Track and Squealed (1 Viewer)

Raden

Wordsmith
Ryonani Teamster
Chun-Li crossed the finish line again. Her time was 13.1 seconds. Good, but could be better, she thought to herself. She reset the radar timer again. Out of four 100 meter dashes, that had been her best. Her tight fitting track suit allowed no wind resistance. It gleamed in the sunlight.

"Good time, my friend! I don't think I can say I could do better, either."

Chun-Li smiled without turning around. She knew that voice anywhere.

"I just set the machine, why don't you try it?" Turning around, she grinned at her interruptor.

Cammy was grinning back at her. "Sure! I've got my sneakers on, I'm ready for a run! Lemme at it." Cammy took a starting position.

Chun-Li started the timer. It counted down, and Cammy took off like a thunderbolt. When she crossed the finish line, the timer read 13.2.

Chun-Li beamed. "I timed better! I.. I mean, it could have been just a fluke. You are pretty damn fast."

Cammy fake-scowled. "Oi. How about a different kind of competition then?"

"Alright, well, what do you have in mind?"

Cammy smiled. "Just a friendly competition, mind you... how about a submission fight? C'mon, I'm itching for a fight, and who better than my good buddy? We like to kick the crap out of each other. Aren't you all warmed up?"

Chun-Li smiled. "Hey, you know what? You're on. Hope you're ready for nap time." Chun-Li struck a pose, the sun shining off her tight blue track suit.

Cammy matched her with a pose. Dressed in blue shorts, sneakers and a white T-shirt, it wasn't her usual fighting fare, but she had thrown down the gauntlet. There was no coming back from it now.

Cammy and Chun-Li began to circle around each other, each looking for the slightest opening she could exploit. Chun-Li's thick and muscular body belied her speed and flexibility. She threw a punch at Cammy, who blocked it, but she caught her off-guard by spinning around and wrapping one of her powerful legs around Cammy's neck, bringing her to the turf. Suddenly she was kneeling, with Cammy's head caught in the crook of Chun-Li's right leg. Chun-Li pulled back on her foot, squeezing on Cammy's head like a vice grip. Cammy sputtered once and flailed momentarily before swinging her legs up and pushing backward off of Chun-Li's chest, freeing herself from Chun-Li's hold. Chun-Li rolled backward to her feet. Cammy and Chun-Li looked at each other.

"Right, that was pretty close... forgot about those legs of yours. You won't get me again though!" Another grin. "Come on!"

As Cammy and Chun-Li continued to circle around, Cammy threw a swift kick at Chun-Li's head. Chun-Li ducked, but Cammy spun and knocked Chun-Li off her feet with a sweep kick, throwing it harder than would have been necessary to take down anyone else. But Chun-Li's legs were not anybody else's, and so to cut through the damage and shock absorption, she had to swing for the fences. It worked, and the impact to her calves knocked her feet upwards. Chun-Li landed with a thud on her back. She grunted once and tried to roll out of the way, but Cammy caught her head and neck with a guillotine choke. Cammy was a master at creating painful holds. She sunk the choke in tight, then pulled Chun-Li forwards so she was on top of her, and wrapped her legs around Chun-Li's waist to further restrict her movement and her ability to breathe. Cammy heard the familiar and satisfying sound of gurgling. She locked the hold in tight. Chun-Li had to do something. In desperation, she planted her feet, and pushing off, lifted Cammy three feet into the air, with Cammy still hanging on to her. Cammy didn't seem to know what Chun-Li had planned, because she was still hanging on when Chun-Li suddenly fell back down, slamming Cammy into the racetrack. Cammy grunted as Chun-Li's body weight came down on her, knocking the wind from her. Cammy's hold was still applied, but had loosened to the point of not accomplishing anything. She planted her feet again, lifting Cammy. This time, Cammy unhooked her legs in a bid to get to a standing position, but Chun-Li reached up and grabbed Cammy around the neck with her arm and spun, breaking the hold on her neck. Suddenly Cammy found herself on the receiving end of a choke hold of her own. Chun-Li jumped up, and wrapped her own legs around Cammy, with a dragon sleeper-body scissors combo. Cammy tried not to let on that she was in any trouble, but an involuntary cough and gasp gave her away, as Chun-Li torqued backwards, stretching Cammy out backwards and choking her harder. Cammy's groan was cut short as Chun-Li's arm sunk deeper around her neck. Cammy began to drive elbows backwards into Chun-Li's stomach. Chun-Li exhaled hard after the first one, then tightened her stomach muscles to try to withstand Cammy's assault long enough to knock her out with the choke hold. Cammy threw elbow after elbow in a bid to break the hold, akin to chiseling through stone. Twelve. Thirteen. Fourteen. How many is this going to take?! thought Cammy. Spots began to form in her eyes. "Come on", said Chun-Li, with a hint of strain. "Tell me who the strongest woman in the world is!"

"Hell no", Cammy gurgled out. Panic set in and she swung harder. Fifteen. Sixteen. Chun-Li's stomach started to flag. On the eighteenth blow, Chun-Li's grip around Cammy's neck finally waned as the assault on her stomach took its toll. Another elbow stopped the choking force. Cammy gasped for air for a moment, then drove another elbow home. That broke Chun-Li's grip. Cammy tried to take advantage, but as she rolled, a tidal wave of dizziness crashed over her, knocking her back to the track turf. She gasped hard for air. When she regained enough composure, she saw Chun-Li was sucking wind pretty hard herself. Evidently her elbow assault did more damage than she thought. She dove and tucked, springing at Chun-Li. She grabbed hold on her left leg, and tried to grab her right one in an attempt to set up some sort of leg lock. She was aiming for a sharpshooter, one of her favourites. It put pressure on both legs and spine. Chun-Li would not have any of that, and tried to kick at Cammy with her right leg. Cammy sidestepped and Chun-Li missed the kick she was hoping to push off with. Cammy used her momentum to flip her face-down. She still had hold of Chun-Li's left leg, so she hooked it through her legs, then fell forward on top of Chun-Li. Cammy wrapped her arms around Chun-Li's face and hooked her hands together. She suddenly wrenched back with an STF.

"Ughnnnn!!" Chun-Li cried out. Cammy continued to pour on the pressure. She secretly hoped Chun-Li's leg was hurting, in an attempt to show her she was not invincible. "Right, now, say Uncle!" Chun-Li replied with a scream, followed by "The hell with that!" "Hmm. That doesn't sound like "uncle" to me..." Cammy reared back harder, eliciting another scream of pain. "Okay, what do you say now?" Chun-Li tried to pull Cammy's hands apart. "Augh! Uhnnn... never!" Chun-Li drew her free leg up, and pushed off with it, rolling Cammy onto her back, but the hold was still applied, just in a reverse style now. However, it freed her arms so that she was not laying on them. Swinging a wild punch backwards, she hit Cammy in the face with it. Cammy's head whipped backward, smacking off the ground. Her eyes crossed for a split second. Another backwards punch. Cammy moved out of the way of it. Chun-Li then moved her head back, headbutting Cammy in the nose. Her head smacked off the track again. Cammy was more dazed this time. Chun-Li pulled Cammy's hands apart and swung her legs up over her head, rolling backwards. As she did so, she used her momentum to flip herself over Cammy, but instead of landing on her feet, she landed on her side. Cammy thought she had made a tactical error, but it was no error: Chun-Li immediately scissored one of Cammy's arms with her strong legs. She trapped the other with her own arms, and stretched her arms out in a crucifix style hold. Shifting the hold so that she had Cammy's arm hooked over one of her own, this freed up her other arm. She began banging Cammy in the head with elbows. With her arms trapped, she could not defend against them, and so she took every blow full-force. Whack. Whack. Whack. Cammy's head started to feel like a pinball. Cammy fought through the increasingly-blinding pain and debilitating skull-rattling, and managed to unhook the arm being held by Chun-Li's, being the weakest link in this chain. She managed to block Chun-Li's next elbow attack, and threw her arm over her head to defend herself. She allowed herself to be attacked a little more, defending the blows, and letting Chun-Li get overconfident and complacent.

As Chun-Li took her next swing, Cammy blocked it, and then planted her feet and arched her back hard, twisting as she did so, and managing to pull her arm from between Chun-Li's thighs. She twisted in mid-air, so she was now facing Chun-Li. She began to rain down punches of her own. Her speed caught Chun-Li in the jaw with the first, now bouncing her head off the track like a basketball. Chun-Li defended her face, which was the opening Cammy needed to attack her stomach. She began to attack Chun-Li's face and stomach in turn with straight punches. Cammy brought her right leg up and kneed Chun-Li in the stomach. The effect was doubled, as Chun-Li's body was pressed into the track, and so had no way to diffuse the impact which she took in full. Chun-Li wheezed and rolled to her side, holding her stomach. Cammy scrambled to her feet. As Chun-Li tried to stand, Cammy soccer-kicked her in the stomach, drawing another wheeze and groan. Chun-Li was on her knees doubled over, holding her stomach. Cammy kicked her in the ribs. She fell over onto her side.

Cammy was breathing hard. "Well? Whaddya say? Draw?" Chun-Li started to stand. "Ughn... oof.. come on... I think... I can still... take you... "

Chun-Li swung a roundhouse punch. Cammy ducked and then grabbed Chun-Li around the waist with a bearhug. Chun-Li was a bigger woman with Cammy being only 100 pounds, but Cammy was very muscular herself. She managed to grab and lift Chun-Li with the hold. "AUCK-" Chun-Li's gagging was cut short as she could no longer breathe. She pitched forward, her body resting against Cammy's. She wrapped her legs around Cammy, trying to squeeze her out. Cammy readjusted her hold, leveraging it against the small of Chun-Li's back. She dug in hard. Chun-Li's mouth opened and closed with no sound coming out. Her squeezing was getting weaker. With one more wrench of the hold, Chun-Li's body finally slackened. Arms and legs dangled uselessly off the ground, and Chun-Li arched over backward, the telltale signs of a bearhug victim not being able to fight back. Cammy squeezed as hard as she could now. Chun-Li felt like she were being run through a grinder every time Cammy jerked the hold on her. "Come on and say it now! You're not the strongest, are you? I'm the strongest! Tell me!"

"You... uhng.. you're... the... strongest..." Chun-Li breathlessly forced out.

"There! See, that wasn't so hard, was it?"

Chun-Li could not answer, as she had passed out.

Last edited by a moderator:

onlinehero

Casual Client
Classic

1245241839326.jpg

1241997140829.jpg

1241678470557.jpg

Trigon

Casual Client
Chun-Li crossed the finish line again. Her time was 15.4 seconds.

I know Chun isn't a professional sprinter or anything, but this is pretty damn slow. The fastest high school girls (in the U.S. at least) can run sub-12 second 100 meters (Gatorade National Girls Track & Field Athlete of the Year Ashton Prvis ran 11.17 and here are some Virginia high school records). To even qualify, girls coming out of middle school (7ht or 8th grade, which is like 12 to 14 years old) usually have to run below 14 seconds. For example, the slowest girls' IESA qaulifying time is 13.84 seconds (IESA Track & Field Qualifying Standards), and the slowests girls' IHSA time is 13.04 seconds (IHSA 2012 pdf).

The world record, of course, is 10.49 seconds, set by Florence Griffith-Joyner in 1968, although this time was likely heavily wind assisted. The fastest recent time was 10.64 seconds by Carmelita Jeter in 2009.

The point of this rant is my girl Chun-Li should be running 14.5 seconds at the very least, and that's assuming she doesn't sprint that often. Even then some 12 year old girls could leave her in the dust.

(Sorry, I used to run track and just had to get that off my chest. The rest of the story is pretty good.)

Edit - I switched to a more conservative 14.5 seconds for a fit but novice sprinter. I'd prefer Chun-Li to be at a world class level, but that's probably not realistic.

Last edited by a moderator:

Raden

Wordsmith
Ryonani Teamster
I know, I actually looked up the world record times. I figured she would not be a world class sprinter, but she would be good at it, so I tried to reflect that. Guess I fucked up. I'll make it a better time lol.

meepmeep

Ryonani Teamster
Wow. I loved this story a lot. I always loved making Chun Li lose in Street Fighter II... getting her so close to victory that she could taste it, only to have it mercilessly yanked away as she suddenly can't seem to do anything but stand idly like an idiot and get hit one too many times. I love the climactic moment where she loses all control and lets loose a piercing and helpless shriek while falling backward. The shriek an indication of her complete and utter defeat, her recognition of her own hopelessness and a very primal reaction to her dilemma. The idea that she's completely at the mercy of her foe beyond that point has always appealed to me, this idea of this definite breaking point that she reaches, and loses all hope of recovery beyond it. This story did an excellent job of approximating that.

Raden

Wordsmith
Ryonani Teamster
Thanks, I'm glad you liked it. I too remember playing Street Fighter 2... poor Chun-Li took a LOT of Spinning Piledrivers back in the day...

Bagel

Potential Patron
Fantastic fight scene, the submission and grapple moves were really well done. Actually Raden, did you draw any inspiration from that second image onlinehero posted, cause your fight ends almost the same way :P

My only small gripe would be I would have liked a better setting and motivation for them to throw down. Just kinda felt like the fight abruptly came out of nowhere, but that was the only thing that bothered me. Once the fight started it was all good.

Raden

Wordsmith
Ryonani Teamster
To be honest, I have never seen that picture until today. Total coincidence, lol.

Also, they have a friendly rivalry going through the entire series. They don't need a reason to throw down. :p

guyferd

Potential Patron
I love your fiction. I tried to find out but i can't reach fiction about Sakura kasugano win on Chun-Li as the story line and reverse momentum of the story like this one. Have this I searched already exist please help me.

Raden

Wordsmith
Ryonani Teamster
I am almost certain I have no idea what you just asked. All I really got is that you can't find fiction of Sakura beating Chun-Li, and then everything after that is... confusing at best. sorry. :)

Well, as far as I know, no one's written a story about Sakura beating Chun-Li, but you never know. You've tried Google? Also I know people post stories and such on DeviantArt, maybe give that a try if you have not already.

guyferd

Potential Patron
I try to find out in this website but no one wrote it. I'm Sorry to make you confuse. Could i request you to finish my request match and the story line just like The Track and squealed. Sakura win on Chun-li.

Sorry for so late reply

Raden

Wordsmith
Ryonani Teamster
I don't think I'm going to do that. Last time I did a request, the guy didn't come back to even acknowledge I did it much less say thank you, until the admins at the time gave him a warning and a custom user title that showed he was an ingrate. Considering your second and your third posts are six months apart, I see nothing being different this time.

guyferd

Potential Patron
I know that it take too long to reply again and this is the first website that I played as some kind of web board that i always forget to log in. Sorry , I waste up your time. Thanks for your reply.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.