viewers)

Ginder

Avid Affiliate
Have your ever thought about having an option to toggle the main character's clothing on and off during punishment scenes. I like the idea of punishing the nude slave while being clothed.

Slaves Of Rome

Avid Affiliate
Have your ever thought about having an option to toggle the main character's clothing on and off during punishment scenes. I like the idea of punishing the nude slave while being clothed.
Yeah, it's definitely something we can look into implementing.

CEX

Casual Client
Some chains in the dungeon would be great. You could even use existing poses such as x-cross/dildo punishment, jerk off .... just a thought.

CEX

Casual Client
I really appreciate the effort to have walking NPCs, but it's a bit off. It does have potential though, if you work it out it will definitely add a lot to the game.

Slaves Of Rome

Avid Affiliate
I really appreciate the effort to have walking NPCs, but it's a bit off. It does have potential though, if you work it out it will definitely add a lot to the game.
Yeah, for now it's a bit of a test almost. We're definitely going to work on making it more natural.

CEX

Casual Client
Would be nice to have a faster sprint so traveling doesn't feel like a snails pace.

Slaves Of Rome

Avid Affiliate
Would be awesome if it worked, walking those mountains at the current speed is a bit of a bore.
Yeah, we can't promise anything but we'll definitely try it out on our end. It's a bit tricky because at a certain speed the character's animation just looks silly and if we keep the animation and the speed doesn't match it won't be any good either.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.