Tomb Raider (2013) - Tight, see-through and torn (1 Viewer)

Reyzer

Vivacious Visitor
Awesome mod. Thanks for your work.
Now i have a reason to play the entire game again.
Mod works fine to me. Im using Windows 10 + Nvidia Geforce + DXSDK Full 2010.
If someone have problems to run the game, install the full DXSDK, not DX WEB.
Always works for me on Windows 7,8.1 or 10.
Sadly that the RoTR dont run in DX9 :frown:

jefffry

Potential Patron
Thanks for this.

But im really hope to have the full nude one (its ok with original bandage and blood/dirt).

Lora Craft

Vivacious Visitor
This mod runs with Resorep to run Tomb Raider 2013 in dx11?
Some way to open the textures to put in modded folder of Resorep?

fonglee

Content Creator
This mod runs with Resorep to run Tomb Raider 2013 in dx11?
Some way to open the textures to put in modded folder of Resorep?[/QUOTE]

As long as Resorep can hook TR13's exe file to dump the textures it would most certainly work, only problem I can see is the alpha channels he used. Resorep doesn't seem to use them at all as far as I know, please someone correct me if that's not true! :frown:

Well it seems I was wrong about alpha's, they do work in TR 13! :smile:

Well good news, Resorep can hook it and is currently dumping textures right now, I'll let you know once it's done if it works or not. :smile:

Only converted 3 textures so far but it works with pure hair even.

TombRaider 2017-08-19 20-22-55-85.jpg

Last edited:

WvB

Potential Patron
Any "HOW-TO" make this work with resorep?
Been trying a lot but nothing seems to load any textures that originally came as texmod file.

Resorep add's the needed files to the game directory.
I extrated the texmod file with tpfextractor and placed the resulting texture files in the modded folder of resorep.
Do I need to rename texture files?

Any help apreciated.
Thanks!

Last edited:

fonglee

Content Creator
Any "HOW-TO" make this work with resorep?
Been trying a lot but nothing seems to load any textures that originally came as texmod file.

Resorep add's the needed files to the game directory.
I extrated the texmod file with tpfextractor and placed the resulting texture files in the modded folder of resorep.
Do I need to rename texture files?

Any help apreciated.
Thanks!

Yes, it's a little bit more complicated to convert the extracted files from texmod to resorep's file format than renaming. First thing you will need is adobe photoshop cs6 or newer, then download this and install it. Intel® Texture Works Plugin for Photoshop* by GameTechDev
Next, run the game with resorep in modding mode to get a dump of games textures and when it finishes dumping, this is when the fun starts! :wat:

You get to go through a couple of thousand texture files (which can be narrowed down to a couple hundred by searching by size) to find the right ones that were modded in the texmod. Open that file in photoshop along with it's texmod duplicate, copy & paste the duplicate onto the original file and the save in the original file format and repeat that process for all the other files in the texmod.

Oh, and two more things to make it even more frustrating to do! The files that resorep dumps can't be read or browsed using ANY photo editing software available, just photoshop. There is a way to batch convert them to jpg though, which does work rather well indeed!

Unfortunately I don't know any. Some viewers that I tried show black screen or garbled image for exotic DDS formats. Others can only open a single file at a time and unable to show a next file from same directory. But you can do the following:
  • download texconv.exe from here: Releases · Microsoft/DirectXTex · GitHub
  • launch it from command line like that: "texconv.exe -r -ft jpg -o C:\output C:\input\*.dds" (replace C:\output and C:\input\*.dds with your paths)
That tool will read all dds files from input directory convert them to jpg and write to output directory so you can view them in any viewer.

The other problem comes from the texmod creator playing the game at a different setting than you, say for instance he was using medium textures while you have it set to highest. His texture might be 1024x1024 and your duplicate would be 2048x2048 or 4096x4096 but you get the idea anyway right. :grin:
You can always resize the texmod files to match your dump files but that is better if you are sizing down rather than up, which is the way it would work for this case.

Anyway, good luck with the conversion! :smile:

WvB

Potential Patron
Was hoping to combine Yamatai with see through textures. But if it is that difficult I'll just stick with Yamatai.
Size > nudity

Last edited:

BoobsLover

Casual Client
Was hoping to combine Yamatai with see through textures. But if it is that difficult I'll just stick with Yamatai.
Size < nudity

Put Texmod into Tomb Raider 2013 folder.
Rename the TombRaider.exe to TombRaider1.exe and rename Texmod to TombRaider.exe
Open Game with Steam as usual.
After Texmod is open, revert the name of both files to your originals using the Texmod window.
Select the TombRaider.exe and the tpf file.
Run the game.Check if your tpf mod works.
If yes, close the Texmod, run the Yamatai patch and have fun.
Looks complicated but with time will be easy.

20170716163548_1.jpg 20170716163549_1.jpg 20170911170612_1.jpg 20170911170616_1.jpg 20171109182205_1.jpg 20171109194055_1.jpg 20171109200839_1.jpg 20171115185421_1.jpg

klassiersieb

Club Regular
1) Kopiere Texmod in den "Tomb Raider 2013" Ordner.

2) Umbenennen von TombRaider.exe to TombRaider1.exe und Texmod to TombRaider.exe.

3) Starte das Spiel, es öffnet sich Texmod.

4) Wenn Texmod geöffnet ist, benenne die beiden Dateien aus 2) ins Original zurück, über das Texmod Fenster.

5) Markiere die TombRaider.exe und das gewünschte tpf file .

6) "Run" das Spiel und überprüfe , ob der Mod läuft.

Wenn ja, schließe Texmod und öffne den "Yamatai Patch" .

Last edited:

WvB

Potential Patron
Wow... that seems easy enough.

Thing is though, Texmod is not working at all anymore. Could I have messed something up with Resorep?
I set the redenrApi to 9 in regedit and run the game in high texture quality, no dice...

I'll keep trying for a bit.

-- Edit --
Got texmod to work, and Yamatai, but only one boob gets bigger... she's a bit lobsided now :P
Besides that, Tomb Raider crashed after 5 min.

Again, I'll keep trying.

-- Edit 2 --
Ok, guess this is just not completely going to work as I want it to.
Restarted the game, did everything again, bam texmod works and yamatai works (both boobs and no crashes).
I load a save further down the game (34%), no texmod. I already read about that bug in the download reviews, so guess that is a known issue.

Last edited:

klassiersieb

Club Regular
Sometimes it tells me "Game not started" or "wrong Version" ,but game Version is correct. I could not find the mistake.

WvB

Potential Patron
Maybe there will be a "Yamatai Patch Version 2", that works perfectly for us.
As far as I know Yamatai is not the problem, Texmod is, or at least the texture pack. Since the texture is no longer loading after 30%, boobs still get bigger :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.