Tomb Raider 2013: Raiding in Style (4 Viewers)

Vixtress

Potential Patron
Without any delay:

Tomb Raider 2013 mods re-uploaded

These skins were both made by Mharius, so all credits goes to him.
I just reupload them because the links in the first post seems te be dead.

For more info see the text file in the archive.

TR ULTIMATE SCARLET:

Author: Mharius
Version: 1.0? (not sure)
Screens:
Scarlet 1.jpg Scarlet 2.jpg

Download: View attachment TR Ultimate Scarlet.zip

TR ULTIMATE:

Screens:
Ultimate 1.jpg Ultimate 2.jpg

Download: View attachment TR Ultimate.zip

Zertap

Potential Patron
As Miharus said they could be re-loaded, please upload them here at GVZ as attachments, giving him credit. You may now upload files that are up to 100 MB in size.

Very respectfully,
fleet (moderator)

Ah, I see. Yeah, it didn't occur to me that since the limit was raised they will now fit in the site~

Thanks for reuploading them vix :3

S

samkok

Hya,

Im a Steam user and followed instructions to install and use the mods but ingame i'm still seeing the same suit (the original game one).

I copied texmod and renamed it as TombRaider in the Tomb Raider Steam directory, selected the old tombraider.exe (target application in textmod), then i choose the package and hit run. Game starts as normal without problems, the only thing is i'm not getting the applied mod.

I just looked the whole posts and still dunno where is my mistake. Could someone pls help? Thanks.

I am also having the same problem like this. I am using Steam in US. After following all the instruction, including the troubleshoot below, still nothing. Can someone please help? What did I do wrong?

Description:

Ultimate Package: Contains 60 textures... + Addons Available... damn!

Howto:

Texmod only works with DirectX 9, to force Tomb Raider to always use DirectX 9:
Execute DirectX9.reg

Restore DirectX 10/11:
Execute: RestoreDirectX11.reg

Now use Texmod as you would normally.

Enjoy!

Credits:

Mharius/Marius

Troubleshooting:

Seems there can be many things causing trouble with mods working correctly. But also many fixes.

Let us sum them up:

0. Execute Adjust Graphics.reg (changes some game settings)

1. Make sure you have Steam set up correctly for Texmod:

Steam Instructions (Example Steam Version Tomb Raider 2013):

1?- Close Texmod:
2?- Rename TombRaider.exe to TombRaiderOriginal.exe
3?- Rename Texmod.exe to TombRaider.exe
4?- Launch the game via Steam, it should execute Texmod instead of the game.
Note: No launch the .exe within the games folder launch it through the TR-link from the desktop.
5?- Click on the folder icon below "Target Application" then select your TombRaiderOriginal.exe.
6?- Now, you need to select .tpf file, click on the folder icon just above the red cross and select one.
7?- Click run to load the game.

or

If you are using the steam version you need to go to program files x86 - steam - steamapps-common-tombraider
form here you need to rename your TombRaider exe to something else(I set it as TombRaiderOrginal) and put tex mod in and name it TombRaider. Now steam should launch texmod. With tex mod load the original exe with the button that looks like a folder in the top left. Next load your tpf files with the folder in the center. Hit run. I found some of the textures will only run if you have your texture settings to high do this in the options. Also before you run tombraider make sure you executed DirectX9 do not execute restore unless you want to go back to 10/11 and not have texmod do anything. Hope this helps

2. Try changing Texture and World Detail Settings in the Launcher (not ingame) to High
(sebway2k3 found this out)

3.Try using Compatibility Modes: Windows Vista SP2 and maybe others (right click Tombraider.exe go to Properties to access it)
(Fakk22011 reports this solved all problems for him)

4. If DOH error appears when trying to start game with Texmod: Try to disable your anti virus software, this often works.

5. If you use Nvidia GPU, get latest drivers, they seem to have problems with Tomb Raider 2013...

Vixtress

Potential Patron
Trying to locate Ultimate Mod Package V2

Anyone have a link?

It could be that the above pack is version 2.. I don't remember if Mharius has edited the first post after I downloaded the skins packs.
I would say if you don't have any problems with the skin, just stick to this version.

enigmafirst

Potential Patron
I am also having the same problem like this. I am using Steam in US. After following all the instruction, including the troubleshoot below, still nothing. Can someone please help? What did I do wrong?

Description:

Ultimate Package: Contains 60 textures... + Addons Available... damn!

Howto:

Texmod only works with DirectX 9, to force Tomb Raider to always use DirectX 9:
Execute DirectX9.reg

Restore DirectX 10/11:
Execute: RestoreDirectX11.reg

Now use Texmod as you would normally.

Enjoy!

Credits:

Mharius/Marius

Troubleshooting:

Seems there can be many things causing trouble with mods working correctly. But also many fixes.

Let us sum them up:

0. Execute Adjust Graphics.reg (changes some game settings)

1. Make sure you have Steam set up correctly for Texmod:

Steam Instructions (Example Steam Version Tomb Raider 2013):

1?- Close Texmod:
2?- Rename TombRaider.exe to TombRaiderOriginal.exe
3?- Rename Texmod.exe to TombRaider.exe
4?- Launch the game via Steam, it should execute Texmod instead of the game.
Note: No launch the .exe within the games folder launch it through the TR-link from the desktop.
5?- Click on the folder icon below "Target Application" then select your TombRaiderOriginal.exe.
6?- Now, you need to select .tpf file, click on the folder icon just above the red cross and select one.
7?- Click run to load the game.

or

If you are using the steam version you need to go to program files x86 - steam - steamapps-common-tombraider
form here you need to rename your TombRaider exe to something else(I set it as TombRaiderOrginal) and put tex mod in and name it TombRaider. Now steam should launch texmod. With tex mod load the original exe with the button that looks like a folder in the top left. Next load your tpf files with the folder in the center. Hit run. I found some of the textures will only run if you have your texture settings to high do this in the options. Also before you run tombraider make sure you executed DirectX9 do not execute restore unless you want to go back to 10/11 and not have texmod do anything. Hope this helps

2. Try changing Texture and World Detail Settings in the Launcher (not ingame) to High
(sebway2k3 found this out)

3.Try using Compatibility Modes: Windows Vista SP2 and maybe others (right click Tombraider.exe go to Properties to access it)
(Fakk22011 reports this solved all problems for him)

4. If DOH error appears when trying to start game with Texmod: Try to disable your anti virus software, this often works.

5. If you use Nvidia GPU, get latest drivers, they seem to have problems with Tomb Raider 2013...

I've tried all these options with my steam copy and still no joy. I've come to conclude that either the steam version has updated and the mods no longer work. Or perhaps the mods don't work until a certain point in the game (kinda picked that up reading all 18 pages) If a steam user has the mods working I would love to know what you did. Paid 9 dollars for my steam copy last week. I'm a mod junky (Fallout, Skyrim, DragonAge) and am new to this GVZ. Anyhow look forward to hearing from someone.

enigmafirst

Potential Patron
I've tried all these options with my steam copy and still no joy. I've come to conclude that either the steam version has updated and the mods no longer work. Or perhaps the mods don't work until a certain point in the game (kinda picked that up reading all 18 pages) If a steam user has the mods working I would love to know what you did. Paid 9 dollars for my steam copy last week. I'm a mod junky (Fallout, Skyrim, DragonAge) and am new to this GVZ. Anyhow look forward to hearing from someone.

UPDATE: I got it working! Didn't realize I had to go to the camp fire and change into default gear. Now I need to figure out how to make this run with my trainer. :-/

M

Myth

Without any delay:

Tomb Raider 2013 mods re-uploaded

These skins were both made by Mharius, so all credits goes to him.
I just reupload them because the links in the first post seems te be dead.

For more info see the text file in the archive.

TR ULTIMATE SCARLET:

Screens:
View attachment 17603 View attachment 17602

Download: View attachment 17599

TR ULTIMATE:

Screens:
View attachment 17601 View attachment 17604

Download: View attachment 17600

Hey,
Can anyone tell me if you can, the pants of the mod ''TR ULTIMATE SCARLET'' download separately

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.