Tomb Raider (2013) - Tight, see-through and torn (5 Viewers)

Vergil

Content Creator
Updated first post
DOWNLOAD

Lara - Tight, see-through and torn.jpg

Hey guys. I finally am on my way to beat this game. I took the chance to work on an old unfinished nudemod for Lara. The shirt will be see through and on most of the torn spots the white undershirt will be no more. I think about to tear it more so one nipple will be uncovered and make it less see through instead. But I'm not sure about the see-through part. I will provide a download link when the nudemod is finished. Here is a preview picture. What do you think of it?

Tomb-Raider-nude-mod-Vergil-01.jpg

Last edited:

tigers

Vivacious Visitor
Thank you master!! :D Time to revisit this game . If only a RoTR could be made like this...alas....

B

Bodio

So for the life of me, I can't figure out why this won't work. I can get the old texmod skins to work from the archives, and the old ones I used to use, but this one just refuses to work. Weird. I like it though, it's my favorite I've seen so far. Wish I could use it.

tigers

Vivacious Visitor
Vergil, can you also create separate mods for each of the 3 skins so they remain the same for the entirety of the game instead of transforming from one to another?

NiftyChicken

Potential Patron
So for the life of me, I can't figure out why this won't work. I can get the old texmod skins to work from the archives, and the old ones I used to use, but this one just refuses to work. Weird. I like it though, it's my favorite I've seen so far. Wish I could use it.

For myself, I had to change the graphics from Normal to Ultra and everything worked. Also make sure you force DX9. Vergil put steps to do that in the readme. Hope that helped.

dermoritz

Potential Patron
thanks vergil, excellent work as always!
but sadly it doesn't work for me. i followed your readme (using the linked texmod) but the textures dont change. i also tried it with umod. any ideas?

dermoritz

Potential Patron
no it didn't helped. my setting is "ultra". i also tried high (2nd best).
Is your mod active in every level?
(i am on windows 10, geforce 1060, current driver)

i just read that the problem could be realated due to the fact that tomb raider is started through a launcher?!

i also tried meanwhile but did not help:
- add "-nolauncher" argument to tombraider.exe, tomb raider starts directly
- changed renderapi value ind registry to "9" -> directx 9

Last edited:

Maynard

Potential Patron
This is how the nudemod looks like only with the modified normal map. Well maybe then its only a sexymod. :)

Can you release this as well please? I've been hoping for a mod for this game that gives Lara a pokie for a long time now and you just had to show this.:wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.