UFC Womens Fight Kit/Uniforms (1 Viewer)

harkonnen

Potential Patron
UFC just got new uniforms and I thought it would be rad to get those in here. The Champions uniform doesn't have a good picture yet. Its basically black and grey with gold letters for the fighters name. But yeah. I attached a few photos in the link below.

There is a white uniform and a black uniform. So when they fight one person is in white and the other in black. The coloring of the letters is based on what country they are from. Just a little background if it helps.

Hoping to get a white and a black version of this uniform. As well as gloves with blue tape and red tape. As far as the letters on the sports bra Im not to picky.

Lastly... LOL... There are two other .swf mods I have found on here called HardBod.swf by Happahttp://www.sdtmods.com/index.php?topic=3681 and Muscular_Her.swf by Dante http://www.sdtmods.com/index.php?topic=3501. If whoever is so awesome to take on this challenge wants to make a uniform that fits these body types as well... Youll forever be in my debt.

--I understand its much more work to create the clothing for multiple body types. If we can only go with one body type, I believe Happa's HardBod would be best suited here.

--If the breasts cant support the slider feature then lets target size 50.

http://imgur.com/a/7dMvs

If anyone has any questions Id be more than happy to help or assist in this project in any way that I can.

NOTE 1 - The UFC offers different styled shorts the fighters can wear. Some here in the references are more like track/running shorts. These are not the shorts Id want for this mod. Those photos are for the gloves or sports bra. The uniform I would be looking for is the spandex variety shorts.

NOTE 2 - Some of the fighters in the references are layering their sports bras and shorts. Not looking to include these. Specifically in these pictures is a green sports bra, a grey pair of shorts and some white shorts on 3 different fighters.

stuntcock

Content Creator
harkonnen said:
Youll forever be in my debt.
I think that you've got this statement backwards.

If anyone has any questions Id be more than happy to help or assist in this project in any way that I can.
Why are you re-posting this thread on another board? If you want it moved then ask a moderator for help. Duplication is bad, because it creates a risk that people will begin working separately on your two threads. Hence, the community gets two duplicate mods (instead of two original ones) and the modders will be angry at you for wasting their time.

Posting this thread on the Loader Request board is inappropriate IMO. You're not really asking for any new code, and the mod doesn't rely on any advanced features (such as fabric physics, or advanced layering, or dialog interactions). It's a vanilla clothing import. The fact that it's intended to work with a body-mod doesn't change the fact that it's a vanilla import. Heck - HardBod.swf isn't even a Loader mod!

If you're annoyed by the slow pace of modding and you're simply trying to boost the visibility of your request, then ... please don't. Bumping is against the rules. If you want modders to work on your request then do preparatory work which will make the modding tasks easier: find good reference images, organize them into categories (e.g. bra, shorts, various glove views), vector-trace the lettering, and so on.

Those guidelines that you've written out (regarding spandex shorts, track shorts, etc)? That stuff shouldn't be necessary. You can individually crop or label each reference image so that modders aren't forced to guess at which of its elements are canon.

If the breasts cant support the slider feature then lets target size 50.
Creating a sports bra with slider support is tricky but feasible. Providing slider support for a sports bra with writing across the bust is very difficult. You can half-ass it with masks, but the result would be unconvincing -- the letters would become heavily distorted. If you want visual fidelity then you'd need to hand-tune 151 keyframes so that the lettering "wraps" correctly over the apparent 3-dimensional surface of the breasts. And let's remember that most of this work will be done "blind" because you're never going to find reference images of super-busty women posing in regulation UFC gear.

Even if we dismiss slider support, the lettering remains one of the "difficulty" factors which is going to discourage people from working on your request. A modder needs to trace the original lettering (from an oblique reference image with a breastsize of 20-30) and then stretch/rotate/skew the vectors so that they look appropriate on a pure side-view at breastsize=50. The letters themselves show a "stippled" or "perforated" effect which requires a custom fill (and which will have poor runtime performance if we include RGB adjustment capability).

tl;dr - this stuff isn't easy. Please be patient. Don't re-post your request.

harkonnen

Potential Patron
I've done some art in Flash myself before. But there is just so much on the layers and the action script that just goes over my head.
4l7iciV.png

harkonnen

Potential Patron
My apologies it wasnt a repost due to time, I was reading some threads in here and then thought that my post may be more appropriate in here. The more I read on these forums the clearer I see how outrageously in depth this flash game is. Im a bit blown away :) #nopunintended.

There is so much I dont know about what goes into making these mods. What the loader can provide over vanilla. Im just trying to keep up is all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.