Tomb Raider 2013: Raiding in Style (1 Viewer)

sindito

Avid Affiliate
View attachment 11483

This is the skin I was referring to. The name of this skin is "fully_nude".

The mod you are referring to is created by Gandalf, ex-moderator of this site. If you want to use change graphics options from High to Low and it will work.
He created the mod into several parts depending on the level of progress in the game (10% to 22% / 22% to 45% / etc ..)
As far as I know currently there is only one person who can advise you better than me at this mod ...
Look at this and ask him:)

http://gamevixenzone.undertow.club/hot-stuff-21/gandalfs-2013-lara-reboot-assembled-tpf-files-733/

D

deadwood123

keep getting file is broken on parts 1 and 2 when i use 7zip any help would be appreciated tym.

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
keep getting file is broken on parts 1 and 2 when i use 7zip any help would be appreciated tym.

Did you try any other decompressing programs (such as winrar or winzip)? Are the downloads both in the same folder?
There are 15 pages in this topic. Which page or post number contains the attachments that are giving you difficulty.

Mharius

Content Creator
Try the mighty winrar, I used it for some of the mods as it's once again generally superior to 7z. Who would have thought that would ever happen?

I just noticed over 150000 downloads from nudecreator alone for my current versions of tomb raider mods... I should really have asked for donations or something... I reckon at least one or two of all those people would have. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
J

jackassificated

Mharius this is so great.
Thank you for your hard work but can you fix the link because it is broken. Can´t download it.

Mharius

Content Creator
I could try to locate the mods and reupload them, but I doubt there is too much interest anymore.

quasitime

Potential Patron
I actually just picked this up on Steam, tried to track this one down but didn't have much luck. Would love to see it posted again.

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
Mharius's see thru top mod is at http://nudefix.mycloudnas.com in the downloads section. Registration is required, and you need ten 'meaningful' posts to be able to download.
If Mharius gives his approval, I will upload the mod here.

cowboys12

Potential Patron
Lol Mharius your seriously forcing me to consider buying this game :-). dang you making me spend 20$ bucks on a good game :P

Vixtress

Potential Patron
question what the difference between these mod packages or do you need both?

These are two different skin packages. Both contains modification of Lara's skin and hair.
Or to be more clear with some screens, see below.

SCARLET MOD:
Scarlet 2.jpg Scarlet 1.jpg

ULTIMATE MOD:
Ultimate 1.jpg Ultimate 2.jpg

Zertap

Potential Patron
I'm still looking for the download links of these :(
I believe Mharius said in another mod thread of his, that it is OK to re-upload his mods if you credit him.. So I guess uploading them to mega or somewhere and then linking here, would be okay? The best option IMO would be a .torrent, provided someone with good bandwidth would be willing to seed. OpenBitTorrent - An open tracker project is useful for this kind of stuff. Mega is fine too tho.

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
I'm still looking for the download links of these :(
I believe Mharius said in another mod thread of his, that it is OK to re-upload his mods if you credit him.. So I guess uploading them to mega or somewhere and then linking here, would be okay? The best option IMO would be a .torrent, provided someone with good bandwidth would be willing to seed. OpenBitTorrent - An open tracker project is useful for this kind of stuff. Mega is fine too tho.

As Miharus said they could be re-loaded, please upload them here at GVZ as attachments, giving him credit. You may now upload files that are up to 100 MB in size.

Very respectfully,
fleet (moderator)

Vixtress

Potential Patron
As Miharus said they could be re-loaded, please upload them here at GVZ as attachments, giving him credit. You may now upload files that are up to 100 MB in size.

Very respectfully,
fleet (moderator)

I just saw that the links are dead..
I can reupload the skins tomorrow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.