Which result do you prefer?

• Girl unconscious

Votes: 19 63.3%
  • Girl awake and in pain

Votes: 11 36.7%

• Total voters

glutton

Potential Patron
For those who like their ryona girls defeated at the end of their fantasy (most of you I'd think), do you prefer the girls to be completely unconscious - or still awake, in pain and aware but too damaged to move or fight back?

HoLeeSmokes

Potential Patron
For me, it definitely KO. After all the pain, the body goes limp and submits and falls in a sexy position. :D

HyperZealot

Ryonani Teamster
For me, it definitely KO. After all the pain, the body goes limp and submits and falls in a sexy position. :D

You and me both. I LOVE sexy KO positions.

I don't mind when a babe falls over and sort of slowly writhes around weak and defenseless until she slowly gets up for one more go before taking a few more blows that leads to a KO. That's a sort of combination of the two, but yeah, I prefer if she eventually gets KOed.

HoLeeSmokes

Potential Patron

I don't mind when a babe falls over and sort of slowly writhes around weak and defenseless until she slowly gets up for one more go before taking a few more blows that leads to a KO. That's a sort of combination of the two, but yeah, I prefer if she eventually gets KOed.

I like your signature of Tyris laying on the ground. Where you get it? :O Someone should animate it, so she's breathing hard. XD

Yeah some of the old games, tho they didn't animate it well...they had the character get trying to get back up, but then falls back and die. I wish more fighting games does that these day. :P

Last edited by a moderator:

glutton

Potential Patron
Yeah some of the old games, tho they didn't animate it well...they had the character get trying to get back up, but then falls back and die. I wish more fighting games does that these day. :P

Arina from Waku Waku 7 was the best at that, although I wouldn't hope "die" is the appropriate word...

keep__keep_on_trying_by_gluttun-d3f3rkr.gif

Also the girls from Battle Tycoon, Harman being my favorite.

DeNice

Ryonani Teamster

Oh god, this. Games like the Dead or Alive series or Tekken series did this near perfectly (even a few PS2-era Mortal Kombat games). I personally find it hard to choose between the two, because each one has it's advantages and disadvantages.

Still, I wish with games like Street Fighter IV had this added sometimes, if only to see how Chun-Li would look like writhing in pain after a beating. It certainly is nice to imagine, but at least what I got now with her heavy breathing during KOs is just as delicious... I could stare at her unconscious body all day... (sometimes I do, lol).

ChunDKO0.jpg

Attachments

ChunDKO0.bmp
458.8 KB · Views: 149

HyperZealot

Ryonani Teamster
I like your signature of Tyris laying on the ground. Where you get it? :O Someone should animate it, so she's breathing hard. XD

I actually made it from scratch. The colors are from her Genesis sprite, but otherwise, I did the rest. I could give that a go. I've done animations before and it would be pretty hot.

Glad to see others share in my fetish. Those images above are nice. Chun-Li's pose on the right looks very nice.

I remember seeing this animation in Cloister's Ramaya Overboard fiction. It has her breathing heavily while she's down. Considering I like Ramaya a lot, this is especially nice, to me.

dot842.gif

I also remember Tesya/Filea from Battle Blaze, when KO'ed, slowly starts to get up, but then collapses. It's pretty damn hot. Sadly, I don't have an animation of it, but look at the 2:45 mark on this vid. I wish it were the Japanese version, as she isn't wearing pants in that one.

glutton

Potential Patron
I also remember Tesya/Filea from Battle Blaze, when KO'ed, slowly starts to get up, but then collapses. It's pretty damn hot. Sadly, I don't have an animation of it, but look at the 2:45 mark on this vid. I wish it were the Japanese version, as she isn't wearing pants in that one.

Loved her too, can't believe I forgot about her. And then she shows she's one tough little lass, right back up for the next round!

glutton

Potential Patron
Yeah, only to get punished some more and knocked down once again. :) So hot.

I just love imagining her between rounds... lying completely still with her hands limp, only to close her delicate fingers around her knives and rise to try again!

glutton

Potential Patron
I'm more into knockdowns rather than complete KO's. It's hot when they're down, gasping for breath after a fight. Like the lose animations of Hitomi and Ayane in DOA5. Can't wait til they show Leifang and Kasumi's.

Dead or Alive 5-Hitomi and Ayane - YouTube

They do look really hot. Hitomi doesn't look all that defeated though... I mean, she looks like she can still defend herself if the opponent tried to keep attacking. Ayane on the other hand looks really done, she seems like she's about to pass out - but hey, I guess that's what the continue button is for?

randomguy

Ryonani Teamster
I love sakura from SF's face down in 4 and makoto's face up in super were she is covering her face with her hand

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.