Touch The Girl! (1 Viewer)

Sausage&Eggs

Club Regular
uHarbMs.jpg

YfNDHkd.jpg

BuwgXgZ.jpg

wpKTDgc.jpg

Some people maybe remember this flash game to touch DOA character Kasumi. There now exist a sequel game of same type but features more. Different girls (ninja costume is free dlc).

I think this community is wonderful with SDT. Even when author retrie the mods are strong and wonderful. So I hope we can have some interest to see what is possible with this game. this gaame allow some modding but I do not know if comparable and how difficult. I hope to see more favourite girl available and maybe cloth sets.

I try to list some featurre of game to generate interest.

-girl tied up. standing front, lifting front, standing back, lifting back
-girl ecstasty mode (change expression, dialogue to enjoy)
-touch, breast, nipple, vag, anal, ass
-spank ass and breast with reddening
-tickle feet and armpit (patreon had voting for tool type from developer ex tooth brush, paintbrush, feather)
-device, jerk and cum on, mouth, breast, vagina, anal
-girl customising. cloth. dialogue. skin. hair. colors. eyes. face.
-backgroun. some with light switch. some animate
-cloth. colour parts. swap sets. strip individed piece in steps (jacket small open, expose, full open etc. panty side, pull down, full pull down, on one leg, off etc )
-multiple girl and preset

I think all functionality of old game is in new game.

Some question
Is there uncensor?
a: author is in japan and by legal must censor. author has given tools for community to create mods. too for modding of device to release later date. see website and patreon.

Is Kasumi in game?
a: no. author appear to use variety of new girl who have different settings. you can change costume/girl and they load the presets.

Is difference between soft and hard ver?
a: soft is free like demo. cannot use 'device' so no fucking of girl. but you can still tickle.

Is free version of hard ver?
a: please get a job and support developers. can buy at itch.io or sub patreon (cheaper).

Small breast is buggy
a: i know. i am sad too :(
hope to see more development

maybe this change later i don't know, i am just a fan.

bonus

Gif of old Kasumi game I make many year ago
zT6cWy7.gif

See more gif of old game in gif thread maybe.

RTGxs

Potential Patron
Some one was able to make that game customizable like SDT man that would be crazy....just a thought

Cuhlaeg

Potential Patron
someone here might be able to mod it? it has bugs but yeah XD uhm im hoping someone mods it where you can switch articles of clothing or their bra/panties

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.