Tomb Raider 2013: Raiding in Style (1 Viewer)

cowboys12

Potential Patron
can you post screenies of the dirty and ripped version plz. im on the fence about buying this game but i might just download it for the mods lol

butterstick

Potential Patron
I'm having similar problems. I can get everything but shirt textures to work, no matter which package I have selected. My texture settings are on ultra. you've done some nice work and i'm itching to play with this. :)

sindito

Avid Affiliate
Update:
I finally fixed the last bugs with the not working for some.
Make sure you use Texture Quality: High/Ultra, else it might not work.

Enjoy!

Hey men!!! thanks for the work!!! it´s really amazing!!! and look very fine!!! but.....

only a comment... you can fix this problem with the bump map???

View attachment 8865

Last edited by a moderator:

Mharius

Content Creator
@Problems

I don't know what the problem is, I downloaded The Complete Package from here and it works fine in my game...
Maybe try setting Texture Quality to High, though it works @ High n Ultra for me.

@sindito
Thanks and I already fixed the bumpmap in the upload, but didnt create new screenshots, hehe.
I guess someone noticed!

sindito

Avid Affiliate
the problem that some do not run the mod, is ..... the mod itself!

SOLUTION! yes ....

1 - Open the mod with tpf extract.
2 - Create a folder and put the files into that.
3 - Rename the files, for example (0x8C140381_Body to TOMBRAIDER.EXE_0x8C140381)
4 - You have rename all files.
5 - In this folder create a text file, paste all of your localitation files in it and save as Temod.log
6 - Open Texmod and repack your folder in a. Tpf file.
Run it in texmod.

Mharius

Content Creator
But does the filename matter? It works fine with any name for me and other people have no problems with it either, I renamed files from the beginning as well...

G

Gandalf

But does the filename matter? It works fine with any name for me and other people have no problems with it either, I renamed files from the beginning as well...

Perhaps that's why it's only working for you i've never renamed texmod grabs and have rarely had people report that my mod isn't working for them.

sindito

Avid Affiliate

RECTIFIED the problem is in the graphical options ingame... NOT IN YOUR MOD!!!

Mharius

Content Creator
But don't the "0x30C3B265" addresses stay the same even in different languages?
Curious that just adding TOMBRAIDER.EXE_ in front would solve it.

Anyways anyone with the english version should have no problems and
anyone with a different language should, can people confirm that?

sindito

Avid Affiliate
hey Mharius... i charge the ""TR_TheCompletePackage.tpf"" in my spanish version and it work fine without change the name files... the only thing is this....

the texture turns on black when the ilumination is poor.

Change the option of graphics ingame.... and solve it!!! I hate dx9!!

sebway2k3

Potential Patron
But don't the "0x30C3B265" addresses stay the same even in different languages?
Curious that just adding TOMBRAIDER.EXE_ in front would solve it.

Anyways anyone with the english version should have no problems and
anyone with a different language should, can people confirm that?

I have the english version, but i tried every mod you made and i got the pants and hair to show up but the shirt doesn't work, i tried Sindito's way and i must be doing something wrong because when i do that the mod doesn't show up at all. I use texmod beta 0.9b (c) RS on windows 8 64 bits if that is any help

EDIT : Ok i got it working, changing the graphics settings in the game did not work for me, but i changed it in the launcher, i have switched texture from ultra to high and level of detail from ulta to high and now it works

butterstick

Potential Patron
Changing texture settings and level of detail down a notch to High fixed the shirt problems for me. and damn it's lookin great :) thanks.

fzid4

Potential Patron
The mod's not working at all for me. I tried everything except for renaming the files since I've no idea how to do that. Can you upload a version without the renamed files? I wanna see if that works.

Edit: Does it have anything to do with me using the Steam version?

fzid4

Potential Patron
If you are using the steam version you need to go to program files x86 - steam - steamapps-common-tombraider
form here you need to rename your TombRaider exe to something else(I set it as TombRaiderOrginal) and put tex mod in and name it TombRaider. Now steam should launch texmod. With tex mod load the original exe with the button that looks like a folder in the top left. Next load your tpf files with the folder in the center. Hit run. I found some of the textures will only run if you have your texture settings to high do this in the options. Also before you run tombraider make sure you executed DirectX9 do not execute restore unless you want to go back to 10/11 and not have texmod do anything. Hope this helps :)
Sweet, that worked. I remembered having to do this for some other Steam games but had no idea that this required it. Thanks for the help. Much appreciated.

Mharius

Content Creator
Seems there can be many things causing trouble with mods working correctly. But also many fixes.

Let us sum them up:

1. First make sure you have Steam set up correctly for Texmod:
Snipe's Guide for Steam

2. Try changing Texture and World Detail Settings in the Launcher (not ingame) to High
(sebway2k3 found this out)

3.Try using Compatibility Modes: Windows Vista SP2 and maybe others (right click Tombraider.exe go to Properties to access it)
(Fakk22011 reports this solved all problems for him)

4. If DOH error appears when trying to start game with Texmod: Try to disable your anti virus software, this often works.

5. If you use Nvidia GPU, get latest drivers, they seem to have problems with Tomb Raider 2013...
rolleyes.png

NeverLight

Potential Patron
Thank you for this wonderful mod and fixing the bugs! Here are two of my favorite screenshots I took today :D
I know its not your choice, but I'm starting to miss Tress hair :S But this just looks so nice. I guess I'll alternate :P

ss.png ss3.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.