Tomb Raider 2013: Raiding in Style (1 Viewer)

Sinyu

Potential Patron

No problem, anyways I updated the Mod and also included the two addons and some bug fixes, just redownload it. Lets hope someone uploads great screenshots! ;)

I posted some up, but non-nude nor modded. Don't want to touch the modded stuff yet, since I don't want to play it in DX9.

http://gamevixenzone.undertow.club/...ls-game-screenshots-35/index13.html#post11059

Also kinda pissed off at the game right now, completed it to 37% and game took a critical crash and the save file got currupted. So holding out on playing it again until they release a patch to fix this damn beautiful of a broken game.

G

Gandalf

Ultimate Mod Package:
Available here (only while supply lasts!)

The new version is finally done and it should now work the entire game without trouble.
Gandalf inspired me with his new release and showed that the later outfits are a bit better to mod. ;)

Please test this new release and report if it works correctly, thanks.

PS: Let us thank rar for providing download links that work, shame on you 7z!

Later outfits?My last one is only the second outfit and the first outfit can be done the exact same way so what are you really saying? :confused:

Last edited by a moderator:

Mharius

Content Creator
Nah the first outfit has some pockets on the back that look very weird when I tried to mod the pants at first.
Now I never noticed that other outfits dont have that, so I didnt attempt to mod that area, until I say your work. ;)

Also heres another update:
Theres now actual is a bit of progression during the game, her outfit gets more shredded and messed up.
Check it out here!

PS: People: Dont forget to die whenever possible in a quicktime or dodge event, there are some sick deaths in this game!

Mharius

Content Creator
@Gandalf

Nothing to apologize for, for I never got to read the initial message... :p
None the less, I hope you enjoyed your meal. ;)

@snipe

Good update with the new hair colors, most should find what they like.

Yes they sometimes change textures during cutscenes.
Sadly there appears to be no clear logic behind it.(The pants change, but hair and body does not...)
In the end I pretty much gave up on finding and fixing them all, after all I wanted to enjoy the game myself, not hunt textures all day. ;)

Though if someone plays through these parts with texmod logging and finds the hash values("0x6A21E85D") for those textures it would be easy to fix, I imagine.

G

Gandalf

You don't read your own thread?Weird.
Well, then it never happened.

Mharius

Content Creator
Well I didnt have the time to visit.
TR_Shirty.jpg

I just noticed that people here are pretty smart, compared to other places... :cool:

Meanbastard

Vivacious Visitor
Mharius can you please upload your version of the pants but with out the cuts? I like them because they are black!:cool:

lolitasss25

Potential Patron
Tout dabord j'aimerait dire merci à Mharius " verry great job nice mod " cependant, je voudrait savoir s'il est possible d'avoir un autre mod " another mod ? " histoire de varier les plaisirs, toujours en respectant le corps sexy de lara croft. " any new mod possible ? for sexy lara croft"

G

Gandalf

Tout dabord j'aimerait dire merci à Mharius " verry great job nice mod " cependant, je voudrait savoir s'il est possible d'avoir un autre mod " another mod ? " histoire de varier les plaisirs, toujours en respectant le corps sexy de lara croft. " any new mod possible ? for sexy lara croft"

Fournissez s'il vous plaît à une traduction anglaise complète chaque poste.
Please provide a full English translation with every post.

N

nightmist

Is it possible to mod the game so Lara gets her busty figure back? I don't care whether she's topless or not, just want her to have bigger breasts.

Mharius

Content Creator
Tri Force

Small Update:
3 new Addons to fine tune Lara's Outfit.

View attachment TriAddons.7z <---- Download

Bloody n Messy:
Lara is always bloodied and messed up and only gets more so in some ingame parts.

Alternate Ripped & See-through Shirt [Dark]:
New ripped up shirt with some see-through parts.

Alternate See-through Shirt [White]:

Different white see-through Shirt

F

fukker123

Not until it's possible to import meshes.
BTW my sister loves your books,i prefer science fiction myself.:p

Do you think it's possible in the near future to import full meshes? a proper full nude mod would be amazing with tomb raiders incredible ingame render engine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.