Shadow of the Tomb Raider Nude (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

tekmarvl

Swell Supporter
Is there already a free camera mode and hide the pause menu?

In game, you can move the camera around freely to get a view at all possible angles of Lara. If you use your mouse and move it downwards, you can zoom in real close. (It's how I get some of the best screenshots possible of Lara's face). If you move the mouse by sliding it upwards, you can zoom out, to get a full body view.

The same applies if you have a game pad like an Xbox 360 or other controller plugged in. However, for real close up angle shots, I just use my mouse together with my Xbox 360 controller for Windows when taking close up screenshots.

Unfortunately, you aren't able to hide the pause menu from view. The only place that I have ever seen this type of feature used before has been in two fighting games: Injustice - Gods Among Us and Injustice 2 when you go to view the character models in game, you have the ability to hide the onscreen options from view, so you can then take some nice screenshots.

Last edited:

tekmarvl

Swell Supporter
Pinhead: Hellraiser (A Special Halloween Themed Mod) has been moved to Game Mods of the Game Modding section of the forums.

Looking for the mod? You can find it here: SOTTR (Non-Nude Mods)

Last edited:

tekmarvl

Swell Supporter
Jessie Voorhees (female parody name of Jason Voorhees) from the Friday The 13th movies.

The Mod has been moved to Game Mods of the Game Modding section of the forums.

Looking for the mod? You can find it here: SOTTR (Non-Nude Mods)

Last edited:

3dfapman

Casual Client
Not to be "that guy", but why tekmarvl, are you posting your mods in fonglee's thread in the Nude mod / adult section?

This thread is becoming terribly cluttered with mods that have no adult content in them, and fonglee's actual attempts at nude mods are being buried.

Last edited:

tigera

Avid Affiliate
same. Mods are being way too cluttered. It would be better if a new thread is created with all mods being pinned with screenshots at the top post

tekmarvl

Swell Supporter
Not to be "that guy", but why tekmarvl, are you posting your mods in fonglee's thread in the Nude mod / adult section?

This thread is becoming terribly cluttered with mods that have no adult content in them, and fonglee's actual attempts at nude mods are being buried.

I can't really argue against your suggestion, and you do make an interesting case-in-point. I guess one of the main two reasons I posted my mods within a forum thread that fonglee had originally created, was out of sheer convenience, because I figured hey.. these mods and discussion about the possibilities of what could be done with the textures from the game started back in the adult requests forum thread for SOTTR, and then it just grew from there into a separate thread for Adult Mods.

Plus, it was also a way to kind of collaborate and share ideas with fonglee on what could and couldn't be done with the textures from the game in terms of modding, and to get some feedback and views from him and vice versa.

Another reason I will admit, was that I was a bit lazy to create a thread of my own to post (non) nudes mods in, cause again I figured... hey.. we have a request thread for the game, and we have an Adult Mod section for the game, if I created another thread for mods, would I be cluttering up the forum? Probably not.

I will take it into consideration and create a (Non) Adult Mod thread for the mods I have made for SOTTR.

fonglee

Content Creator

Well, in case nobody noticed, my mods are no longer here anyway, so you guys can keep doing whatever floats your boat in this thread...:rolleyes:
Sheer Outfits

Tekmarvl, just wanted to let you know that my reason for removing my mods had absolutely nothing to do with you posting your mods in this thread. I like your idea of collaboration, and it would have been fun! :cool: But if you start your own thread then this one can be closed.

Last edited:

tekmarvl

Swell Supporter
fonglee, your hard work and dedication to creating mods for SOTTR has not gone unnoticed, and might I add is highly appreciated. Whether you decide to continue creating mods for the game, or have put it on hiatus to work on something else, I as well as others I'm sure, can't thank you enough for making them.

I've spent a little time in moving all the mods I have made thus far to another section of the forums in Game Mods for non-nudes to make this current forum thread a little less cluttered.

tekmarvl

Swell Supporter
Well, in case nobody noticed, my mods are no longer here anyway, so you guys can keep doing whatever floats your boat in this thread...:rolleyes:
Sheer Outfits

Tekmarvl, just wanted to let you know that my reason for removing my mods had absolutely nothing to do with you posting your mods in this thread. I like your idea of collaboration, and it would have been fun! :cool: But if you start your own thread then this one can be closed.

Agreed, and no worries. I'm also a member at Nexxus mods, but I haven't yet posted any of my mods there yet.

Not sure, but is closing this forum thread something that the moderators of the forums will take care of, or is it something that the original forum thread poster can do?

fonglee

Content Creator
AFAIK the moderator has to close it, I certainly can't or I would have already.

tigera

Avid Affiliate
Fonglee you shoul point the nexus mods link to your top post, so others can find it too, otherwise it might just confuse em :P

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
AFAIK the moderator has to close it, I certainly can't or I would have already.
Thread closed. If fonglee fonglee wants it reopened he can send me a private message.
Very respectfully,
fleet (global moderator)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.