Tomb Raider (2013) - Tight, see-through and torn (1 Viewer)

BoobsLover

Casual Client
As far as I know Yamatai is not the problem, Texmod is, or at least the texture pack. Since the texture is no longer loading after 30%, boobs still get bigger :)

Tomb Raider use various model texture packs for the same character. In some parts of game Lara is wet, others dirt, others both, each time with a diferent textures pack for your clothes. so is natural that in some parts of game this mod dont works.Is not a problem with the mod.
From the plane crash until Roth help Lara with the sniper rifle this mod dont works. I think this mod deserves more respect.Is a great work from Vergil. This games uses complicated meshes of textures, is not so easy to make a mod .

WvB

Potential Patron
I think this mod deserves more respect.Is a great work from Vergil. This games uses complicated meshes of textures, is not so easy to make a mod .

Oh sure it does! No disrespect at all! I was just pointing out that after 30% it does not work anymore, which is caused by the textures, not meaning at all to disrespect Vergil's work, the textures are, as you pointed out, too different throughout the game and simply not there anymore after 30%.

Vergil

Content Creator
It's all good WvB. I've never took what you've said as something disrespectfully. :)
There are other textures loaded instead of the modified once. I'm sure that must be the problem. As far as I remember it worked for me though. But I sure have no motivation to fix that problem.

pepe

Potential Patron
Could somebody be so kind to upload the yamatai patch to megaupload, or mediafire, or something like that? It's not working from the tombraider forum. The links are gone

franzeek

Potential Patron
This mod runs with Resorep to run Tomb Raider 2013 in dx11?
Some way to open the textures to put in modded folder of Resorep?

As long as Resorep can hook TR13's exe file to dump the textures it would most certainly work, only problem I can see is the alpha channels he used. Resorep doesn't seem to use them at all as far as I know, please someone correct me if that's not true! :frown:

Well it seems I was wrong about alpha's, they do work in TR 13! :smile:

Well good news, Resorep can hook it and is currently dumping textures right now, I'll let you know once it's done if it works or not. :smile:

Only converted 3 textures so far but it works with pure hair even.

View attachment 65064[/QUOTE]
Could you please share the textures so we noobs wouldn't need to go through this tedious process ?

Teefy

Potential Patron
yes. i'm extremely late to the party. anyway, here it goes.

im trying to run this mod from the steam version and i can get all the other mods from nudepatch to work properly, except for this one.

is there a workaround?, did the directx9 thing and running the textmod app.

BoobsLover

Casual Client
yes. i'm extremely late to the party. anyway, here it goes.

im trying to run this mod from the steam version and i can get all the other mods from nudepatch to work properly, except for this one.

is there a workaround?, did the directx9 thing and running the textmod app.

Try to put texture settings in very high or high. Try another version of textmod too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.