Transparent recording camera "mod"/background(?) (1 Viewer)

Slingerbult

Content Creator
I've seen something on the forums but now I can't find it again! It changes the background so that it appears to be seen from a recording camera lens. I don't know if it's some kind of transparent background or a loader/vanilla mod, but I know I've seen it somewhere within the last month or so. Can't find it on forum searches or resource manager. Hoping somebody will know what I'm talking about!

stuntcock

Content Creator
It changes the background so that it appears to be seen from a recording camera lens.
Video Camera Overlay is more of a "foreground" than a "background" but it might be what you're looking for. It's a very specific mod focusing on the video camera idea; it includes a timer and a blinking light.

@smerrebred's implementation is more general. It uses a custom PNG file, which you can edit to suit your own preferences.

Slingerbult

Content Creator
Great, yes thanks, it was smerrebred's that I was thinking about! Hope I can make it work out for my project :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.