Tomb Raider 2013: Raiding in Style (1 Viewer)

Mharius

Content Creator
Seems like some good progress is being made.
tr2013a.jpg

fonglee

Content Creator
Yeah, but that is only for getting the model OUT. They did that for the last 3 games as well, but no one figured out how to put it back IN...:rolleyes:

Hope they do this time!

Y

Yengoshi

Nice mod thanks. Certainly makes the game more enjoyable. What about the other female characters in the game? Any chance of them getting modded?

fonglee

Content Creator
Just wanted to say that you've made some really good mods for this game, both sexy and 'lore friendly' as they like to say over at nexus. I played all the way through the game using your white T-shirt mod until you released the new triaddons file, which was a definite improvement, love the added bumpmap details! :cool:

Anyway, here's a few screenshots of Lara... TombRaider 2013-03-21 06-39-04-37.jpg TombRaider 2013-03-21 06-39-08-82.jpg TombRaider 2013-03-21 06-37-35-97.jpg
I also used Snipe's scarlet hair and green eyes.

Mharius

Content Creator
tr_tr_tr.jpg
Had to add at least one new screenshot myself.

@Gundam

You mean the mod that started it all? I still have it yes, but the version only ever worked in the beginning of the game.

fouludragoon

Potential Patron
I can not use any of the mods through the texmod. Using Windows 8 64-bit and when I open texmod
TPF and put the files simply will no have any effect. I tried to put the exe in the game mode
Compatibility Windows Vista SP2, tried with textures on high and had no way without
success.

Remember that before the reg file to run DX9.

My original version of the game is through steam, do not know if this is the problem of mods does not work.
Some light to this problem?

Sorry my english, I'm brazilian and I have a lot of difficulties.

AlgaeEater

Potential Patron
I can not use any of the mods through the texmod. Using Windows 8 64-bit and when I open texmod
TPF and put the files simply will no have any effect. I tried to put the exe in the game mode
Compatibility Windows Vista SP2, tried with textures on high and had no way without
success.

Remember that before the reg file to run DX9.

My original version of the game is through steam, do not know if this is the problem of mods does not work.
Some light to this problem?

Sorry my english, I'm brazilian and I have a lot of difficulties.

Did you rename Texmod.exe to the TombRaider.exe ?

Just asking since you have to launch Texmod through Steam. In other words when you hit "Play" on steam, it should launch Texmod.

Step 1.jpg

vraiponce61

Potential Patron
thanks for all your work!
do you think it will be possible for the mod TR_DirtynRipped to do a seethrough panty under ripped pants?
thanks again.

necrontau

Potential Patron
You could try not harassing the modders at GVZ.:rolleyes:

Lol :D... Not harassing, just requesting because it would be nice to see the other outfits modded too.

I understand it takes a lot of work to mod these games, especially texture modding :o

No disrespect oh white wizard :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.