Ultimate Zako game (1 Viewer)

Zamaron1

Club Regular
hey guys, I have been on these forums a long time, but have never had much to post. so I am making a thread to ask if anyone on here would like to work together to make the ultimate zako game. I would not make it since I lack knowledge on computers, so my ideas for yhe game would be a sandbox game with guns and you can create maps for it and customize your zako's outfits, and voices. it may be a huge challenge but this would offer the community some where to make more custom art. as well as bring our favorite types of zako to life, zako like Delmos, Shabaziks Shiks or Pricom, KO Corral's Neo Delmos. Saints Row 3's sexy Morningstar, and others, ypou would be able to use yons of difent cheats like invincibilty, they can use ragdoll physics, and basiclly lots of other features. so any thoughts?

and anyone willing to help?

Alia Nexis

Avid Affiliate
I'd recommend taking an existing game and modding that. Screwing around with the past Elder Scrolls games, I've been able to get a crude implementation if what you're suggesting with basic side A vs side B, and with whatever body/clothing mods were available. Never could get the sounds right, but moving to something a little more modern would be good. I've just started taking a peek at what GTAV can do (no much so far)

Zamaron1

Club Regular
I mean we make our own game, and it can have verying types of fighting styles, like shooting guns, martial art, or fighting with melee weapons.

colasc

Swell Supporter
>Sandbox
Aaand dropped. There is plenty of these. Hell Skyrim is the perfect game you are looking for. If you just create your own there will be nothing to surprise you. Rather have a full flegded game like Parade Buster by the guy who like shota.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.