Tomb Raider 2013: Raiding in Style (2 Viewers)

G

Gandalf

That's not the way to make a request so change your attitude.
Any more posts by you in this thread will be deleted.

Mharius

Content Creator
Well I don't mind suggestions nor requests, but most requests will stay requests.

Modding takes a good amount of time and effort, it seems sometimes people can forget this.
Now a game like Tomb Raider doesn't help with all the different stages and texture overlays.

In the end I mod for myself and only release my work so that others can enjoy it too.
After all this is not what I get paid for. ;)

Mharius

Content Creator
Ultimate Scarlet Outfit:
EDIT: Removed invalid attachments
+++Inspiring Red n Black Outfit
+++43% Better Tasting
+++21% More Content
+++Glows in the Dark

Screenshots:
Maybe another time. :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:

fonglee

Content Creator
You tease... ;) lol.

Ultimate Scarlet.jpg
screenshot of Ultimate Scarlet, keep in mind this is at the end of the game so it's the most torn up...

G

Gandalf

Mharius

Content Creator
@Necrontau
Thanks and indeed the radio was greatly improved, good that it was noticed! ;)

@Gandalf
No illegal sharing here. I do have permission to share this work, I gave it to myself...:rolleyes:
But I wont split packages anymore, it was too much work anyways.

Takahya

Potential Patron
Hi guys. Anyone can make a mod without lara or transparent lara? I need take some photos without lara in screen. I love the landscape in this game. Thanks.

Edit: I tried removing textures, but Lara's model continue appears without textures xD. I need remove the model.
I think the models are in ".tiger" files but I don't know how to open :(

V

vj1205

how come there are two parts for the ultimate mod pack? When I try to extract part 2 it says its broken....Also, how come the file in part 2 is named exactly as the file in part 1 ie. 'TR_Ultimate.tpf'....... Am i missing out on something??

RE-SAVAGE

Potential Patron
Wow it sounds like Mods are becoming more and more difficult to install, What ever happened to the good old days of back up your files, Then copy Xfile, Ogg, and Em folders into your directory and Boom !
Your done lol. I think steam really sucks but sometimes we gotta have it. Really messes up our gaming pleasure sometimes.

F

Faenur

Hya,

Im a Steam user and followed instructions to install and use the mods but ingame i'm still seeing the same suit (the original game one).

I copied texmod and renamed it as TombRaider in the Tomb Raider Steam directory, selected the old tombraider.exe (target application in textmod), then i choose the package and hit run. Game starts as normal without problems, the only thing is i'm not getting the applied mod.

I just looked the whole posts and still dunno where is my mistake. Could someone pls help? Thanks.

ttwk

Potential Patron
Forgot to say that I am steam user too. Followed word for word the instructions given by snipe's post and got every other skin working except full nude.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.