[PC] [Unreal Engine] Slaves of Rome - a New 3rd-Person BDSM Slave Training Game (7 Viewers)

Ginder

Avid Affiliate
When the slave is all marked from punishment/branding/tattooing, is there any way to undo that?

Ginder

Avid Affiliate
No way to undo it, it's permanent. Is the option to undo it interesting to you?
Yeah, like I understand the branding and tattoos because those are permanent, but the lashing marks could at least fade more. And there could be a 'magical' way to get rid of the other two, using something like the temple or something like that.

CEX

Casual Client
I really like some of the features that came with the new hotfix, but I think the love and fear stats are bugged?

CEX

Casual Client
Is the opening cutscene bugged? It looks weird here but I don't know if it's just my instance

Slaves Of Rome

Avid Affiliate
Just reporting that when you customize male slaves they end up looking super weird lol
You mean right when they show up on the screen right after customizing?

That preview is buggy, but when you meet them at the dungeon you can see they're fine. We're working on fixing that, though!

Ginder

Avid Affiliate
You mean right when they show up on the screen right after customizing?

That preview is buggy, but when you meet them at the dungeon you can see they're fine. We're working on fixing that, though!
Oh I see. I figured that was the case since my slave looked normal when I got back to the dungeon. Still, hope that gets fixed soon

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.