Unknown girl (1 Viewer)

Darkwolf

Potential Patron
well now that i know Ghost is doing it i can remove the picture. i will be waiting eagerly to see how it turns out, i tried to make the picture not in violation of the rules. i hardly know any artists in any hentai/furry/ETC. context.

anonymous

Avid Affiliate
kuroryuu said:
Read the Rules and Faq, you cannot post/attach images of too young girls here but you can provide a link to the image.Just a friendly warning.
Actually it looked like he embedded the image offsite, which is not against the rules... and he did not say the character was underage, you did. A lot of stuff can be considered hearsay unless someone flat out says something.

Darkwolf

Potential Patron
Anonymous said:
kuroryuu said:
Read the Rules and Faq, you cannot post/attach images of too young girls here but you can provide a link to the image.Just a friendly warning.
Actually it looked like he embedded the image offsite, which is not against the rules... and he did not say the character was underage, you did. A lot of stuff can be considered hearsay unless someone flat out says something.

so im not in violation, i generally always have the photo off site. which is true i didnt think/say she was underage. that goes to personal/artist opinion

kuroryuu

Potential Patron
Anonymous said:
kuroryuu said:
Sorry, I will keep my mouth shut about this whole "L" -thing and leave it up to you to pass the judgement.

anonymous

Avid Affiliate
kuroryuu said:
Anonymous said:
kuroryuu said:
Sorry, I will keep my mouth shut about this whole "L" -thing and leave it up to you to pass the judgement.
Well it's not my rule, it's a fact that the server is located in the US, and that's illegal in the US. It's not up to my interpretation. If no one says anything it's just opinion. I choose not to pass judgment as that is not my responsibility.

Darkwolf

Potential Patron
i didnt mean to stir up trouble, i dont know much about the "L" thing, i just posted it for the hair and not the picture, i tried to butcher the picture of just the hair but it looked bad. so now its only a link instead of a posted picture. as for the law here in the US, its fine aslong as its not an actual person. anime and drawings are fine or so i understand after reading the current US laws.

Ghost Maestro

Content Creator
It's a shame that its hard to tell with hentai, so a lot of it is open to interpretation. Unless its glaringly obvious to all parties involved.

Note that I'm not into loli, as well. Just short girls.

Darkwolf

Potential Patron
Ghost Maestro said:
It's a shame that its hard to tell with hentai, so a lot of it is open to interpretation. Unless its glaringly obvious to all parties involved.

Note that I'm not into loli, as well. Just short girls.

so i agree that for this incident that its open to interpretation. For Example: in actual life my girlfriend is 5'0 and im 5'11 so she looks considerably younger because shes shorter but shes actually a year older than me.

@Ghost: how far down the list is this for you?

Ghost Maestro

Content Creator
Right now its being bumped to fourth in line since its now a request. Depending on how busy I am and how much privacy I get, should be done by the weekend.

Darkwolf

Potential Patron
Ghost Maestro said:
Right now its being bumped to fourth in line since its now a request. Depending on how busy I am and how much privacy I get, should be done by the weekend.

you are awesome. definitely worth an applause from me once its done

Ghost Maestro

Content Creator
I'm out of town for the next week and a bit, and I ran out of time to do her before I left. Will have to wait for the next weekend unless someone does it instead.

anonymous

Avid Affiliate
1 point for being longer than a month to be filled
3 points for the import

4 points total to Ghost Maestro.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.